nj art

"They look in to eachother's eyes, like two serpents on a honeymoon. Professor Snake, astonished that she has an admirer, and malthoyle, astonished that he likes girls."
Professor Snake is a mean one, yup.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh what you already finished it looks awesome
although the baton looks like the monkey king's from journey to the west but that's cool

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Smeargle: With this, I entrust to you my life blood, Shell Smash. Use it well my friend.
(dies)

Salamence: I won't let you down old friend.

IT WORKS RIGHT?

That front lime is amazingly detailed and looks good enough to eat...but your art makes me hungry anyway, Nasty! I can't help fanboying over it! I especially love the HP fanart! Who doesn't secretly like Snape and his big ugly nose? Also, that BAton PAss art is clean, shiny and overall aesthetically satisfying while giving a super-straightforward message. Love it <3<3<3

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

(i imagined her in the middle of a leap, i made one of the backlegs very far forward, the farthest one forward in fact, to show extreme motion)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)