New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to change my name to: NaK
Reason: NaK is my actual and definitive nick in everywhere since years ago.
Ty

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey so I'm requesting to have my name changed to: "be_woke"

Yes I have never used this account because I genuinely forgot I made this. I got into pokemon again wanted to use my email but it was already taken and then I found out I made this acc 4 years ago somehow. be_woke is the name I use everywhere though which is why I'm requesting a name change

oki--mari

ayo could i have my old name back? among us imposter is cool, plus the name stuck out to people more. thanks

slightly confused but your old name isnt "among us imposter", i may be misreading / reading too much into things but yea plz confirm that it's indeed your old name that you want

when i said among us imposter i was refrencing that my old name is cool, not that it's my name. hope this clears up some confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: R8

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi, requesting the name adem on here, talked to lumari the first time i requested, it shld still be available (hopefully) now that i’ve got a badge ^^

i have no memory of this but yea sure it's fine--mari
Hi, its been a month, requesting unlock !

couple days short sry feel free to repost or ping me on discord sep 12th

hello i'd like to change my name to "Daruma" cuz McSim is my old minecraft pseudo lol i don't want it anymore + Darumaka has been my favorite pokemon for years now and I like that name

did -lily

Eggs

some days, you just can't get rid of an egg
Hello, I'd like to request a name change to Eggs. Most people know me/refer to me as "Eggs", and the "McGee" has become increasingly irrelevant as time goes on.

did -lily

siras

RUPL Champion
Name change to siras please, no caps. Most of my friends refer to me as siras, so i decided to take this name for good. thanks

boa tarde -lily

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Requesting a name change to "mushamu", I've been using the name more on other platforms so it would be great if I could have it changed on Smogon. Lumari told me I could get it so I'm posting here, thanks in advance.

yup--mari

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
hello, i would like to request another name change as i find this current name to be unsuitable. i used to like this name a lot but over time ive grown less and less satisfied with it due to constant jokes ppl were making. also the pronunciation is a bit sucky and annoying to deal with.

Akumajou -> rumia

i just registered "rumia v" as my username on pokemon showdown and plan to use it as my main username. i also have rumia as a username on discord, so having that uniformity would go a long way for me.

oki--mari
requesting unlock :>

oki--mari

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
hey i want to change my nick to ''drakey'', no caps
idk why i have TT on nickname, everyone calls me with only drakey and its prettier than DraKeyTT
thanks!

did -lily

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Ayo so that name change thing I mentioned back in February still crosses my mind with relative frequency. In the end I didn't go through with it because of a lot of red tape and the fact it was arguably short-sighted. The tape was justified and it gave me the time to figure stuff out.

As those close to me know, my first name is May, and I've gone by that since I came out as trans ~4 years ago. I usually nickname myself "May" in more personal Discord servers but that's about the extent of my online usage. I'm comfortable enough in this community to consider using it.

Because the user with that name is one of those accounts that has been dead for close to two decades, can I take that?

Reasons for changing are the same as that old post, only I've also realised that some people are legit uncomfortable calling me "Plague" and get confused at what to actually call me. "May" is closer to myself, has the same letter count as "PvK", and gets straight to the point. It all works out.

If some people still call me PvK, that's fine, as chances are I'll still use the tag on the many sites I frequent. I mean, obviously...you have any idea how many first names are taken on most sites?

did -lily

pac

pay 5000, gg?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I would like to request a name change to simply "pac" (all lower case).

----------------

Reasoning: My name has a weirdly long history of being mistyped, mispronounced, and misremembered. Everything from "pacattac" to "pacattack" to "paccattac" happens ALL the time. Hell, even my first streamed Melee tournament VOD had "pacattac" in the title. In addition to this issue, in all of the discords and communities I am in, everyone generally refers to me as "pac". Since I do not share my real name online with basically anyone, "pac" basically IS my name and it would be nice to have my name reflect that. Finally, I genuinely just prefer the name pac at this point.

Qualifications: I have over 100 posts, and since I am a badgeholder, I should be able to take the name of an existing account that has not been logged into for over 3+ years and has less than 10 posts.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pac.338111/

This pac has 0 messages, 0 reaction score, and has not logged in since the day they made the account over 3 years ago.

----------------

Thanks for your time!

oki--mari

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting name change to Zetalz. Gone by this name off the forums on discord & ps for a few years now and have been getting enough questions about who am I now to get off my lazy ass and finally get it changed.

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)