Tournament OMPL IX - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader

Art by AmirAlexander
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Playoffs | Finals
Information Thread | Roster | Schedule | Standings | Replays | Usage Stats | Records
There are 8 teams this year. Each team has 6 players and at least 2 subs. Managers bought players using the 100k credits in their auction budget. Managers were allowed to purchase themselves at a fixed price of 20k but had to do so before the draft. Teams can win their matchup every week by winning 4 of the 6 matches that their players have to play.​
The tier lineup this year is as follows:​
  1. SS Almost Any Ability
  2. SS Balanced Hackmons
  3. SS Camomons
  4. SS Mix and Mega
  5. SS NFE
  6. SS STABmons
All games will be played on the Pokemon Showdown main server or SmogTours in the most current version of the format corresponding to those listed above. The result between players may be decided in a best-of-one (Bo1) or best-of-three (Bo3) at the discretion of both players involved. If there is no agreement, the match will default to a Bo1.​
Points distributions per round:​
> Win (4-6 or 5-1): 2 points​
> Loss (1-5 or 2-4): 1 point​
> Draw (3-3): 1 point​
In addition, the manner in which the round has been won will also be recorded i.e. the difference between a team's wins and losses in a specific week's round (referred to as "Win Differential").​
Playoffs:​
Each team will play one another for seven weeks. Based on the final standings, the top 4 teams will enter a Playoffs Round to determine the teams appearing in the finals.​

Tiebreaker
In the event of two teams being tied for a spot in the finals based on points and win differential, or a tie in the final round itself, we will have a tiebreaker round(s).​

Tiebreaker Rules: One metagame will be picked by each manager with the higher seed picking second. The third format will be determined at random by the hosts. All three metagames must be unique, so no format can be picked twice.​

Substitutes
Substitutes are to be used in the case of extenuating circumstances, whether on the first day of the week, or the last. At the same time, players should be relatively well-aware of who all are available to play in the opponent's camp. If last minute substitutes are being frequently used or abused and the hosts find explanations unsatisfactory, the hosts still reserve the right to veto them. In order to further prevent this being the case teams are only granted a maximum of two substitutes per week. Any substitutions after the second will be vetoed.​

Trades
The hosts have decided to not include trades this year due to reasons outlined in this thread - all roster decisions are final.​

Scheduling
Scheduling should be done on Smogon Profile walls, plain and simple:​
  • If there is no communication on Smogon Profile walls and a game goes undone, it will be left to the RNG to decide the winner
  • If there is communication on only one user's behalf, the win will go to them. Feel free to call activity in this thread beforehand
  • If there is a very healthy back and forth regarding potential times and one user is a no-show, a manager may take the opportunity to sub out the no-show competitor; if this is not done, the user that showed up responsibly will be awarded the win.
TL;DR: Post on your opponent's Smogon wall, schedule your matches, and be reliable. If you can't play for any reason, let your manager know so they can sub you out ASAP.​
Use these posts as a place to initiate discussion about bo1 or bo3 as well!

Sportsmanship
Exhibitions of unsportsmanlike conduct with regards to the Other Metagame Premier League will be met with an infraction at the discretion of the OMPL host/OM mods. This is unlikely to include interactions within a team's private chat unless there is reason found to make an exception. This rule is meant to protect other users from being publicly flamed/bashed/provoked by another competitor for the duration of and following the tournament.​
All players must complete their matches by the given deadline. Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to an activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S WALL); otherwise, they will be decided via !pick publicly in the OM Room. All matches should ideally be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for OMPL with) to avoid confusion and all match replays must be saved and posted in this thread. The replays will be archived in a separate thread, and will be used to calculate usage stats.​

Substitutions & Lineups
Managers, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the manager and assistant manager of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and all of the hosts (Kris, Think, Sectonia). This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.​
Managers, when you send in lineups, please send it in with the tier and Smogon username of each player fully written out for ease of transcription, following these guidelines exactly.​

