Resource Pet Mods Workshop

Ema Skye

Work!
Pet Mod Name: New Horizons
Pet Mod Concept: A small group of Pokemon started as the initial population of the meta. This meta is also initially limited in items. Each round, new items will be generated and submissions will need to consider both the new item (it is a requirement that a sub can use at least one of the new items) while also being healthy additions to the meta.
Explanation: Starts off a bit like Clean Slate with existing mons to work with, but the limited amount of starting items will undoubtedly shape the meta until more are added. This would encourage a lot of creativity depending on what items are generated.

Mod specific rule is just no custom elements. Power level will be determined by the initial randomization.

Pet Mod Name: Watch Your Six
Pet Mod Concept: A micrometa with only six mons.
Explanation: Users submit six mons in slates to create the six mons in the meta. Submissions will need to be diverse to ensure that, while all teams have the same six mons, they have multiple sets or roles to fill. (and yeah I guess it would only have a max of 12 types).

Again, only specific rule is no custom elements. This follows the Clean Slate formula and so each submission can change basically anything about a mon.

Last edited:
Pet Mod Name: New Horizons
Pet Mod Concept: A small group of Pokemon started as the initial population of the meta. This meta is also initially limited in items. Each round, new items will be generated and submissions will need to consider both the new item (it is a requirement that a sub can use at least one of the new items) while also being healthy additions to the meta.
Explanation: Starts off a bit like Clean Slate with existing mons to work with, but the limited amount of starting items will undoubtedly shape the meta until more are added. This would encourage a lot of creativity depending on what items are generated.

Mod specific rule is just no custom elements. Power level will be determined by the initial randomization.

Pet Mod Name: Watch Your Six
Pet Mod Concept: A micrometa with only six mons.
Explanation: Users submit six mons in slates to create the six mons in the meta. Submissions will need to be diverse to ensure that, while all teams have the same six mons, they have multiple sets or roles to fill. (and yeah I guess it would only have a max of 12 types).

Again, only specific rule is no custom elements. This follows the Clean Slate formula and so each submission can change basically anything about a mon.
You could have called the second mod "Sinister Six"

:obstagoon: BATTLE OF THE BANDS :toxtricity:
Pet Mod Concept: Every slate, 3 iconic bands, operas, musicians, and more from a certain decade will be chosen. Players can submit Fakemon based on the band or a song of the band.
Explanation: There are bands and artists from certain eras that everyone has heard of, whether it be Elvis Presley and the Beatles or Eminem and Imagine Dragons. Why not turn all these famous bands and their songs into Fakemon, complete with their own unique lore and a custom move. Also ty for the idea Rasdanation
Some Restrictions: While the pet mod is based on bands and music, we'll do our best not to give everything sound-related abilities and Boomburst. We don't want fakemons to overlap, and each sub will do its best to stand out without needing punk rock boomburst or funny signature move. The meta will remain at OU power levels.
Example Slate: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and Elvis Presley
Phases: Slate Music is given, Submissions Phase, Voting Phase, Discussion Phase, Band Subbing Phase, Band Voting Phase
Pokemon Name:
Band + Song(Song if applicable):
Type:
Stats:
Ability:
Movepool:
:
:
:
Flavor Movepool:
:
:
:
Role(s):
Role Justification:
Lore(Optional):
Move Name:
Type:
Category:
Base Power(If Applicable):
Accuracy:
Effect:

Pokemon Name: Subeatle
Band + Song(Song if applicable): The Beatles + Yellow Submarine
Type: Bug / Water
Stats: 100 / 85 / 70 / 110 / 80 / 100
Ability: Swarm / (HA)Liquid Voice
Movepool:
:
Rapid Spin
:
Bug Buzz, Boomburst, Scald, Ice Beam, Sail The Sea
:
Quiver Dance
Flavor Movepool:
: too lazy rn
Role(s): Special Sweeper
Role Justification: With a good benchmark speed, above-average special attack, and one of the best-boosting moves in Quiver Dance, Subeatle is a potent special sweeper. Liquid Voice Boomburst water stab is also a ridiculously powerful option allowing Subeatle to run a specs set to immediately blow things up.
Lore(Optional): too lazy rn
Move Name: Sail The Sea
Type: Water
Category: Special
Base Power: 65
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: User switches out after damaging the target

Last edited:
PLACEHOLDER(i need a name pls help me)
Pet mod concept
: it’s about building a metagame around the modified weather(not really that similar to weather war)
Explanation: Modify the weather for the first 4 slate(rain,sun,hail,sandstorm), make the weathers at the same power range. After the first 4 slate, fit all non-weather abuse pokemon into the meta, by giving them an ability(can be custom but must to be balance) or of they have 3 already, replace one of their ability(also you can add moves, but it has to fit flavorwise and don't add too much, around 2 is the max limit).

