NU C&C Index and Reservations

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Victreebel is written

Written up AcroPour

Also, because the C&C mods don't ever update the OP, I made this list for easier references. Mons that are unreserved (some look pretty fine enough not to be updated but w/e):

(also, tangela is taking forever to have the skelly up)

Cherrim
Chimecho
Farfetch'd
Frillish
Lapras
Lumineon
Noctowl
Seadra
Seaking
Shuckle
Stantler
Sunflora
Swalot
Togetic
Walrein
Wormadam
Wormadam-G
Okay but you can probably add Miltank, Tangela, Lairon, Lampent, and Stunfisk to that list too since either their skellies were never posted or they just really need updates.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Victreebel is written

Okay but you can probably add Miltank, Tangela, Lairon, Lampent, and Stunfisk to that list too since either their skellies were never posted or they just really need updates.
I've been working on this today formatting everything to update the OP (you should really come on IRC more often)!

Also might aswell reserve Stunfisk B)

EDIT: http://pastebin.com/WUz6pgP4

Last edited:
Worst bird is done.
i wanted stunfisk but it's taken.....might reserve tangela if i gwt around to testing it so can someone pleaze not take it? Unless I'm not qualified to do it in which caae go ahead ^_^
edit- yea reserving it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)