Matchups

:Wigglytuff:The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman) - [4][2] - The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh):roselia:
SS Almost Any Ability: Atha vs Bushtush
SS Balanced Hackmons: Onyx Onix 7 vs PinkDragonTamer
SS Camomons: Meta vs Alkione
SS Mix and Mega: qways vs Catalystic
SS NFE: ojr vs Shing'n Streets
SS STABmons: LBDC vs Shiba

:alcremie: The Fullmetal Alcremists (Andyboy and Jrdn) - [3][3] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen) :noivern:
SS Almost Any Ability: Jrdn vs The Number Man
SS Balanced Hackmons: sugarhigh vs cityscapes
SS Camomons: Siamato vs Havens
SS Mix and Mega: Andyboy vs DerpyBoi
SS NFE: Monsareeasy vs Marjane
SS STABmons: ihhca vs Terracotta

:jolteon: The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) - [3][3] - The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix) :zeraora:
SS Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs Osake
SS Balanced Hackmons: Quantum Tesseract vs a loser
SS Camomons: Euphonos vs Sylveon.
SS Mix and Mega: Pigeons vs TectonicDestroyer
SS NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Hys
SS STABmons: The Immortal vs vivalospride

:spinda: The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [5][1] - The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) :tyrantrum:
SS Almost Any Ability: Fc vs MZ
SS Balanced Hackmons: xavgb vs XxSevagxX
SS Camomons: Zesty43 vs anaconja
SS Mix and Mega: Fardin vs Chazm
SS NFE: tlenit vs Skysolo
SS STABmons: Plas vs Fissure

Deadline:
11:59 PM (GMT -5) on June 6th, 2021

Last edited:
mid effort predicts because I have nothing else to do

The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman) vs The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh)

SS Almost Any Ability: Atha vs Bushtush
SS Balanced Hackmons: Onyx Onix 7 vs PinkDragonTamer
SS Camomons: Meta vs Alkione
SS Mix and Mega: qways vs Catalystic
SS STABmons: LBDC vs Shiba

The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) vs The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix)

SS Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs Osake
SS Balanced Hackmons: Quantum Tesseract vs a loser
SS Camomons: Euphonos vs Sylveon.
SS Mix and Mega: Pigeons vs TectonicDestroyer
SS NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs King Leo V
SS STABmons: The Immortal vs vivalospride

The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) vs The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm)

SS Almost Any Ability: Sabella vs MZ
SS Balanced Hackmons: xavgb vs XxSevagxX
SS Camomons: Zesty43 vs anaconja
SS Mix and Mega: Fardin vs Chazm
SS STABmons: Plas vs Fissure

whoever wins, have fun! :blobuwu:

NFE predicts for the matches that aren't mine.
SS NFE: Stareal vs kythr
The non-mainer mu. Stareal and kythr are both respectable players and I know both of them very well. Stareal has had great success in OU recently as you can see from his banner. Kythr on the other hand has shown to be a real menace in lower tiers as you can see from his numerous circuit playoffs and winning the one for lc. Since both of these guys are really established players and certainly know how to make a double or 2 I think this match will mainly be decided by the teams brought. Stareal's NFE support consists of arctic and MAMP. While arctic is doing really well in UMPL and he has said he has built 2 teams himself so far he has had the help of 85percent with his builds so I'm not really sure if he is the best builder. MAMP on the other hand has not been active within NFE since NFEPL which is almost a year ago and the meta was vastly different back then. I have seen MAMP being quite active in asking for resources in NFE so the motivation to build is certainly there. On the other hand, we have Marjane who seems to be the dedicated builder for kythr. Marjane was my manager for UMPL so I might be a little biased here but I have great confidence in her building abilities as she has always been good at building cool and creative teams and she is also really in touch with the meta. Purely because of that I'm giving kythr the edge here in what should be a very interesting matchup.
Here we have our newly appointed tier leader S1nn0h vs King Leo "pls don't expect too much from me this OMPL" V. I think S1nn0h will purely win this game because of the team. Leo has not always been a groundbreaker with his builds, for example, his love for Sliggoo, so I think Mr.Gen4 will have a great edge there. Besides S1nn0h himself, he also has new council member professor tox to back him up and alumni Greybaum. Leo does have support from Hys who should be a very good backup for Leo and should help a lot in the building department. Playing wise I think these guys are about equal but we almost all know now that Leo does not have the motivation for this year's OMPL as he wants to focus more on the upcoming LCPL. If we add all of this up it should be clear that S1nn0h is clearly favored to win here while you can never count Leo out.
This should be the best match of the week (at least for NFE idk other tiers lol). tlenit has shown to be one of the top dogs in NFE this year with his open run and even though his UMPL record isn't very convincing with 1-2 his opponents were very tough (Leo W, Frisoeva L, S1nn0h L). Besides being a very solid player and having the ability to build he has 2 of the best NFE builders by his side in xavgb/stresh and 85percent. All of this combined makes him one of the most dangerous players to face in this pool. His opponent this week is Skysolo aka Straponsolo aka Strap. The strap has shown to be one of the, if not the best NFE player at the moment and was put at the number 1 spot in numerous PRs for NFE players. With his playmaking ability, he can make the worst teams look good. If you haven't followed UMPL Strap brought a Seadra and leech seed Thwackey and more weird stuff and won with it too vs very respected player Quagsgone/Quaggs. The Strap has made his weird builds a strength instead of weakness due to his great plays which makes him very unpredictable at times. You do run the risk of his teams totally not working out as you can see in his game vs Greybaum in UMPL where Strap himself could not do much with his given matchup but this rarely happens or he will still somehow find a way to win the game regardless. As much credit, as I want to give to tlenit and his support but with the recent results, it's almost impossible to bold against Strap with how dominant he has seemed as of late.

