nj art

your colour choices are a bit jarring but they are certainly unique and add quite a bit to your pieces
so uh
don't change what you're doing

I think that demon looking one is my favourite

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
its a large giraffe

i dont have enough time for artslam due to packing, i had to quit
here is the only thing ive drawn in like 3 days lol..

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
its a large giraffe

i dont have enough time for artslam due to packing, i had to quit
here is the only thing ive drawn in like 3 days lol..
Excellent. I really like the amount of details and shades in this, and it looks just like one!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
ive been playing lots of metroid!!
summer metroid marathon baby
about to finish prime (tried to do a 100% veteran run without any kind of guide and hint system off, I only got like 220 missiles and am missing some creature data as well as a pirate log, but I got everything else), of course the other two primes are next and then most likely return of samus followed by zero mission and fusion... already finished original and super, may or may not play other m depending on my mood

here is a thing that looks like shit but i spent like an embarrassingly long time on it so i feel obligated to post it anyways i guess

oh and thanks for all of the nice comments everybody :)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Neat, looks like something worthy of a children's storybook. Although it looks weird when the gums can be seen on both sides of his mouth, but he might have really thin lips and who am I to mock him for it?

breh

強いだね
I'm trying to figure out what the latios face reminds me of. I think it's something from the paper mario series, but I'm not sure.

anyway, nice work as always and quite funny as well.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
I'm trying to figure out what the latios face reminds me of. I think it's something from the paper mario series, but I'm not sure.

anyway, nice work as always and quite funny as well.
it got the laughter mark things from animal crossing maybe thats what youre thinking of?

thanks friends

Hey that gArchomp is without the male version of the dorsal fin (crack on the dorsal fin)
Lesbian garchomp family????

Anyways Jesus yOurs fucking amazing
Loved your work for kg's team as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)