Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bulbapedia:

I want a full out dolphin though. Not some angler+dolphin hybrid

Oh and I really hope if Jirachi switches to Fairy, it keeps Steel instead of Psychic. It just offers so many more resistances, gives STAB to Iron Head, and makes sense story-wise because Doom Desire, Jirachi's signature move, is Steel.

I think there's a 90% chance that we can transfer pokemon from previous generations.

I'd really hate to lose my poke after I spent so much time training and destroying the day care's front road with my bicycle lol

Anyways I'm very happy with the news. It's gonna be an awesome game.

I think there's a 90% chance that we can transfer pokemon from previous generations.

I'd really hate to lose my poke after I spent so much time training and destroying the day care's front road with my bicycle lol

Anyways I'm very happy with the news. It's gonna be an awesome game.
I think you can thans... Serebii said.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was mentioned earlier but not discussed upon much:

There was a move used in the sky battle identical to chespin's attack in the first trailer. Seeing as it was used by birds, it's almost certainly Aerial Ace, confirming what was already mostly expected.

So, Chespin for Grass/Flying anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)