New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrn

is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
hi weird situation. around when i started playing ps i made the smogon account Xrn but never really used it, and when i wanted to start using smogon i forgot the password so i made this account to match my ps name at the time because i didnt know that you cant make multiple. id like to have the Xrn name on this account if possible to fix my mistake and to have unity with what i go by on other platforms, a while ago i remembered the password after some guessing so i can provide proof its me

done, no worries & thank you for letting me know -lily

Last edited by a moderator:
i let my cousin make my ps forums name because at the time I didn't have a name I used for everything. just found out i have a ps forums account and want the name obese tofu because its the name I use for everything now. i know i have no posts, but thats because i made a forums account years ago, forgot i made it, and just found out i had it. i will start posting if i can get my name changed because i dont want this cringe name connected to me anymore

done -lily

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Ayo so that name change thing I mentioned back in February still crosses my mind with relative frequency. In the end I didn't go through with it because of a lot of red tape and the fact it was arguably short-sighted. The tape was justified and it gave me the time to figure stuff out.

As those close to me know, my first name is May, and I've gone by that since I came out as trans ~4 years ago. I usually nickname myself "May" in more personal Discord servers but that's about the extent of my online usage. I'm comfortable enough in this community to consider using it.

Because the user with that name is one of those accounts that has been dead for close to two decades, can I take that?

Reasons for changing are the same as that old post, only I've also realised that some people are legit uncomfortable calling me "Plague" and get confused at what to actually call me. "May" is closer to myself, has the same letter count as "PvK", and gets straight to the point. It all works out.

If some people still call me PvK, that's fine, as chances are I'll still use the tag on the many sites I frequent. I mean, obviously...you have any idea how many first names are taken on most sites?

did -lily
Been a month! at least in my time zone

Unlock pls :blobpex:

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Not to be the fun police but the amount of troll requests this thread has seen lately is starting to get ridiculous and I don't want to take the time out of my day to reject them anymore. Read the OP. Any more of these are just gonna get deleted and I'm infracting the users who post them & barring them from future changes for some time.

I'll get to the actual requests later today

Insou

formerly LoveStallLiveLife
New name: Solst1ce
Reason: It's the name I use in discord and everywhere else.

ty

you need at least 100 posts / a 3 year old acc for a name change

To whom this may concern:
Greetings. I hope this message finds you well.

I'll get to the point: I'd like to revert to my old name.
Certain circumstances arose which provoked me to discard this name in other places, and I'd like to be active on the forums again.

I understand that, according to the rules, I am only permitted one name change and may revert after at least 3 months have passed.
To that end, the original name for this account is Tyrell D. Barnes.
However, if by chance I'm permitted another, I'd like it to be Shachaawaq, else the aforementioned name is fine.

Approved Request

i think i got this right? if i messed it up please pm me (Lilburr)

Hey can I get my name changed to Washh, it's my username across a lot of accounts like discord and games. I was pretty young when I picked this username. Thanks!

done -lily

Hello! I would like to change my name to Shampagen.
I was doing something weird back in 2017 when I created this account where I decided to use Ryuka (Lucas from Mother 3's Japanese name Romanized) as my gamertag. Now, however, I went back to using Shampagen and will for the foreseeable future so I'd like my name changed to that please! Thank you!

did -lily

Corperate n

my bowels turned watery
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to change my date of birth to October 27th, 2003
Not sure why I lied about it in the first place

did -lily

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
after much deliberation with myself, im finally gonna do it, no more coming up with bullshit excuses on why this hasnt been done earlier.

change my name to churine, its been my name in many servers for a while now, my discord tag for even longer, and thats just what people call me, before, people would call me something outlandish like "chinchou table flip mr krabs overdoses guy" cause my discord tag was that or smth, theres more personal reasons why but i dont need to get into that now.

finally -lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)