Peakmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one example would be Growth Eevee, which could be cool for a quick Baton Pass in sunlight, and Growth would be viable on the Eeveelutions as a cool little buff, it would be interesting to see if Sylveon got a pseudo-Nasty Plot in Sun, as would it be with Espeon, who was really good on Sun teams last generation. Jolteon as well loves getting to be able to boost in any way possible. Growth made Jolteon at its best, so I think it would be cool if that could be returned. Another example is Curse, which if it could come back, would open up a world of new opportunities like Curse Azumarill, who can boost slower and amp up its Aqua Jets without cutting its HP in half, at the expense of not being as insanely powerful instantly, while in return getting Defense boosts. Or Curse Scizor, which now can boost its Defense and Attack simultaneously, which would be cool! Another crazy option with Curse is shit like Curse Chansey, which now has a Defense stat of 72, which is just amazing. Overall, allowing Curse to be legal, along with Growth, would open up a lot of Pokemons potential.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just updated the list of mechanic/move changes, though I'm not sure if I found everything or not. If you guys want to pitch in, that would be greatly appreciated.

EV

Banned deucer.
Hm, what was the old Outrage mechanic with Protect? Didn't it stop the move if it failed? I guess that might be one of those paradoxes you mentioned... Buff/nerf at once. I'm not sure tho.

So what about;
Just one example would be Growth Eevee, which could be cool for a quick Baton Pass in sunlight, and Growth would be viable on the Eeveelutions as a cool little buff, it would be interesting to see if Sylveon got a pseudo-Nasty Plot in Sun, as would it be with Espeon, who was really good on Sun teams last generation. Jolteon as well loves getting to be able to boost in any way possible. Growth made Jolteon at its best, so I think it would be cool if that could be returned. Another example is Curse, which if it could come back, would open up a world of new opportunities like Curse Azumarill, who can boost slower and amp up its Aqua Jets without cutting its HP in half, at the expense of not being as insanely powerful instantly, while in return getting Defense boosts. Or Curse Scizor, which now can boost its Defense and Attack simultaneously, which would be cool! Another crazy option with Curse is shit like Curse Chansey, which now has a Defense stat of 72, which is just amazing. Overall, allowing Curse to be legal, along with Growth, would open up a lot of Pokemons potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)