Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Michael Jackson will be the game Mascot?

that was very offensive in any possible way you can think. you said the names are racist and even made a dumb comment about MJ (great singer btw)
I think you misread his second post. His original comment was made in sarcasm.

It would really be a shock if they added new evolutions to every single non legendary pokemon. Ha, that would be ridiculous, and it won't happen.

I guess, maybe. It's just - for example, I have a level 100 Gyrados... Next gen it can evolve into a Gyradon at level 77. Oops. I would be stuck with a Gyrados. I guess this happened to people during the transition to D/P, so eh... whatever.

Also, the pokemon encountered in the non-wifi battle tower should be registered as seen for the purpose of GTS trading.
That way you can get Pokemon you would not otherwise be able to ask for.
But it would be a reward for getting far enough in the battle tower so that the game would still control when it opens up for you.

I would love refinement of GTS searches as well.
It would be neat to be able to ask for a Dratini with Extremespeed or a Porygon-2 holding Dubious Disc.
Being able to ask for entire moveset might make conditions too hard to fulfill but being able to specify one move would be nice.
Of course, they do allow you to ask for impossible levels so I don't think GF care too much about difficult to fulfill requests.

Dragon Fang+ Trade= Gyaradon(Water/Dargon)
Edit: The GTS refinement would be a really good addition. I've been traded like 5 hacked Pokemon.

It would also be much appreciated if it wasn't so difficult to train to level 100. It's a chore that takes too much time. EVs for the hardcore are fine, but training things to level one hundred simply takes too long. If they had some nice extremely high level trainers after the elite four perhaps...

Edit: It might not always go like that. For example, the evolution of Magnezone.

That would be soooo helpful. It just suck s when your Pokemon forgets moves especially when trying to pass down moves. Dragon Eevee anyone?
Yes.
When I'm breeding I have to keep taking out my male for fear they delete they very moves I'm trying to pass.
As far as passing egg moves, the moveset change to the male does not take effect while it is in the daycare but it will be ruined once you take it out.

It would also be much appreciated if it wasn't so difficult to train to level 100. It's a chore that takes too much time. EVs for the hardcore are fine, but training things to level one hundred simply takes too long. If they had some nice extremely high level trainers after the elite four perhaps...
Pearl and Red would like to have a word with you. Of course Pearl can only be battled twice a week.
But anyway, auto-levelling in WiFi and link battles has made reaching Level 100 usually unnecessary. It's really just for bragging rights now; as such make it easier isn't necessarily a great idea.

I was under the impression that there was speculation of a more Stadium/Colosseum battle style, and after seeing the battle screen shots, its clearly very different. My mistake.
I actually love the idea of a Gyarados evolution, or perhaps an alternate Magikarp evolution? And a Marowak evo would be amazing, a more usable Rampardos??

Four stage evolutionary lines actually wouldn't be too bad. This could be a possible "shocking" change as Nintendo said. JK
That'd be a very awkward change if it was to only happen to the 5th generation, so we'd have to have another end of the Sinnoh Pokedex called in, which would be, let's face it, just plain obnoxious to happen twice.

EVs for the hardcore are fine, but training things to level one hundred simply takes too long. If they had some nice extremely high level trainers after the elite four perhaps...
If were lucky, they will release an event Pokemon holding Lucky Egg, or make it less impossible to obtain. But as mentioned: After you get the moves you need, getting to level 100 is unnecessary. That's why they invented Stadium, PBR, The Battle Frontier and Flat Battles.

They should make Pokemon Black and White take place in separate regions. Than, after you beat the game, you can go to the other region. After you unlock the second region, you go through and it's like changing the difficulty setting from "moderate" to "hard".

I doubt it. They'd probably want to focus on making a new region(s) very good rather than making all regions available. And I'd agree with it. While it would be nice to have all regions, I would rather new areas that are just as good or better.

If they could make all the regions plus a new one that are all equally awesome, then that'd be a feat.

I don't see how 4 stage evolutions are somehow considered to be a "shocking change". the only difference from normal evolution is that theres one more stage... it's not a huge leap. in fact it's very simple. heres an example.

1ststagemon is a Fire type. at level 18 it evolves, and remains fire type. at level 35 it evolves again and is now Fire/Psychic. the fourth and final evolution is also Fire/Psychic; it could evolve at a high level like 50-55, or maybe be done via stone or trading or whatever.

it's not much different from what we have now, just one more stage. it's hardly a change at all, honestly.

They should devolve Magikarp into an even more useless pokemon.

Jokes aside, I'd like to see an alternate 3rd evo for starters. You could go with traditional evo (fire - fast, water - bulky, etc.) or with another method (orbs or another item) you could evolve it into a reverse (high HP and Mid defense/sp def fire with low speed, or fast attack and defense water).

Also Pachirisu could use an evo. No one will use the poor thing.

1ststagemon is a Fire type. at level 18 it evolves, and remains fire type. at level 35 it evolves again and is now Fire/Psychic. the fourth and final evolution is also Fire/Psychic; it can either evolve at a high level like 50-55, or can be done via stone or trading.
After 4 stages of BST increases, it's BST would be through the roof unless it starts w/ 45 in each stat like Luvdisc.

They should devolve Magikarp into an even more useless pokemon.
lol. That would be awesome + my next BPChain recipient.

Also Pachirisu could use an evo. No one will use the poor thing.
So does Minun and Plusle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)