ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
We already have a Super Secret Bases thread (where you'll find some Blissey Bases). I'll merge this thread with that one.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
No problem, that's what we're here for!

User Quanyails maintained a list of Blissey bases here. A lot of the pictures have fallen victim to "link rot" (meaning that they are no longer found on their original hosting server), but there should be enough pictures still active to scrape together a lot of Blissey Bases nonetheless.

Hey Guyz, i'm Thunder and my secret base is for people who want to start a gym, especially if you want to do it Blue's Style and not have a primary type
Now go start a gym, by the way, if you want to battle, i'm a doubles enthusiast

Qr Code:
My QR Code.jpg

Last edited:
How do you guys post the QR code for your base? I wanted to make a photo of it, but then it won't look so good. Is there a function to make a screenshot of it?

How do you guys post the QR code for your base? I wanted to make a photo of it, but then it won't look so good. Is there a function to make a screenshot of it?
1. Go to your Secret Base's PC
2. Select: Make QR Code patterns --> Share a Secret Base --> Save to SD Card
3. Exit your Game
4. Remove your 3DS's SD card
5. Insert the SD card into your computer's SD card reader
6. Find your QR Code picture in your SD card.
7. Upload that picture

Alternatively, you could also upload the screenshot to your Miiverse game diary and retrieve it later right about here

Thanks, i don't know how to upload screenshots to Miiverse, can you explain me? In the meantime i managed to get the QR code of my base via Game Sync. Here it is:

Hey guys! I've put a lot of time into creating my base on Route 125. The base is located on a little island all by itself. Inside, it has two levels that are joined by stairs. I've tried to add just about every cool un-lockable feature that took a decent amount of time to basically showoff, so not much of a theme, just cool items everywhere. My team is the same Rain team that I use for online battles, the Battle Resort and Battle Institute. I have my base set as Single Battles, so you'll be facing a Politoed, M-Scizor and Raikou, all of which are Shiny and caught by me :) Although I have achieved the Platinum flag some time ago, I still like to go around capturing flags to check out others bases, so feel free to add me! Below are some pictures of my base and the QR code from my Pokemon Online account:

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/O-579-6870-T/secretbase

Pictures of Base:

Hey guys! I've put a lot of time into creating my base on Route 125. The base is located on a little island all by itself. Inside, it has two levels that are joined by stairs. I've tried to add just about every cool un-lockable feature that took a decent amount of time to basically showoff, so not much of a theme, just cool items everywhere. My team is the same Rain team that I use for online battles, the Battle Resort and Battle Institute. I have my base set as Single Battles, so you'll be facing a Politoed, M-Scizor and Raikou, all of which are Shiny and caught by me :) Although I have achieved the Platinum flag some time ago, I still like to go around capturing flags to check out others bases, so feel free to add me! Below are some pictures of my base and the QR code from my Pokemon Online account:

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/O-579-6870-T/secretbase

Pictures of Base:
This is an awesome base.

Hi guys! I'm looking for people that are still catching flags, so if you want to make it faster, add me and I will do the same! (sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian)
My base is here: Route 115

QR Code:

Pictures:

You'll find Gengar shiny, Talonflame shiny and M-Scizor, all lv. 100!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)