Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebody post this on gamefaqs saying melkor made it (?)

maybe our ice dragon? It's got that turbine thing going and it sure as heck looks like it'd be a title for pokemon grey

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but God that thing looks horrid.

:|

I think it looks pretty cool in a silly way, I hope it's evo looks more badass. From the description, I kinda think of a Tonberry <_<

The ROM should come out a day or two before the game and someone will start cracking the code at that point. Most of the stuff will probably be on the site a few days after that and people will start making strategies. The strategies won't really become standard until the metagame settles down and that won't happen until Shoddy gets updated with the new Pokemon and moves and we get to try the sets.

Edit: Well that legend is certainly better the creepy tadpole. It looks like it's either Dragon/Ice or Dragon/Poison.
I have a friend who claims to already have the ROM...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Is the info about this BW stuff in one place? I don't feel like looking through scattered posts.
jumpluff used to maintain the b&w announcements itt thread, but that thread has been dead for a while
Serebii's home page has most of the information, along side their page for b&w

Whatever, I'm sure gamefreak has reasons other than trolling, trainers who picked charmander and cyndaquil got raped by rock types whereas the other starters just laaugh away.

Denchura is still awesome.

Can't wait until the game get's leaked.

I'm so happy to find that we get our 3rd consecutive fire/fighting starter!!

Who says creativity is lost???
While I do wish the typings were varied, it's neat how each one is a different fighting style. Infernape is martial arts/monkey kung fu, the pigs are wrestlers, Blaziken is a cockfighter is probably one of the leg styles. Kick boxer?

Ahhh, I don't know if I want Mijumaru or Tsutaja. Tsuta's 3rd evo's gonna look badass in Sugimori style, while Futachimaru is the cutest thing ever. Help.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)