Pet Mod Name: Fusion Move
Mix and Move (by me)
Move Meshing (suggested by AquaticPanic)
Pet Mod Concept: As the name suggests, this Pet Mod is about fuse 2 moves together.
Explanation: Each slate, 6 fused moves can be submitted by a person. Only Pokemons that get both moves can learn the fused move (e.g. Dragalge must learns Hydro Wave (Hydro Pump + Sludge Wave since Dragalge can learns both), but it mustn't learn Meteor (Draco Meteor + Meteor Beam since Dragalge can learns Draco Meteor but not Meteor Beam). Fused move's name must either make sense or being the combination of both moves' name (e.g. Air Slash + Whirlpool can be named as Vortex or Whirl Slash).

More info might be added later

Last edited:
Pet Mod Concept: As the name suggests, this Pet Mod is about fuse 2 moves together.
Explanation: Each slate, 6 fused moves can be submitted by a person. Only Pokemons that get both moves can learn the fused move (e.g. Dragalge must learns Hydro Wave (Hydro Pump + Sludge Wave since Dragalge can learns both), but it mustn't learn Meteor (Draco Meteor + Meteor Beam since Dragalge can learns Draco Meteor but not Meteor Beam). Fused move's name must either make sense or being the combination of both moves' name (e.g. Air Slash + Whirlpool can be named as Vortex or Whirl Slash).

Really cool concept, I think you should also be able to add new users of the move, and that the creator can decide how the moves fuse in a subjective way, since u can't really define it objectively. And also the damage should be averaged in most cases.

Magmajudis

Title pending

While i do like the concept, i think you sshould change the name (a side project for FE was named Fusion Moves iirc)

Really cool concept, I think you should also be able to add new users of the move, and that the creator can decide how the moves fuse in a subjective way, since u can't really define it objectively. And also the damage should be averaged in most cases.
For the "add new users of the move" part, I don't really see the reason why since I guess most of the fused moves will be the damaging one which don't really needs to define objectively.
For the "damage (BP) should be averaged" part, I can see other 2 ways other than averaged which is uses first move's BP, or uses second move's BP since they still can be balanced (this also apply to PP and accuracy).

Gonna put this out here now since Missing Links only has a couple more non-flavor-only slates

Pet Mod Name: Forging Links: A Missing Links Spin-Off
Pet Mod Concept: Missing Links added elements to Pokémon in order to let them mirror their counterparts once again. In Forging Links, we would take a Pokémon and link it to another Pokémon in a similar way
Explanation: In this National Dex OU-based Pet Mod, instead of filling-in unfinished pairs between two Pokémon, we create all new pairs between Pokemon in hopes of buffing certain Pokemon up to NatDex OU standards. To forge a link to another Pokémon, you can add/subtract BST, add Evolutions, Prevolutions, Mega Evolutions, Regional Forms and Evolutions, Alternate Forms, Signature Z-Moves, and Abilities.
:sm/maractus: -> :sm/medicham:
So, say you wanted to link Maractus to Medicham

Compared to Medicham, Maractus is missing a Prevolution and a Mega Evolution. It also needs to have one of its abilities taken away and have its BST lowered from 461 to 410. Thus, you would add a Prevolution and a Mega to Maractus, change its BST to 410, and take away one of its abilities

Alternatively, you would be allowed to instead link Maractus to Meditite, which would still give Maractus just 2 abilities, but now you'd give it 280 BST, an evolution, and a Mega Evolution for its Evolution

:sm/maractus: -> :sm/rockruff:
Now, what if you wanted to link Maractus to Rockruff?

Maractus would be need to have its BST lowered to 280, it would need an evolution with a Midday, Midnight, and Dusk form and each form would have 487 BST and each form would share a Signature Z-Move. Maractus itself would have 4 abilities, while its Midday and Midnight Evolutions would have 3, and its Dusk evolution would have 1.

