Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what's the deal with Mamanbou? If Luvdisc doesn't evolve into it, what's the point with it?

And another thing is that an evolution line in Pokémon can't exceed 3 Pokémon in a row, so it can't be a Porygon pre-evolution.
I know, the Luvdisc-Mamambo no-evo bugs me too.
I said Porygon because the silhouette looks so... squarish.

If that silhouette is real, my guess would be that it is related to Gigaiasu based on its jagged-ness and the spike coming off the top. My two cents, but it could be anything really.
Mmm.. could be a rockish pokemon, or maybe is the pokemon from that video, the grass pokemon that is running in the daycare.

Now I really want my japanese version of White. All these rumours I've seen and heard in this thread just makes me sick. I want to play the game for myself and see all of it. And I hope I can hold my own promise and don't look at any B/W coverage on any site before I get my game so the "Suprise Factor" is really high when I get my game. Only new Pokémon in the beginning of the game made me take that decision. To only spoil stuff that are pre-release. After the game is hitting the households around the world, there will be no more spoiling from my part until I have received my game! And that's probably 5-7 days or less after the games are leaked.
I actually planned to play B/W without even the pre-release information. I lasted 2 months without it, but look at me now =D
Well, good luck with that. Maybe I´ll do it the same way, if shipping to Austria doesn´t actually take more than 2 weeks. Is Play-Asia fast at shipping?

@Sturdy+Metal Burst Howe about something that can pull off Rest, after killing something with Metal Burst? Not gonna happen(because you need to be slower for Metal Burst), but it still would be cool and annoying.

@MauriDS Such a squarish Grass-type? A bricked coconut maybe?^^ Just kidding, I hope for a prevolution for Gigaiasu.

So the first episode of BW's anime's summary has Zekrom's shadow hitting Pikachu with lightning preventing it from using electric moves.

Some people think this might be the anime's way of showing its ability. Thoughts?

@MauriDS Such a squarish Grass-type? A bricked coconut maybe?^^ Just kidding, I hope for a prevolution for Gigaiasu.
Well, could be, or maybe Hiro really sucks drawing fanarts :nerd:

Anyways, Melkor updated:
515: Hiyappu. A Water Type monkey. It's cheerful and has fountain-shaped hair. Light blue color.

* There is no Dark type gym
* Aloe`s gym is Normal type

So the first episode of BW's anime's summary has Zekrom's shadow hitting Pikachu with lightning preventing it from using electric moves.

Some people think this might be the anime's way of showing its ability. Thoughts?
Maybe TeraVoltage prevents the use of Electric attacks by other Pokemon while Zekrom is in play. I don't see how that is of any use, considering he's 4x resistant to Electric anyway.

If the elemental monkeys evolve, than I'm guessing we'll have the purely offensive one, the purely defensive one and the mixed one that will suck.

Maybe TeraVoltage prevents the use of Electric attacks by other Pokemon while Zekrom is in play. I don't see how that is of any use, considering he's 4x resistant to Electric anyway.

If the elemental monkeys evolve, than I'm guessing we'll have the purely offensive one, the purely defensive one and the mixed one that will suck.
No Thunder Waving him, I suppose. If Reshiram's ability does the same thing for Fire-attacks... now that's worthless. He's already immune to Will-O-Wisp and 4x resistant.

It certainly could be and I don't know why it would have to hit Pikachu with an attack if it simply controlled electricity and stopped it from using Electric attacks. If these are how the abilities work, then I don't think they'll be very useful for Reshiram and Zekrom unless Ho-0h or Heatran switches in on Reshiram and it goes through Flash Fire.

Edit: I suppose it could be useful for Thunder Wave but the only Pokemon that I can think of that would counter him and hit him with Thunder Wave, provided he's physical, is Groudon, who's immune to Electric attacks, anyway.