A small note on my match for the ones interested, me and Shing are scheduled to play on Sunday at 4 pm +2.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
for thousands of years I lay dormant, ompl has awakened me from my slumber

:Wigglytuff:The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman) - [1][5] - The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh):roselia:
SS Almost Any Ability: Atha vs Bushtush - Martha isn't in this tour to get her revenge against tusher which is certainly a shame, this AAA pool is a bit different from the past few years, idk how good Atha is at this shit I've been hella outta touch with this stupid ass community. Gonna bold tusher bc he was banned for years and still actively played mons competitively which says a lot about this man's willpower and immunity to torture, surely his mental is made of steel at this point.
SS Balanced Hackmons: Onyx Onix 7 vs PinkDragonTamer - dunno who this onix guy is but he's up against peter dick tamer so I'm pretty confident he's gonna wash this piece of rat. peter went for 30k and prolly has no fuckin clue as to what's going on in this headass meta, he will prolly win most of his games bc this pool prolly sucks and this meta prolly rewards crackheads for being crackheads. Fuck peter tho I'm bolding this onix guy
SS Camomons: Meta vs Alkione - p sure meta is a name change but idrc they could be Jrdn or geerat or fuckin ABR or smth and it wouldn't matter bc I will bold my second french man crush every day of the week here.
SS Mix and Mega: qways vs Catalystic - dunno who qways is but I feel like I historically bold against cata for the fuck of it in my dicts so I might just do that here to see how he reacts, if at all.
SS NFE: ojr vs Shing'n Streets - ojr did well in UUFPL, which is abt the extent of my knowledge on him as a player... so really I have no fuckin clue as to whether he's good or not but he is ojr and NOT odr meaning he prolly isn't worth the bold. Shing'n Streets is a pretty cool name even if idk wtf it means so I will bold him.
SS STABmons: LBDC vs Shiba - Shiba being in this tournament is kinda hilarious after he quit mons and then came back but only bc of mono and now he's entering literally everything. Fuck you Shiba. I feel like this mu could go either way, I don't have much faith in this game being entertaining unless Shiba gets haxed. I will bold my brother due to bias

