Partner Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'll let you make the judge as to what i am! while i have hosted a mafia and done marginally well in the games, i always seem to get fucked horribly.

but in nonetheless

By the way, since we have a decent number of experienced players already, I suggest the beginners try to ask some of the experienced players to be their partners. However, please try to avoid spamming their PM boxes. If possible, get on IRC and PM them there instead. Also, be humble and willing to learn, and if you're rejected, then don't bug them further.

For the experienced players, make sure you know what you're getting into. If you don't want someone annoying, then speak with the person a little before accepting him as a partner. Also, remember the point of the game. For the newbies, the game will be about winning, but your main role is to teach the beginners and make them at least able to play in the main mafia properly. Winning is secondary for you. Accept that they will probably be fuck-ups; your job is to make sure they are fuck-ups no longer at the end of the game.

xD

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
all prospective students of matamato: engage in a rock paper scissors tournament, the one true way to determine the worthy....

if not, Kannon asked first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)