Alternatively, if you linked Maractus to Lycanroc-Midday, you'd give Maractus 487 BST, give it two alternate forms with 487, with the Dusk one having only 1 ability, and you'd add a prevolution with 4 abilities
Example Slate
:sm/meditite::sm/medicham::sm/medicham-mega:
Linking to: Medicham
Desired Role: Offensive Pivot
- Must result in a two-stage evolutionary line
- The first stage must have 280 BST and two abilities
- The second stage must have 410 BST and two abilities
- The second stage must have a Mega Evolution with 510 BST

Example Submission
:sm/maractus:
Pokémon: Maractus
Type:
(typings have nothing to do with links, so it can be whatever)
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Storm Drain (abilities can be changed as long as you have 2 for this link)
Stats: 55/95/60/40/60/100 (410 BST)
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Parting Shot, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact (also has nothing to do with links, can be added in order to fill the concept or for other competitive reasons)
Removed Moves: N/A (Same thing here with the Added Moves)
Weight: 28 kg (Required for weight-based interactions)
Competitive Overview: Maractus can serve as a fast Spikes setting lead that can then pivot out with Parting Shot. Can also use Swords Dance with its decent Grass/Dark/Fighting or Poison coverage (Submitters should give a bit more info than this, but you get the idea)

(Anything extra from the base Pokémon (in this case, the prevo and Mega) just goes under)

Pokémon: Mega Maractus
Linking to: Mega Medicham
Type:

Abilities: Rock Head
Stats: 55/125/75/40/75/140 (510 BST)
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Parting Shot, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Taunt
Removed Moves: N/A
Weight: 38 kg
Competitive Overview: Similarly to the base form, it's simply a fast Spikes setter that can pack a punch with its now recoiless Wood Hammer

Pokémon: Maractyke
Linking to: Meditite
Type:

Abilities: Chlorophyll / Storm Drain
Stats: 35/65/45/20/45/70 (280 BST)
Added Moves: N/A
Removed Moves: Parting Shot, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Taunt, Throat Chop, Wood Hammer, Bounce
Weight: 18 kg
Competitive Overview: It's LC (LC would be a thing but you don't have to give an Overview for LC mons unless it's something like Scyther or you purposely make it viable)
Unlike Missing Links, this mod is much more competitively focused. This mod would also follow the continuity of Missing Links, with everything in that mod being carried over and there would be slates to buff the weaker additions from Missing Links.

Miscellaneous & Questions:
- Would this mod be too demanding on the submitters or otherwise too complicated?
- Would this mod be better as some sort of micrometa, where only edited Pokémon (and potentially their links) are allowed?
- For slates, should I put up 3 Pokemon that the submitters link something to (Ex: Slate has Medicham, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; whatever you pick has to be linked to Medicham, as seen above) or should I put up 3 Pokémon that I ask the submitters find something to link it to (Ex: Slate has Maractus, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; Maractus has to be linked to whatever you pick). I lean towards the latter since it's easier to control what gets changed, which makes the mod simpler

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Gonna put this out here now since Missing Links only has a couple more non-flavor-only slates

Pet Mod Concept: Missing Links added elements to Pokémon in order to let them mirror their counterparts once again. In Forging Links, we would take a Pokémon and link it to another Pokémon in a similar way
Explanation: In this National Dex OU-based Pet Mod, instead of filling-in unfinished pairs between two Pokémon, we create all new pairs between Pokemon in hopes of buffing certain Pokemon up to NatDex OU standards. To forge a link to another Pokémon, you can add/subtract BST, add Evolutions, Prevolutions, Mega Evolutions, Regional Forms and Evolutions, Alternate Forms, Signature Z-Moves, and Abilities.

Compared to Medicham, Maractus is missing a Prevolution and a Mega Evolution. It also needs to have one of its abilities taken away and have its BST lowered from 461 to 410. Thus, you would add a Prevolution and a Mega to Maractus, change its BST to 410, and take away one of its abilities

Alternatively, you would be allowed to instead link Maractus to Meditite, which would still give Maractus just 2 abilities, but now you'd give it 280 BST, an evolution, and a Mega Evolution for its Evolution

Maractus would be need to have its BST lowered to 280, it would need an evolution with a Midday, Midnight, and Dusk form and each form would have 487 BST and each form would share a Signature Z-Move. Maractus itself would have 4 abilities, while its Midday and Midnight Evolutions would have 3, and its Dusk evolution would have 1.