:alcremie: The Fullmetal Alcremists (Andyboy and Jrdn) - [3.5][1.5] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen) :noivern:
SS Almost Any Ability: Jrdn vs The Number Man - Jrdn's pretty good at pocket monsters as the kids say, last year I played number guy in like aaa open or smth? Idr wtf happened but I remember thinking he was next up and vouching for him to several people bc my gut told me to. I am glad to see him climb the social ladder in this trash heap of a community is what I'm saying, unfortunately he is playing jrdn so I will bold against him tho.
SS Balanced Hackmons: sugarhigh vs cityscapes - I'm convinced sugarhigh will be a BH starter in OMPL 5784985493, I've lost track of how many name changed sl42 has had and at this point I have to keep reminding myself that this is sl42 so due to annoyance I will bold sugarhigh.
SS Camomons: Siamato vs Havens - Havens is cool I think maybe? I remember he lost poison v grass vs cata last year or smth though. I also remember him being cool like literally years ago. Idk who Siamato is to any extent, is it a name change? Idk what to do here so I'm bolding the vs, if Havens wins this week I will start bolding him in future weeks.
SS Mix and Mega: Andyboy vs DerpyBoi - Idk how andyboy could be playing himself in this tournament considering he is one derpy boi. Just because the sixers finally got shooting and are contenders doesn't mean handy manny over here is magically good at pokemon. Derpyman will certainly 6-0 given andy's horrible track record of never ever winning a pokemon game in his entire life and over-reliance on Joel Embiid for happiness and seratonin.
SS NFE: Stareal vs kythr - Wow idk wtf is going on here, I'm skipping, you both lose.
SS STABmons: Hamhamhamhamham vs Terracotta - How exciting, I am extremely excited for ham to roll up with something he's given as terra builds 12 drafts cteaming whatever tf he thinks ham will bring, just to not get mu and then tell ham that he was fucked if he brought one of his other 12 drafts. I like both individuals and it can go either way I will bold ham though and if terra wins I will bold him the remaining weeks bc he is indeed Italian jesus

:spinda: The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [3][2] - The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) :tyrantrum:
SS Almost Any Ability: Sabella vs MZ - This mu is fuckin nuts bc neither individual will have a single line in their team chat by the time they play their game. I have more faith in booty to pilot something that isn't his so I am bolding him.
SS Balanced Hackmons: xavgb vs XxSevagxX - Bolding this savage guy despite not knowing who he is bc I want stresh to understand that he didn't draft me this year and he will indeed regret it, unless he doesn't idk maybe im washed
SS Camomons: Zesty43 vs anaconja - I feel like anaconja gets drafted for everything and just never starts in anything ever. I think zesty will probably clap unfortunately for the hehe boi commander in chief. Zesty is a profound clicker and rather handsome man
SS Mix and Mega: Fardin vs Chazm - Chazm is so deeply entrenched into the OM community that I swear to god I forgot he existed simply bc I wasn't paying attention to OMs for a while. Surely Chazm's meta knowledge is there, but I have difficulty convincing myself he is a better competitive pocket monster player than his opponent.
SS NFE: tlenit vs Skysolo - I see skysolo everywhere in every tournament i stg, also tlenit. I fuckin hate mono and ubers players man just stick to your tier even if nobody else takes them seriously. That was toxic for the sake of entertainment I'm sorry I actually like both of you, skysolo specifically is pretty handsome though so I think I'll give him the nod
SS STABmons: Plas vs Fissure - Plas is great but I think Fissure is one of my fav people I never talk to in the OM community. I have a difficult time deciding who I want to win so I will let TheCoastsOfToast decide, if tcot laugh reacts Plas will win, and if he wow reacts Fissure will win.

Good luck children I am rooting for an entertaining tournament of shitty metagames, I miss you guys

Last edited:

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The world's best misinformed predictions come back for a one-time special! This time I'm a spectator so I can predict all the teams, have fun! If you're offended that I bolded against you and you want to prove me wrong, I support that 100% :)

