nj art

So rubbery! Shaved Meowth?

I like the expressiveness in pouty-guy. You ever considered giving a regular webcomic a serious go? All the cool kids are doing it now.
Honestly, I'd love to see more of your loose, less polished work.

I really like it! The design is really cool, and if that were implemented into the games, I would have caught dunsparce a long time ago!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The drill on its tail could use some finer adjustments rather than just turning into a weight lifting apparatus, but as I'm a big fan of Dunsparce, I actually find this evo to not only be appropriate, but also concurrent with the style of its base stage. Good jorb.

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
I gotta know how you got the rough lineart on those mock Sugimori images. You have that down pat and it's making me absolutely jealous.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
filed under things i wont finish

ps volmise you can get easy sugimori lines in photoshop by adjusting your brush scatter to your liking, not sure how to do it in sai tho

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow, that Obama is like photorealism but also totally recognizably your style at the same time. Plus the colours are just great. Very cool.

How long do you work on your art?
Do you have goals when beginning a project?
Where would you say you find most of your inspiration?
Would you consider doing a speed paint project on youtube?

Lovely art by the way. I would go insane drawing all of those circles (referring to king croc).

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
oh man, please work for disney. ralph and felixs expressions are well captured. it's like you designed the concept art for the movie yourself.

major props

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)