Alternatively, if you linked Maractus to Lycanroc-Midday, you'd give Maractus 487 BST, give it two alternate forms with 487, with the Dusk one having only 1 ability, and you'd add a prevolution with 4 abilities
Unlike Missing Links, this mod is much more competitively focused. This mod would also follow the continuity of Missing Links, with everything in that mod being carried over and there would be slates to buff the weaker additions from Missing Links.

- Would this mod be too demanding on the submitters or otherwise too complicated?
- Would this mod be better as some sort of micrometa, where only edited Pokémon (and potentially their links) are allowed?
- For slates, should I put up 3 Pokemon that the submitters link something to (Ex: Slate has Medicham, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; whatever you pick has to be linked to Medicham) or should I put up 3 Pokémon that I ask the submitters find something to link it to (Ex: Slate has Maractus, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; Maractus has to be linked to whatever you pick). I lean towards the latter since it's easier to control what gets changed, which makes the mod simpler
- I doubt it would be too demanding as long as the basics are easy to understands.
- I believe it would work better as a micrometa, allowing many submissions and their links to shine more than they would in NatDex OU.
- Doing the latter is definitely easier to control and makes the mod simpler. Limits will be needed of course; Pokémon that already got established counterparts (Legendary Duos / Trios / Quad / Regis, things already established in Missing Links) cannot receive a new counterpart.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor

- For slates, should I put up 3 Pokemon that the submitters link something to (Ex: Slate has Medicham, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; whatever you pick has to be linked to Medicham) or should I put up 3 Pokémon that I ask the submitters find something to link it to (Ex: Slate has Maractus, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; Maractus has to be linked to whatever you pick). I lean towards the latter since it's easier to control what gets changed, which makes the mod simpler
Got sniped ): Still gonna post this though

Forged Links seems pretty cool and I'd be down to join it if approved. Some thoughts below:

should I put up 3 Pokemon that the submitters link something to (Ex: Slate has Medicham, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; whatever you pick has to be linked to Medicham)
or should I put up 3 Pokémon that I ask the submitters find something to link it to (Ex: Slate has Maractus, so you pick to link Maractus to Medicham; Maractus has to be linked to whatever you pick).
  • Trying to mentally work out the difference between these two options is hurting my head lol, this definitely could've been worded better. I'm assuming you mean:
  1. "A Pokemon is put up for a slate, then the submitters find something to adjust its BST, ability, etc, with - i.e. Maractus is being linked, and I decide to link with Medicham, so I will give Maractus 410 BST and a Mega Evolution and whatever else", and;
  2. "A Pokemon is put up for a slate with a list of changes to be made to the BST, abilities, etc, and the submitters will find another Pokemon to gain these changes - i.e. Medicham is being linked, so I need to give someone 410 BST and a Mega Evolution and whatever else, and I decide to link Medicham with Maractus." If I got that wrong then sorry lol
  • I don't think the concept itself is that complicated (at its core its just altering existing Pokemon and making a few new ones with a neat little twist), but it looks like it could be a bit confusing for newcomers - for example see the above paragraph, where I have trouble understanding the two options because of the poor wording. Just be sure to explain everything clearly ig. Maybe a sample submission would help?
  • Likewise, I don't think this pet mod would become that demanding unless someone did something really, really stupid. If slates will be following the first option given, then the only way for it to become overwhelming is if the submitter decided to link with a Pokemon with seven different evos, two megas, and a regional form ; if the second option is chosen, then the you/the council/whoever is making the slates would have to slip up in order for things to get bad. Therefore I don't see it as too much of an issue; we'll likely only be submitting 1-2 actual Fakemon per Pokemon, barring Mega Evolutions, and making adjustments to an existing one, which isn't that intensive imo
  • I'd probably find some way to limit what could be "linked". Some examples could be by typing, BST (anything within 20 BST of the Pokemon, or something similar), generation, evolution stage (i.e. only pairing Maractus with fully evolved two stagers like Medicham or three stage prevos like Gible/Gabite), tier, etc. You could also just limit it to something broader like Wallbreakers or Weather Abusers. I think narrowing down the options to be picked would allow submissions to be a lot more focussed, help stop any potentially broken links (i.e. giving literally any Pokemon Garchomp/Salamence's stats and a Mega Evolution on top of that, or giving Toxapex or Skarmory or something better stats), and prevent any jokesters from making Pikachu links
  • In terms of which type of slate would be better, both have their merits. The first option allows for more creative freedom in making the links and lets the submitter decide how demanding their submission should be, while the second is a lot easier to manage. As a submitter I'm more inclined to suggest the first one, but I can definitely see why the second is more desirable from a leadership standpoint. I would probably recommend the second one though lol
  • Again, a sample submission and template would be cool