:Wigglytuff:The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman) - [2][4] - The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh):roselia:
SS Almost Any Ability: Atha vs Bushtush - This could go either way but Bush has shiloh for support and shiloh is the scariest man alive, I'm pretty sure he used to go by rozes because he knew he was as badass as Roza Diaz from B99 but then he evolved into shiloh because he ended up understanding that he's more of a badass. That's scary as hell.
SS Balanced Hackmons: Onyx Onix 7 vs PinkDragonTamer - pdt
SS Camomons: Meta vs Alkione - Meta is my friend and has an incredibly high ceiling, if he's at his best he can beat anyone and I believe in him.
SS Mix and Mega: qways vs Catalystic - Honestly, I know nothing about MnM but what I do know is that Cata's accidentally called me so many times and said sorry mobile that I don't trust him to not misclick every single turn in the game. Seriously, if he can click correctly even once, it'll be a Christmas miracle.
SS NFE: ojr vs Shing'n Streets - I'm sure both of these users are fantastic at NFE but Shing out together a huge guide for me to do something and I've been trying to find stuff on my phone to delete so I can do that thing. He typed all of that up on his own, this dude has insane mental fortitude and has a cool name to boot while ojr reminds me of orange. Oranges are cool though so really this could go either way but I'm not a scaredy cat like vivalospride so I'm gonna bold and if I get it wrong we die like men.
SS STABmons: LBDC vs Shiba - LBDC has more experience, but I'm contractually obligated to bold Shiba ever since we entered a soulmate contract at the beginning of time.

:alcremie: The Fullmetal Alcremists (Andyboy and Jrdn) - [5][1] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen) :noivern:
SS Almost Any Ability: Jrdn vs The Number Man - jrdn
SS Balanced Hackmons: sugarhigh vs cityscapes - SL definitely has more experience but I've only seen sugar lose games when he's not in full crack mode. It's the start of OMPL so he's probably cracked as hell right now though, I don't envy SL for having to play a renewed sugar high.
SS Camomons: Siamato vs Havens - Siamato plays Genshin while Havens watches RWBY. Both very pog things to do. However, I get the feeling that Havens doesn't know what they're doing to me whenever I see Penny in their avatar, so I'm assuming they won't know what they're doing in the game either. Either that, or they're the most diabolical person on this planet and they get pride from destroying other people inside by showing them Penny, in which case I have to predict Siamato anyway because he's the chosen one to defeat this new threat.
SS Mix and Mega: Andyboy vs DerpyBoi - I didn't wanna predict a 6-0 because I don't want to make the Boomers sad and Andy doesn't even play Mix and Mega so here's a Boomers predict
SS NFE: Stareal vs kythr - I don't know either of these players, but from what I hear both are very good. Stareal has a Teddiursa pfp though so clearly he's been training for this and that means he's ready. Also I've heard good things about the guy (I've heard good things about kythr too but those are more about them as a person whereas what I hear about Stareal is their mons ability.)
SS STABmons: Hamhamhamhamham vs Terracotta - I'm not going to type up this predict Thimo knows why

:jolteon: The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) - [3][3] - The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix) :zeraora:
SS Almost Any Ability: motherlove vs Osake - This is the match that I'm most excited for and it's 100% just because I get to see motherlove play again, it's been way too long.
SS Balanced Hackmons: Quantum Tesseract vs a loser - I like both of these players. I think QT builds better, and I trust that he can play better as well. That being said, loser likes Taylor Swift and QT hasn't told me he does so really there's only one choice here. Sorry, I don't make the rules.
SS Camomons: Euphonos vs Sylveon. - Geerat is the better player but more importantly Sylveon. Sylveon has been released in Pokemon GO this is your queue to get into it I'll help you PLEASE
SS Mix and Mega: Pigeons vs TectonicDestroyer - Pigeons is the better player but also Tect is literally the kind of guy who'd say "notice me senpai" irl and I cannot back that kind of guy up even if they're the best Pokemon player of all time.
SS NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs King Leo V - This isn't because I know anything about NFE, it's more because S1nn0h didn't even fully leetify his name. Let's compare Ho3nConfirm3d to S1nn0hC0nfirm3d. Both are terrible names, yeah? But at least the first one had consistency. Where is the consistency here???? You have a i in the second part of your name that isn't a 1. At least in your first name, you didn't fully leet it, you only leeted the es. But here, you don't even have that excuse because you turned the i in Sinnoh to a 1. I'm convinced that either he genuinely didn't notice what he was doing or he did it to mess with people like me who'd notice. Either way, not impressed. I hope King Leo V-0s your inconsistent name (yes I know that's 5-0 and I know you were thinking about quoting this and telling me, shut the quack up) >:(
SS STABmons: The Immortal vs vivalospride - The Immortal is better than vivalospride

