Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks more like a rabbit in my opinion. The little triangle on top looks like two ears put together, and the nubs on the body look too much like arms and legs (And possibly a tail) to be anything but. At this point, though, it's still a toss up on what it really is.

"Hydro Geyser" isn't OP; it looks like something you could really only pull off with a choice user if the pokemon isn't too bulky. Just think of it as Dracometeor with less BP and decreasing two stats one stage instead of one stat twice.

I think it looks more like a rabbit in my opinion. The little triangle on top looks like two ears put together, and the nubs on the body look too much like arms and legs (And possibly a tail) to be anything but. At this point, though, it's still a toss up on what it really is.

"Hydro Geyser" isn't OP; it looks like something you could really only pull off with a choice user if the pokemon isn't too bulky. Just think of it as Dracometeor with less BP and decreasing two stats one stage instead of one stat twice.
Except if said Pokemon learns Hydro Pump as well, many people will just go for Hydro Pump.

also, decreasing 2 Spe and Stak by one level is MUCH worse that decreasing Stak by two, since the later allow you to still use physical moves effectively. -Speed opens space for easy revenge kill.

I think he means if people want a superpowered Water type attack, they'll go for Hydro Pump, like how some people go with Overheat over Fire Blast, or Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse.
Except Hydro Pump has Fail Edge's accuracy. Fire Blast has mediocre but okay accuracy and Draco meteor has good enough accuracy to be worth the gamble.

I haven't really been following this thread much at all, just randomly popping in to check if there have been updates. I just watched the most recent gameplay video on Pokejungle and I need to get this off my chest.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER JESUS CHRIST

I haven't really been following this thread much at all, just randomly popping in to check if there have been updates. I just watched the most recent gameplay video on Pokejungle and I need to get this off my chest.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER JESUS CHRIST
I agree, i am so excited, some of the pokemon look a little too digimon for my taste but this game looks incredible, i cant wait till we get more info about the story line, it looks incredible!!!!!!! Heres to some great pokemon and some good improvements on old ones to keep them around, lol.

Okay, those commercials are amazing. I've never been this excited for a Pokemon game.

EDIT: Rapids are nothing new... RSE anyone? :|

Alright, just confirmed that Mamanbou is captured in the wild. I guess this is confirmation that it isn't a Luvdisc evolution..:(

Alright, just confirmed that Mamanbou is captured in the wiled. I guess this is confirmation that it isn't a Luvdisc evolution..:(
If you'd still like to believe it's a Luvdisc evo, "theoretically" it could be a post-game area and they just happen to be wild there

It also seems that Wuuguru is also caught in the wild, so that it's probably just a stand-alone pokemon instead of being the standard normal/flying type of this generation. It'll probably be the pigeon guy.

Either way, I never thought they could put so much into it. After DPP, I was thinking "Can't do much better than this", but I was definitely wrong. This will officially be the best game in existence.

Yeah, considering Shimama barely did anything to it with Shock Wave(?), I'm assuming it does evolve from something. Kinda fucked up that it isn't from Luvdisc, though.

At level 58, too.

But again, this might all be staged so who knows

Here, to add more fuel to the "PLEASE BE AN EVO ;-;" fire for luvdisc, it's not like the original 493 are completely far removed from BW.

High Link mission can turn you into a Machop of all things.

They could pull what they did with the PokeRadar in DPPt, and make it so Mamanbou can be caught but not Luvdisc, and as a result, Luvdisc might only be obtainable in BW by breeding the thing. It's Special Defense seems MASSIVE though. Either that, or Shimama has abysmal Special Attack. Hope it's the first thing lol

Lol throughout the 3 videos wargle uses 2 moves which look like hyperbeam and gigaimpact...please be a sign that encourage means no recharge!

They could pull what they did with the PokeRadar in DPPt, and make it so Mamanbou can be caught but not Luvdisc, and as a result, Luvdisc might only be obtainable in BW by breeding the thing. It's Special Defense seems MASSIVE though. Either that, or Shimama has abysmal Special Attack. Hope it's the first thing lol
I love how Mamanbou learns Wish. Its probably like a Water type Blissey.

And Wild Bolt is just an Electric Type Quick Attack? Cool!
Maybe Mamanbou does evolve from Luvdisc, but only if it knows Wish.

Think about it! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)