(This is a Work in Progress new OP for TrainerMons. Felt the last one was weird.) (It's no longer a WIP anymore but feel free to take a gander.
Approved by ???
ash-alola.png
TRAINERMONS!
lusamine-nihilego.png

Welcome to TrainerMons! Our goal for this pet mod is to turn almost every trainer into Pokemon viable for OU!
RULES:
:unown: Submission Rules :unown:
- You are allowed a maximum of 3 subs for submitting your entries.

- The meta we're playing around is Gen 8 [OU]. Make sure your subs are viable and healthy for Gen 8 OU.

- Make sure your submissions make sense. Since this is a meta focused around Pokemon Trainers, we can't have any submissions that don't make sense for the following trainer.

- Don't go trolling around. Additionally, don't leave one-liners, thanks!

:unown: Voting Rules :unown:
- Depending on how many submissions get subbed in, you are allowed a maximum of 5/3/1 vote(s) ranging from best to worst.

- If you want to copy a vote, please specify which vote you're copying. It makes it clear that you want to use the same vote as another person.

TEMPLATES:
Name of Trainer:
Type Specialty:
Ability:
Stats:
Notable Moves:
Usually Useless Moves (optional):
Reasoning (optional but highly reccomended):
Competitive Overview:
Name of Trainer:
Typing:
Make sure it makes sense before submitting
Ability:
Stats:
Notable Moves:
Usually Useless Moves (optional):
Reasoning (optional but highly reccomended):
Competitive Overview:
COUNCIL:
:slowbro: SlowAndBruh :slowbro:

Hit me up with a DM if you wanna join the council. I'm especially looking for people who can review the submissions.

Well then, have fun in TrainerMons!

Last edited:
  1. "A Pokemon is put up for a slate, then the submitters find something to adjust its BST, ability, etc, with - i.e. Maractus is being linked, and I decide to link with Medicham, so I will give Maractus 410 BST and a Mega Evolution and whatever else", and;
  2. "A Pokemon is put up for a slate with a list of changes to be made to the BST, abilities, etc, and the submitters will find another Pokemon to gain these changes - i.e. Medicham is being linked, so I need to give someone 410 BST and a Mega Evolution and whatever else, and I decide to link Medicham with Maractus." If I got that wrong then sorry lol
Thanks for the feedback! I'll update the original post with some of the feedback.

For the part I clipped out, you're exactly right on how you interpreted it except that the first one is actually the 2nd one and the 2nd one was the first one. If I go ahead with making it a micrometa, I would definitely go with the first one actually (the second one the Albatr0ss' post) because it allows for more creativity with what goes into the meta (since I wouldn't be pretty much choosing what gets in) and allows me to assign roles to shoot for.

I'll put this in the first post as well, but here's what an example slate and sub would look like

Example Slate
:sm/meditite::sm/medicham::sm/medicham-mega:
Desired Role: Offensive Pivot
- Must result in a two-stage evolutionary line
- The first stage must have 280 BST and two abilities
- The second stage must have 410 BST and two abilities
- The second stage must have a Mega Evolution with 510 BST

Example Submission
:sm/maractus:
Pokémon: Maractus
Type:
(typings have nothing to do with links, so it can be whatever)
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Storm Drain (abilities can be changed as long as you have 2 for this link)
Stats: 55/95/60/40/60/100 (410 BST)
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Parting Shot, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact (also has nothing to do with links, can be added in order to fill the concept or for other competitive reasons)
Removed Moves: N/A (Same thing here with the Added Moves)
Weight: 28 kg (Required for weight-based interactions)
Competitive Overview: Maractus can serve as a fast Spikes setting lead that can then pivot out with Parting Shot. Can also use Swords Dance with its decent Grass/Dark/Fighting or Poison coverage (Submitters should give a bit more info than this, but you get the idea)

(Anything extra from the base Pokémon (in this case, the prevo and Mega) just goes under)

Pokémon: Mega Maractus
Linking to: Mega Medicham
Type:

