Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm breeding Rain Dish Squirtles atm, as I caught a male Rain Dish Wartortle at the Safari.
I know male DW pokemon are now able to give their ability to their offspring, but this doesn't work with the same species I guess?

Ditto + male DW Wartortle = Squirtles with Torrent or Rain Dish, 50/50 I think
But female Torrent Squirtle + male DW Wartortles so far only gives me Torrent Squirtles.....
Will edit my post if I hatch a DW Squirtle.
If you're trying to soft-reset then it'll never work.

If you're trying to soft-reset then it'll never work.
No I wasn't. I haven't SRed for an egg since BW2. I guess the male DW pokemon can only pass his ability when it's shagging with a Ditto.

And my hatched Squirtles are always in a normal pokeball, while both parents are in ultra balls. weird.

Last edited:
sorry if was posted before, but I haven`t see it
now toxic used by poison types can`t miss
the npc that gave the tm said so and i test it with anidoran against a horde of scraggy that used sand attack. All 10 pp landed (shed skin helped)

sorry if was posted before, but I haven`t see it
now toxic used by poison types can`t miss
the npc that gave the tm said so and i test it with anidoran against a horde of scraggy that used sand attack. All 10 pp landed (shed skin helped)
I would also like to add that I tested this with Will-o-wisp + a Braixen to see if the equivalent happened to Fire-types and Will-o-wisp. Will-o-wisp missed; this does not apply to Fire types and Will-o-wisp.

Caught a quadflawless Pumpkaboo! But please, urgent help needed. Is there a way to tell which Size are them? All my Pumpkaboo look exactly the same. ;_; Halp

252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Atk. Speed and Sp. Attack IVs "can't be beat" according to the judge, meaning they're 31s.

zwill.png

Attachments

My Froakie stats are 20/11/10/10/10/14 with Jolly. That gives 35-50/45-60/35-50/46-62/35-50/62-73
Lol the first time I tried Sp. Atk it came back with 135-150. Guessing that's wrong :D

What else needs doing still for BSTs?

Caught a quadflawless Pumpkaboo! But please, urgent help needed. Is there a way to tell which Size are them? All my Pumpkaboo look exactly the same. ;_; Halp

252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Atk. Speed and Sp. Attack IVs "can't be beat" according to the judge, meaning they're 31s.

View attachment 2218
Pokedex has entries for all 4 sizes of Pumpkaboo so you could manually compare I guess.

Last edited:
I'll add on to that: My Delphox has a 31 in special attack, 252 EVs, modest, level 79 and has a stat of 284.

EDIT: Calculating it out, the base stat is 113.24... does that mean 113 or 114?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)