No Soap? No Shampoo? No Problem! (My 2k)

I never use soap anyway, since my Mum told me "Soap is your friend". I thought so too, until he said some very hurtful things. Shampoo is fine though.

Grats on the 2k.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PS - If you give up the soap, but still have body wash leftover and don't want to waste it, it functions very well as lube for buttsex in the shower. This solves three problems simultaneously:

[x] Save money by not having to buy lube
[x] Use up leftover body wash
[x] Clean gf's butthole

Profit.

Hi.

Congratulations on the 2k Phil. Yeah, I've been doing this too, however I still use Shampoo and face cleansers.

Thanks, bye.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sounds ok. my hair is oily and my face does get oily when I don't shampoo or soap for a while. I could try it out.

earthworm lies, i bet he bathes with hand sanitizer.

also 2k congrats

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS - If you give up the soap, but still have body wash leftover and don't want to waste it, it functions very well as lube for buttsex in the shower. This solves three problems simultaneously:

[x] Save money by not having to buy lube
[x] Use up leftover body wash
[x] Clean gf's butthole

Profit.
Something tells me that shit isn't for internal use.

Okay, here's my bullshit reply:

hb, I mean h2k

Here's my trolling reply:

Of course people told you you smelled better, anything would've been an improvement. h2k

Here's my actual reply:

The subject of acne and zits in general only has been mentioned briefly both in this thread and on that blog. How did your face react to this change? Happy 2k!

I've been at it for close to two weeks now and haven't any product nor body wash/shampoo/conditioner/soap (aside from my feet if they were dirty) since. As per the general consensus, the first week is shit arse. But my skin is clearing up and my hair isn't oily in the slightest.

save money and time???

umad neutrogena?

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I've also started doing this as a result of this thread. I started doing the no soap thing when I first read this thread, and I have to say that I don't smell any worse than when I was using soap. However, random acne on my body/face seems to have gone away, so that is a plus! Plus I'm getting enviro-points because my showers have been shorter.

I'm on day 2 of not shapooing either. My hair seems greasy, but from what I understand that's to be expected.

I'm using no soap or shampoo at all when I shower, so no pits or crotch. I make sure so scrub very well with a hand towel though. After almost two weeks I haven't noticed much in the way of greasy hands or hair, and my skin has actually been clearing up (I had some mild acne on my face during week one, but that's gone now). My hair was a tad greasy last week but it's better now, and easier to shape than ever before, as in I don't need water/gel.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Itt:
Smogon stop cleaning
Starting today. Still wash my hair every once in a while is my plan. And wash hands before eating and stuff.

Oh, sorry DM I guess I forgot to check this thread and reply to your post. But I guess a few others answered your question w/ their own testaments anyways. As for me, I always had pretty decent skin, so I didn't see much of a change in terms of acne, cause I didn't really have any to begin with. Sounds like everybody who has tried it so far in this thread has seen reduced acne, though.

Glad you guys are seeing positive results. I can now say that I've changed the lives of Smogonites forever... B)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)