Official MLB 2012 Season Thread

Greinke vs. Darvish was epic. Funny that the game was decided on a fail by the Angels closer. This also worked well for me because I own both Greinke and Darvish in Fantasy. I am currently winning pretty big in the league championship :3

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
That was one helluva catch, sucks it happened against the Yanks tho (at least we're still winning)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
And congratulations are in order for the Pirates, who clinched their 20th straight non-winning season with this loss.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMFG I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR A REDS PITCHER TO DO THIS

Last year, the Pirates went 19-43 (.306) after their 19-inning loss. This year, they won the 19-inning game, but they’ve gone 10-27 (.270) since.
-You Can't Predict Baseball

Guys I think Cabrera is going to win the MVP there are too many dumb people help.
triple crown not good enough for you...?

I mean, I want Trout as much as the next guy, but a Triple Crown? That's...pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm mad a DH like Ortiz can't win MVP because he doesn't play defense but a guy who does play a position but is bad at it can.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nice articles Moi, real refreshing read at 6 AM

Maybe the voters will take a look at those and you know, vote for trout

Trout should be the MVP. Easily.

As a side note, he's 1 SB away from becoming only the 3rd player ever to have 30 HR and 50 SB in a single season. He'll join Eric Davis in '87 and Barry Bonds (pre-steroids) in '90.

I kinda want to see the Braves win it all. My Sox were out of it long ago, and it would be a nice way for Chipper to go out.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
About half of past triple crown winners didn't win MVP, just throwing that one out there... I still expect Cabrera to win it, assuming Trout or Hamilton don't pass him up in AVG or HR, because it hasn't been done in 40+ years and oh wow that's so awesome and historic but it's by no means a guarantee.

requisite lolangels can't make the playoffs with Pujols

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mggy is accomplising something that hasen't been done in the bigs for a very long time, but with that said Trout is doing something only done 2 other times in history (30 hrs 50stbs), not to mention as a rookie, and also not to mention that he didn't even start the year in the bigs, he was playing double A ball, In my opinion, Trout gets MVP, ROTY, and a Gold Glove, the kid is to good

also my pick for the WS is the reds,

Mggy is accomplising something that hasen't been done in the bigs for a very long time, but with that said Trout is doing something only done 2 other times in history (30 hrs 50stbs), not to mention as a rookie, and also not to mention that he didn't even start the year in the bigs, he was playing double A ball, In my opinion, Trout gets MVP, ROTY, and a Gold Glove, the kid is to good

also my pick for the WS is the reds,
you are a good person and i love you

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you are a good person and i love you
well I don't see the dodgers making it unless a miracle happens, and the bo sox, well lets not go there. So I needed a team to bandwagon and pulling for Detriot is just to easy and I like Cinncii's chances. Plus chapman and their 2nd basemen are just machines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)