New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'd like to request a name change to Sciabbala

I have already checked that the name doesn't exist already. The reason for the change is that I created my Smogon account in 2016 and practically never used it (I thought it was needed for Pokemon Showdown), and I don't use my current nickname anymore.

Thank you!

yup--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ron
Alr it's the time, I would like to change my name to "a salamence" (all small letters and no quotes ofc), since people on ps know me more from that name, and also I have been using that acc for a lotta months. (Also using using my irl name sucks lol) thanks in advance :D

did -lily
requesting profile unlock, thanks :blobcomfy:

did -lily

G'day! Requesting a name change from Henka -> Monkey.

This is a name reset I've requested and been granted on sim too, the account is currently taken but dead enough for a reset following requirements in OP. Reasoning behind this change was a name suiting my personality (monkeying around, trying to keep it funny but also serious if needed).

-lily

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heya, I'd like to request the name "Aqua Jet" on Smogon. I plan on making Aqua Jet my name across all platforms, and Smogon is no exception. I understand that Aqua Jet is a high-value name, but I currently have a high-value name so I don't think that should be a pressing issue. The account that currently has Aqua Jet is inactive and has less than 10 posts, and I am a badge holder so I meet the criteria to take over an existing account. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish you a splendid day!

done - kala
It's been a month, requesting profile unlock. Thank you so much in advance!

did -lily

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi id like to change my name to Everglow. i know i had my name changed already, but that was bc i really didnt like my name at the time. i chose the name i have now, and ive come to really hate this one too. i just dont identify myself with it, its ugly. and since my actual name isnt elegible, id love to be everglow. ive had that as my name on discod for a long time and i really like it. its just like those cool names i always saw in other people but didnt come up with anything as cool until now. plus it just so happens to be the name of my favorite music band so id really appreciate it if i could change my name to it thanks, im aware thisd be my last change and im 100% sure about it

this is unfortunately taken sry https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/everglow.37911/

Hello!

I am requesting a name change to DragonDance. There is a former account (which I am the creator of) by that name (here) which during my absence from playing the game was hacked by a spambot and I have lost access to it. I can prove I am the creator of the account as I maintain access to an account of the same name on Serebii which predates the Smogon account as well as on last.fm. Alternatively if I could get access to that account again, that would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time.

hey, please pm me (Lily) and i'll try to help you out

Eeveekid10

Whether to uturn or eq the heatran?
I would like to do a correction in my birth date which I just realized, can it be changed it to 28 March 2007 instead of 18?

did -lily

Hello, I would like to change my name to leetic, mainly for the purposes of maintaining uniformity across all mafia sites I am a part of. My name here is an in-joke anyway. When I first signed up here, I really didn't want to be associated with the leetic username, but by now I have come to terms with my past.

Yes, I know the mafia community here seems to be mostly dead, but still.

this is sadly taken https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/leetic.239084/

Hi, I'd like my "formerly" title to be removed and my profile settings to be unlocked; it's been far more than a month since my change.

did -lily

Hello, I would like to change my name to leetic, mainly for the purposes of maintaining uniformity across all mafia sites I am a part of. My name here is an in-joke anyway. When I first signed up here, I really didn't want to be associated with the leetic username, but by now I have come to terms with my past.

Yes, I know the mafia community here seems to be mostly dead, but still.

this is sadly taken https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/leetic.239084/
That account is mine from a long time ago, which I should have proven by logging into it, so can the change go through anyway?

works--mari

Can this account be changed to deftinwolf as that's my new name on PS? I made that account as an alt unintentionally here and would like to have that name instead; very sorry this post has taken so long to make.

oki, lmk if you need posts on the alt reassigned--mari

Hello!

I am requesting a name change to DragonDance. There is a former account (which I am the creator of) by that name (here) which during my absence from playing the game was hacked by a spambot and I have lost access to it. I can prove I am the creator of the account as I maintain access to an account of the same name on Serebii which predates the Smogon account as well as on last.fm. Alternatively if I could get access to that account again, that would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time.

hey, please pm me (Lily) and i'll try to help you out
Confirming that Lily has helped me out and publicly expressing my thanks. :)

EDIT: And also requesting a year of birth change to 1992.

oki--mari (not lily)

Can this username be changed to Exodic i made this account for my old account i used in Pokemon Showdown but since i dont use it anymore i would like to request my smogon account's username to be up to date with with my current pokemon showdown account's username

see OP, you don't qualify for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)