New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred

I could be banned
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
my bad, seems like I misunderstood the " all of the above applies to you", sorry

i can give it to you for uniformity if you get it on the sim too--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'd like to change my name from Thunderboxer to Tboxer. Tboxer is short for Thunderboxer but all of my friends call me Tboxer and the main PS account I use is Tboxer. I haven't used Thunderboxer in months. Thank you very much :)

need 100 posts or 3 years account age sorry

I’d like to namechange to idea (all lowercase). I don’t have the PS account but I want to try and get it eventually. I’m already referred to as idea fairly often on PS and I’d like for my smogon name to have at least some connection to my PS name.
Also, can I have my birth year changed to 2002.
Thanks

oki--mari

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Volkner. Account has 13 posts so it's above the 10 posts requirement and afaik these are hard guidelines so wouldn't be surprised if the request was denied for this, though, no hard feelings either way. Figured I'd ask, since it's been 7 years since they've logged in and 8 since their last post. No worries either way!

it's indeed a hard guideline

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like to request my name be shortened to Wulfanator. The account that held the name was an alt that I was unaware existed, especially because my current username is the one I use on most other platforms. Also, the time difference between posts of that account and my current profile is 2 years. When it was brought to my attention by GMars back near the beginning of 2020, I asked Jho to terminate the account. The account had 1 post and the infraction placed on my account should be well past. Thank you.

oki--mari

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Batzi. Just a change in taste because my current name being a dn joke wasn't a good idea to begin with, as well as a simple change in identity.

oki--mari

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
requesting one last name change to just "cy" in lowercase (and without the " " obviously). most of the people i interact with on smog call me by my irl name and cy is just an abbreviation of that and when i search the account it says the user cannot be found so i take it that the account is available. being called cy / miraage interchangeably between different people is kinda weird and id prefer to just go by cy since it is more comfortable for me and would make me feel more at ease :heart: and the name change to miraage was idiotic anyway rofl

oki, no more changes--mari

Hi, I'm requesting my smogon name to be changed to Clarity as thats what everyone knows me by / I use on discord (I couldn't find the smogon profile with that name so I assume it's not taken?) I'm requesting it now as I've just hit the 100 post requirement

I'd also like <username redacted> deleted, I made this account like last year and I didn't know that we weren't allowed to have two accounts(haven't used it at all) so please could you delete that? (edit: accidentally logged onto it today, username was saved on my phone so when i tried to quickly log in, i didnt notice which account I was logging in from, apologies for that)

Thank you in advance

done--tdp
Hi, requesting an unlock please

done--mari

Requesting name change to fabwooloo, for like a year now ive regretted choosing this name and ive wanted to get it name changed ever since. I would choose fabwooloous but thats already taken so yeah. It also is weird scheduling since my ps name is fabwooloous but on smog its completely different so tldr requesting name change due to this being embarassing + easier scheduling with opponents, ty in advance
(requirement met was the 100 posts one)

oki--tdp
heya, been a month, requesting profile unlock and formerly thing to be removed edit: nvm i just noticed the formerly thing went on its own, requesting profile unlock only then

Hi, I would like to request a name change to "AA" which is what I am mainly already called on PS I feel while my name is cool it is too long for most people to type including me so it's normally just shortened down AA. I am planning to get the PS account AA also but I don't have the reqs for that yet.

oki--mari

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
fwiw everyone that had their change before June 8th should be unlocked, I sometimes go through old changes to clear ct / locks from people that no longer need them (not reliably / consistently though rly just when i'm bored or the mood strikes) and it just so happens that I caught up yesterday

for reference if your formerly ct is gone there's a 99,9% chance that your lock is too

Ratio

Color your night
is a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributor
Discord Leader
I would like my name changed to just the following:Ratio

the current account holding it has no messages and hasn't been on since 2010

done, common sense dictates that this falls under staff member clause even if it technically doesn't meet requirements

--mari

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
Profile change request

I’d like to have my birthday changed to the correct date of July 15th, 1999

thanks!

oki--mari

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Hi,
long time without being able to enter here. If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd like to go back to my first name I registered with -> "Kiry4n" just like that. It is my original nickname and I am known that way in the Spanish community.

oki--tdp
Hey unlock my profile pls ty!

unlocked--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)