Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised. Victini's Incinerate/Complete Burn destroys the opponent's berry, right? Corocoro confirmed that there are no berries in Isshu.

HERP DERP HERP DERP

(Well, there are, but you get them via other means. MY POINT STILL STANDS)

I hope the D/P/Pt/HG/SS metagame is still revelant in the six or so months left until BW's release in America. The games look kick-ass, but I'm not ready for the transition just yet...

@MofoAmbulance: I loled when I read that. Maybe Complete Burn is just another way that GF is trolling us. It's use at this point seems kinda' situational. I'd still stand by a slightly more accurate STAB Fire Blast, though.

actually it looks like a cross between carvanna and magikarp, so im assuming thats what it will be. lets hope it beastly dark gyarados

actually it looks like a cross between carvanna and magikarp, so im assuming thats what it will be. lets hope it beastly dark gyarados
That'd be really cool, Water/Dark with a decent BST and Dragon Dance.

I don't think we can truly predict anything this generation (specifically whether or not this new fish is like Goldeen or Magikarp) because Gamefreak is changing a lot this gen.

I hope Nitro Charge is just a fire type version of charge beam for speed, because that's fucking awesome. I know Magmortar for one would appreciate it alot.

I hope Nitro Charge is just a fire type version of charge beam for speed, because that's fucking awesome. I know Magmortar for one would appreciate it alot.
Too bad these are probably starter exclusive moves so no other fire type will ever see it!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm not sure why you think they are starter-exclusive. We have only seen Wild Bolt be used by Shimama so it must be Shimama-exclusive.. right?

I'm not sure why you think they are starter-exclusive. We have only seen Wild Bolt be used by Shimama so it must be Shimama-exclusive.. right?
When the moves were first revealed on 2ch, well before we first saw Grass mixer, it was said they were starter exclusive.

Consider all three of the moves were, indeed, real, and even the effects matched up...

I think we need a Water/Ground type that's not really slow. While Swampert is good and Quagsire has its niche, I'd like an Infernape-like Water/Ground type who's speedy and good on both sides of offense. Maybe some kind of a newt with 85/100/80/100/80/110.

An Ice/Ground Polar Bear would be cool, too. He's neutral to Stealth Rock and has ground STAB to handle Fire Types. Who resists Ice and Ground?

I wish a lot of pokemon had species-exclusive moves. XD

Edit: I'd go with Ice/Fighting for a polar bear, just for the uniqueness. Um resisting Ice/Ground? The only thing I can think of is Skarmory, although it doesn't really resist Ice.

Edit 2: Bronzong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)