Abilities: Rock Head
Stats: 55/125/75/40/75/140 (510 BST)
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Parting Shot, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Taunt
Removed Moves: N/A
Weight: 38 kg
Competitive Overview: Similarly to the base form, it's simply a fast Spikes setter that can pack a punch with its now recoiless Wood Hammer

Pokémon: Maractyke
Linking to: Meditite
Type:

Abilities: Chlorophyll / Storm Drain
Stats: 35/65/45/20/45/70 (280 BST)
Added Moves: N/A
Removed Moves: Parting Shot, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Taunt, Throat Chop, Wood Hammer, Bounce
Weight: 18 kg
Competitive Overview: It's LC (LC would be a thing but you don't have to give an Overview for LC mons unless it's something like Scyther or you purposely make it viable)

Ema Skye

Work!
What if there was a mod that was exactly like Hoenn Gaiden, but made for doubles? So far, I've run it by Pauluxx, and he was okay with me applying the concept to doubles. I'll see if Vizar and Emma Skye are okay with it. So yeah, basically the concept of Hoenn Gaiden would be this concept
Yeah, I'm not okay with this. Please make it more of your own instead of having it be "exactly like Hoenn Gaiden". I would have also preferred that you asked me before posting it in the workshop.

Yeah, I'm not okay with this. Please make it more of your own instead of having it be "exactly like Hoenn Gaiden". I would have also preferred that you asked me before posting it in the workshop.
I posted about it in your Discord, I just didn't tag you
Okay I guess it's too similar, then, so I won't run it. Unless I change up the concept to be something not like Hoenn Gaiden, but I don't know what that would be right now. I'll edit my post if I think of something

Last edited:
:swsh/marshadow: Overcentralized :swsh/zygarde-complete:

Concept: A micrometa consisting entirely of submitted fakemon, where each fakemon is designed to be a balanced user of a traditionally overpowered combination of moves and/or abilities.

Examples: Belly Drum + Priority, Adaptability + Priority, Disguise + Setup

Slates: Each slate, 1-3 moves or abilities are chosen. Participants may submit 1 fakemon for each framework, with the fakemon needing to be able to viably use their corresponding combination of moves/abilities WITHOUT being overpowered.

Council: Currently just me and Albatross, will open council applications if it gets approved.

Let me know if you have any critiques.

Last edited:
:ss/meowth-galar: Variations :ss/meowth-alola:
Concept
: For every slate, the community pick a real life region, rename it, and give it 3 regional form(can be whatever mon, but it has to make sense)
:ss/octillery:
Octillery-Deutsch
Type: Water/ Steel
Ability: Mega Launcher, Minesweeper( Clear hazard on user side upon switching in, still take damage)
Stats:75/75(-30)/105(+30)/105/75/45
Movepool: Hydro Pump, Fire blast, flash cannon,...
Reasoning: German's Panzer is famous, and in ww2, it does mineswept, by stepping on the mine
Slates: For each slate, pick an irl region(like it can be arizona, the amazone forrest, nepal,..) Can reuse region but it needs to be after 10 slates

Elitists

There will be weak long slates where their will be some pokemon for u to buff into AG power level. this mins u wanna make shit very broken but nothing to the point where gamefreak wouldnt make it. So no wondergaurd ghost/normal mons. this mod is simmilar to brokemons, but the power level is more tame. Their will also be elitist items every 5 slates. Custom abilities and moves are allowed, but make them simple even tho im not gonna be coding them. (maybe someone else can idk) No council or TL yet. Also set in Natdex AG metagame

Elitists

There will be weak long slates where their will be some pokemon for u to buff into AG power level. this mins u wanna make shit very broken but nothing to the point where gamefreak wouldnt make it. So no wondergaurd ghost/normal mons. this mod is simmilar to brokemons, but the power level is more tame. Their will also be elitist items every 5 slates. Custom abilities and moves are allowed, but make them simple even tho im not gonna be coding them. (maybe someone else can idk) No council or TL yet. Also set in Natdex AG metagame
isn't this just Brokenmons Unchained?

what is brokemons uncahined? i only know of brokemons which has no limits and u can us ethe most broken shit imaginable while this has some powerscaling as u try and match to zacian-crowned and mega-ray
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/brokemons-unchained-v1-old-thread.3665734/

Brokenmons is a Pet Mod where we make every single pokemon broken in the NatDex OU Tier. A pokemon is broken if it has no checks or counters. ANY Pokemon can be submitted, whether it's Dragapult or Caterpie. Yes I copied that from the OP, don't budge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)