:spinda: The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [5][1] - The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) :tyrantrum:
SS Almost Any Ability: Sabella vs MZ - I will always bold someone who willingly goes by booty.
SS Balanced Hackmons: xavgb vs XxSevagxX - xavgb. Sevag can win but stresh is cracked, so it'll be tough.
SS Camomons: Zesty43 vs anaconja - I feel Zesty is the better player. Anaconja can maybe outbuild? I'm sleepy and forgot who's supporting Zesty, but Zesty is also like hotter than the sun so it'd be a crime to not bold him.
SS Mix and Mega: Fardin vs Chazm - The amount of work that Fardin puts into team tours is insane and he's impressed me many times. Strongly believe Fardin can win this.
SS NFE: tlenit vs Skysolo - Apparently Strap is the best NFE in the pool but that isn't important at all. What's important is that he uses a Charmy pfp and Tlenit uses a weird shady fedora spy? And I've always thought that if a spy has their cover blown it'll either be because they got scared by a bug or because they forgot to turn their phone off and their mom called them. Strap's entire personality is being annoying and he uses a bee pfp so he seems to be the perfect candidate to take on a well hidden spy.
SS STABmons: Plas vs Fissure - I love fissure and I love Plas too but Plas has never lost a game of Pokemon in his life.

vivalospride See these? These are the predicts of a man who has the balls to predict every game. None of this tie bs. I challenge you to do this next week.

i did this last ompl and vivalospride made predicts so i am somewhat obligated to do it again now, nfejane predicts moment

even if original julia roberts is a really annoying person, he is ok. i had the 'privilege' of working with him during umpl and it was somewhat enjoyable because he is a sweet being at times. his teambuilding is far from h&m level and he has a lot of liberty to branch out his mon usage during this tour which is exciting because jr has the power to make things work when he wants. Shing is also someone who diversifies and likes to try new things but i don't really think it would be enough here, i also rate original julia roberts to be a better pocket monster abuser which would resume to me bolding his name. love to see jr starting but i also hope we will get to see some jettrem action this tour since big boss was busy hosting umpl and hasn't had the chance to have fun in a while

i like them both, the child of grimes has a rock hard body but leo d. luffy is squishy boy and has all the talent and power to show me I'm wrong here if he gives this his all and gets motivated on going 7-1 again. I am however going to bet on muscle man as I don't really rate Leo to be a creative builder and I don't rate his support to be one either but considering the metagame is brand new the playing will probably matter most and I do not want to disregard his playing ability. S1nn0h however has been dominating as a player in umpl and past tours so it wouldn't be a surprise for him to continue with this momentum. Tox is good support for testing I guess but after seeing what they brought to UMPL finals I have no comments to make on their teambuilding input and will trust muscle man to know what he is doing. also gl on redeeming last pl's score of 2-5.

SS NFE: tlenit vs Straponsolo
i would never bet against strap he is my child and as much as i appreciate and value the talent of cat lover leni i cannot root for you in these conditions. apologies.

that is all,
love,
impy

and last nfe game

SS STABmons: Hamhamhamhamham vs Terracotta
Epic game, lots of meaty sets coming out of both players for sure. If both players go hard, I honestly don't know who will win. Hamhamhamhamham has already shown us a lot this OMPL, but Terra has shown us more ;). I expect that when Hamhamhamhamham whips out his team, it has good odds of being a hairy situation for Terra. I do have a soft spot for Terra's stuff so slightly favoring him, but this can go either way.

OK BOOMERS

If anyone is interested, here is the schedule W1 vs The Rozelias (all GMT=0)

SS Almost Any Ability : Atha vs Bushtush Sunday 8 PM
SS Balanced Hackmons : Onyx Onix 7 vs PinkDragonTamer : Thursday 6 PM (done)
SS Camomons : Meta vs Alkione : Sunday 9 PM
SS Mix and Mega : qways vs Catalystic : Sunday 3 PM
SS NFE : ojr vs Shing'n Streets : Sunday 2 PM
SS STABmons : LBDC vs Shiba Sunday 8 PM

I'll edit this message if I can be more precise about the schedule.

Good luck to the other teams. wigposay.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)