Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in either thread there hasnt been a single page of discussion about

this guy.
he was released with the kibage figure. he seems similar to aipom and ambipom, but i have no clue.
DISCUSS

Yes! Confirmation of at least 150 new Pokemon! And if this Gen is like the fourth, we might get some more after aquiring the national dex! So many pokemon! XD

this guy.
he was released with the kibage figure. he seems similar to aipom and ambipom, but i have no clue.
DISCUSS
I suspect that this is that Borroku mention on the playdough packaging.

this guy.
DISCUSS
We did discuss him very shortly when the pictures first cropped up, but really we don't know anything about him at this point. Also Kibago was overshadowing him because it confirmed the beta art with the starter evos on it. Something to keep in mind though is that the color on Kibago was waaay off, brown instead of green. This guy could be brown, making him look less like a broccoli care bear.

I hope we get some info on it when corocoro leaks though.

Yeah, unless one starter proves far better in-game (which will probably be the case, there aren't many secondary typings that can make Tsutarja really great), I'm definitely going Tsutarja. That box definitely makes all the starters far more appealing, though. They all look cool in their own right. I like how it shows Mijumaru wielding its shell. Now imagine the two shells on its evo and it whipping them out simultaneously. Man, if only Mijumaru wasn't so dumb looking...
Grass/Steel would be pretty great. No more Poison/Bug/Flying/Ice weakness? That'll make up for the 4x fire. At least in-game. And with enough Speed it could prove useful competitively.

These new attack animations and sound effects are really, really terrible. I can understand wanting to speed up battles, but does the quality have to be THAT much worse?
Any time cut out of the inevitable month-long triple battles is fine by me.

i really like the green bear guy
me makes me fuzzy inside.

no one discussed him so he killed himself, and his ghost came bask as rankurusu?

Cubic: "These new attack animations and sound effects are really, really terrible. I can understand wanting to speed up battles, but does the quality have to be THAT much worse?"

Me: You're going to play the damn game anyway, so shut up and get used to it, kiddo!
Thank you Shedinja God,for awnsering my prayers and expelling the whiners in the most hilarious way possible

And truthfuly,anything is better than DPt,which had the worst plot in any Pokemon game Ive seen. Other than things like Mystery Dungeon and dare I say it *shudders* Trozei.

this guy.
DISCUSS
I just can't take it seriously with that afro. And it looks like a monkey to me.

Edit: PO. KAY. MON. TRO-O-ZEI.

Thank you Shedinja God,for awnsering my prayers and expelling the whiners in the most hilarious way possible

And truthfuly,anything is better than DPt,which had the worst plot in any Pokemon game Ive seen. Other than things like Mystery Dungeon and dare I say it *shudders* Trozei.
What's wrong with DPt's plot

Or MD's for that matter.

I think the absolute earliest it will leak will be Saturday (the 8th in Japan, I think the earliest Coro has leaked was 3 days before). Sunday/Monday's a good bet for early scans, though yeah.

Saturday we should be getting demo info, too
Also Pokemon Sunday's Vikitni info.
I think the reason serebii says this weekend is because a while back they said this months issue would release early.Not sure if thats still the case

Mystery Dungeon's plot wasn't bad at all, IMO, and DPPt was no worse than RSE or the oh-so-plotless RBY.

Ergh, going out of town this weekend and there will be no internet or phone service. . . At least I know I'll be comin home to diaperfull of information dump.

Mystery Dungeon's plot wasn't bad at all, IMO, and DPPt was no worse than RSE or the oh-so-plotless RBY.

Ergh, going out of town this weekend and there will be no internet or phone service. . . At least I know I'll be comin home to diaperfull of information dump.
RSE had a exccelent Plot, in it werent always in the affairs of the Evil team,and there were sort of side quests. Like Raqyazas Tower and the regis,those puzzels were fun. But with DPt The plot was only your adventure against Galactic and when it was over I was like "Sooooooooooo what now?"

And MD had like 900 level dungeons. After level 300,I was like," Yeah Ive had enough

RSE was awful. The evil teams were so retarded, OHEY LET'S FLOOD THE WORLD AND KILL EVERYONE SO THAT WATER POKEMON HAVE MORE PLACES TO LIVE.

DURR HURRD URURURUDUURRR.

RSE had a exccelent Plot, in it werent always in the affairs of the Evil team,and there were sort of side quests. Like Raqyazas Tower and the regis,those puzzels were fun. But with DPt The plot was only your adventure against Galactic and when it was over I was like "Sooooooooooo what now?"

And MD had like 900 level dungeons. After level 300,I was like," Yeah Ive had enough
99 max, actually. And generally only in the post game
And dungeon length has nothing to do with plots

Meanwhile your definition of plot including sidequests is weird. Rayquaza affected the Emerald plotline, I guess. But that's included in your adventure against Magma & Aqua.

meanwhile DPt gave more to do after the credits...?

Both Mystery Dungeon games (for DS) actually had quite a nice plot. Yes, the dungeons were annoying as hell (especially if you were under leveled) but you can always just abuse the Wondermail Generator to make you and your partner Lv100 or something. You got to love the endings, too.

I hope Tsutaja ends up looking dragon-like when it's fully evolved.

Sidequests/=/plot. They're. . . on the side. The plot is what makes the character go from place to place. In DPPt, there was always something motivating you to get to the chronologically correct town. Shirona wants you to deliver this, you should go to the Canalave library, etc.

damn, im going to go see MGMT on the 11th well i hope it gets leaked bofore i leave
*sigh*
If it's released on the 11th, then it will probably be leaked 2 to 3 days before

Thus the dates I said

edit: 11th in Japan would be the 10th (Tuesday) in the states, for reference.

Can anybody link me to the video that showed Zekrom and Reshiram animie footage? I know there was a video recently that should them charging their tails and shit but I can't find it in this god forsaken thread.

How dare you insult my cutie pie? -___-
You totally misunderstood. Tsutarja is my favorite of the new three, and I said the only reason I WON'T pick it is if it turns out to seriously blow (and, let's be honest, being a Grass-type doesn't promise it a bright future).

Not to mention I have Tsutarja's sprite in my avatar...

I have to agree, In my opinion, DPt had the best plot, naturally. As the games have progressed whatever semblance of plot that's there has been becoming more and more relevant and thus more intricate. Not to mention I'd bet money there are more side quests in DPt too because of all the Legendary Pokemon. Heck, it even had a full blown side story after the E4 in Platinum with Stark Mountain. The story is certainly absurd, but considering the game's premise is catching monsters in capsules and battling them, I wouldn't deduct too many points for that. Not to mention it's relatively status quo for an RPG.

I will admit nothing will match the Regi sidequest. That was amazing. Its only problem was that it was TOO cryptic. The visual braille alphabet should have been in the game itself some how, like as notes scattered around places or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)