@Sturdy+Metal Burst: You'd have to remove entry hazards for it to work but if you do, I think Sturdy+Metal Burst+Cutsap Berry+Endeavor could work even without neccessarily using Sandstorm. I also think that it will be very useful on leads since they basically have a free Focus Sash that can also be made immune to Fake Out if they use Leftovers.

No Thunder Waving him, I suppose. If Reshiram's ability does the same thing for Fire-attacks... now that's worthless. He's already immune to Will-O-Wisp and 4x resistant.
I forgot about that.
If it's only in-play, it's probably pretty useful in Double & Triple Battles.
What if it prevents the use of Electric attacks if Zekrom is IN YOUR PARTY? That would be very interesting, if not slightly broken. Gyarados would see more play in Ubers, no doubt.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Melkor updated:
511: Yanappu.
512: Yanappu Evo, same design but bigger, with an Elvis forelock
Instant OU.

, more hair and arrogant pose. Also a pure Grass type.
Well fuck you.

Oh, and also put this shadow pokemon (just like the cat before that commercial of Pokemon Sunday):

...He posted a silo of the cat before the Pokémon Sunday commercial? Hmm, didn't know that.

So Wakoishi could be real then? Oh god, if that thing gets sturdy, going through caves will take forever...
*What will Trainer do?*
>Run
"OH MY GOD IT WORKS"

Gigaiasu and its possible pre-evo will be slow as fuck, there will be no need to battle them like we used to do with Zubat.

I just realized Donphan can be a good lead that also has Sturdy.

Donphan @ Leftovers/Liechi Berry?
EVs: 52 HP/252 Atk/204 Def (standard)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy

Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard/Rapid Spin
Stone Edge/Rapid Spin

Earthquake and Stealth Rock should be fairly obvious. Ice Shard and Rapid Spin both take down Pokemon with Focus Sashes and Stone Edge is mainly there to give it a more powerful attack against Fliers and Levitaters.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know, the Luvdisc-Mamambo no-evo bugs me too.
I said Porygon because the silhouette looks so... squarish.
But where do you get that "no evolutions for older generations" from?

I actually planned to play B/W without even the pre-release information. I lasted 2 months without it, but look at me now =D
Well, good luck with that. Maybe I´ll do it the same way, if shipping to Austria doesn´t actually take more than 2 weeks. Is Play-Asia fast at shipping?
5-7 days is nothing. I can wait. But I'll see when the day comes... I hope I can retain myself.

Yeah, Play-Asia is fast if you're ready to pay for it. UPS and FedEx is the fastest choices for you. The same thing goes for me as I'm european too, I'm from Sweden. There's only one thing that's a downfall on the speed part and that's that there's no direct flies to either Sweden or Austria with UPS or FedEx, so we have to wait 1 extra day (if you go with the same shipment as me, I chose UPS). But it beats waiting for two weeks for the economical package to arrive. Worst two weeks in my life when I waited for my japanses HG.

516: Hiyappu Evo. Water Type monkey. The most sociable of all these monkeys, it has somewhat rasta hair style. Light blue color.

And another silhouette:

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Smells like a Gigaiasu pre-evo to me.

And I'll repost what I just said on Serebiiforums:

While I do not trust "Pokéxperto" that much, knowing the silhouette guy is from the site's staff makes me wonder. Why the HELL don't they post the goddamn sprites already? Why does the webmaster try to prove he has an early copy by posting a CLEARLY fake picture, and yet another staff member posts silhouettes that, well, may be true after all, since that cat one was actually confirmed by the Pokémon Sunday commercial?

Really, I simply don't understand this Pokéxperto. Curse you, Mexican people.
yeah, looks like a Paras that has crystal formations sticking out of it.

(BTW, this guy has some awesome fan art of Tsutaja final evo: http://pashapup.deviantart.com/art/Tsutaja-Evolution-Line-164169308 )
Mother of God I'm blind

I'm starting to be okay with the evolutions. I mean, they're all pretty bad right now and Mijumaru3 was a hugely wasted potential, if the actual Sugimori art is better I'm going to feel much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)