Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be upset if Shimama's evolution is pure Electric. :|

These rumors better not be true, rofl. Some of this shit makes me not want to play the games at all.

If that rumor with Shimama happens to be true, I'll take a stab at it's evo being an Electric Rapidash, maybe with a bit more speed. But umm yeah I agree, it would be nice if the beginning Electric would be dual-typed. How many dual-type Electrics do we have again? All I can think of are Zapdos and Zekrom. Oh and Lanturn.

If that rumor with Shimama happens to be true, I'll take a stab at it's evo being an Electric Rapidash, maybe with a bit more speed. But umm yeah I agree, it would be nice if the beginning Electric would be dual-typed. How many dual-type Electrics do we have again? All I can think of are Zapdos and Zekrom. Oh and Lanturn.
Magnemite line and Rotom.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm really confused. I see people posting stuff about Mamepato's evolution and such, but the last update I can see on Melkor's Twitter is about the silhouette of the first Gigaisu evolution (after #511). I've tried hard refreshing. Are you finding this information somewhere else?

I'm really confused. I see people posting stuff about Mamepato's evolution and such, but the last update I can see on Melkor's Twitter is about the silhouette of the first Gigaisu evolution (after #511). I've tried hard refreshing. Are you finding this information somewhere else?
Same here. Not entirely sure whats going on.

Why are we still taking these rumours seriously? They're all opportunistic and baseless wishlists or probable ideas, taking advantage of the controversy surrounding 'Startergate'. The people providing the stuff have managed to sidestep everything that's required to prove they have any validity.

We're now at the point that saying "wait for official sources" or "wait for the game" actually is a valid comment to make.

Why are we still taking these rumours seriously? They're all opportunistic and baseless wishlists or probable ideas, taking advantage of the controversy surrounding 'Startergate'.

We're now at the point that saying "wait for official sources" or "wait for the game" actually is a valid comment.
Don't know about you, but I prefer this speculation of possible pokemon to a drought any day. Even if they do turn out to be fake.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
He says that the cat is number 509, but that's Minezumi.

Other links please. This doesn't mean a s**t.

Minezumi is confirmed as #503, not #509. He posted Minezumi as #504, however. This could still be true if Victini occupies #494 in the National Pokedex. Serebii and Bulbapedia are assuming that it will reside at the end of the National Pokedex.

Melkor's predicting the starter evos are real, right? Please god let him be a lying shitbag.

Otherwise, anyone know which starter traditionally learns the most HMs?

Yes. The last tweet that shows on that page is:

#PxP Who's that Pokémon? / ¿Cuál es este Pokémon?
http://yfrog.com/j7trpp RT
@Hirobyte
about 2 hours ago via dlvr.it
Yeah, that's odd, since this is what I'm seeing:
http://i52.tinypic.com/x6igx3.png

Edit: Just figured out what's going on. For some reason, you have to actually be logged into a Twitter account to see his latest tweets. Otherwise, the last one will be the one that you are seeing.

Melkor's predicting the starter evos are real, right? Please god let him be a lying shitbag.

The water ones always learn the most HMs. They can all learn Strength, and Rock Smash, sometimes Cut then all the water type HM's (which is usually three).

Water one, since it gets Surf and Waterfall, plus your typical Rock Smash/Strength/Cut.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

The water ones always learn the most HMs. They can all learn Strength, and Rock Smash, sometimes Cut then all the water type HM's (which is usually three).
That's why I always choose water, besides the fact water is my favorite type of Pokemon. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)