Pokemon Merchandise thread

You'd think they'd release these before the major event that (was suppose to) release the Legendary Birds so people could wear show their team pride. *shrugs*
They are releasing them before the major event that'll release a Legendary Bird (Ho-Oh) so that fans can show their pride

that event being the Pokemon Stadium Event in Yokohama, it being the first major Pokemon Go anniversary event in the country that matters the most to Gamefreak

I forgot to show my discovery (darn, I was so out from the world)....
When I was doing my Tanabata Jirachi artwork and looking for references, I stumbled over this.

https://www.pokemoncenter-online.co...icial&utm_source=official&utm_medium=referral

After Lapras, yes, it's happening, Life-size Eeveelution plushes. This preorder was supposed to end in end of July, but by Arceus' grace got extended due to popularity until August 27. I already preordered Espeon for obvious reason if my profile pic doesn't give it away. I hope I can get the other two I want before the preorder deadline.
Oh, it's 21600¥ each except for Eevee. Just a little below Lapras before.

Now I question who makes more money, Niantic over the messed GO Fest yet managed to reach top 2 in iOS's App Store thanks to legendaries eating those raid passes, or PokeCen with this obvious yet unresistible cash bait of the ever popular evo critters....

:mad: I hate how by Arceus they managed to screw Vaporeon though, her eyes don't align well, too close to each other. Compare to Flareon and Jolteon who have appropriate eye gap range or Vaporeon's own iconic artwork in the same page.

And I actually tempted to draw my own fun design of Team Meowystic emblem.

Last edited:
Just a minor update to a preorder product: Last week (maybe before then too) the Pokemon Center site provided images of the Kotobukiya: Lillie and Cosmog Figure with their color added. Previously there was a colorless prototype displayed.

Order your new Z Ring starting September 22nd! It can apparently sync to your game and it'll even activate when you use a Z Move in-game! Comes with 6 Z Crystals (including new ones), Collection Board, and a Pokémon Ga-Olé special disk.

Full-colour photo of the Lillie and Alolan Vulpix figure that Pikachu315111 mentioned here has been released:

You can see more details and other photos on this page. It'll be released mid-December (USM foreshadowing, perhaps) and costs ¥5,800.

Elsewhere, these new crane game prizes will be available starting mid-September:

The Snorlax is about 26cm (in length, I assume), and the rest are 12cm.

If anyone is in Tokyo between September 14th and September 30th, you can visit a pop up store in Shinjuku to customize and make your own silver jewelry (ring, bangle, necklace) using one of 61 Pokemon-related designs. You'll have to make a reservation first, though. The entire process will take about 2 hours, and they'll keep the finished product (perhaps to do extra finishing) to then deliver around two weeks later. The ring costs ¥11,113, the bangle ¥20,412, and the necklace ¥10,800. Yellow gold, pink gold, white gold, and platinum variations of the ring are also available, but those will come at different prices.

Lowkey would actually make a necklace if they have Scizor...

Link to the page, in case anyone is actually going to go.

Last edited:
Those rings are actually so nice. Do you know if they make like any Pokemon design?

Also if you guys want legitimate merchandise from Japan you should try Japanese proxy sites. They let you shop at pretty much any online store in Japan even if that site doesn't ship internationally, so they are pretty helpful :mad:

Those rings are actually so nice. Do you know if they make like any Pokemon design?

Also if you guys want legitimate merchandise from Japan you should try Japanese proxy sites. They let you shop at pretty much any online store in Japan even if that site doesn't ship internationally, so they are pretty helpful :mad:
They have a selection of 61 different designs, though as you can see from the last photo, they aren't limited to Pokemon, and they have multiple Pikachu designs.

I'm sure you've all seen these by now, but I'll post them nonetheless.

My 3DS is kind of wonky at times, so I was thinking of getting the Poke Ball variant (I rarely use the 3D feature anyway) since it matches my portable charger, but there's also been rumours that they're going to slowly phase the 2DS and 3DS out and make the switch (pun intended) over to the Switch. Worth? Not worth?

They cost ¥15,980 before tax, which comes to ¥17,258 after tax.

Last edited:
For your Halloween party (I guess) needs, the second set of Putitto figures will be available starting September 30th at the Gachapon machines in Pokemon Centers. As you can see from the images below, they're literally just for decoration on the edges of glasses/cups. They cost ¥300 a pop.

Last edited:
Perhaps a tie-in to Halloween, my favourite captain (design, personality, colour theme etc.) from Sun and Moon is getting some merchandise based on her and her type. My favourites of the set:

At ¥5,600 each, though, I'm gonna have to mull over it for a while. In addition, there's supposed to be a cushion and necklaces with designs of Mimikyu, Chandelure, and Sableye. I'm hoping for some photos of those to surface, or I'll head over to the Pokemon Center next weekend to show you guys if you're interested.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
*Looks at the Acerola designs, sees her imitating a duo of Banette*

Acerola is seriously aiming to be on one of those mysterious disappearances shows.

Oh I'm sure there's more Ghost-types that Acerola can mess with: Sing with a Misdreavus/Mismagius, look into the hole of a Dusclops/Shedinja, wear a Yamask's mask, hold onto a Drifblim, climb a Trevenant, hug a Gourgeist, shovel more sand onto Sandygast/Palossand, cool off with a Froslass, surf on a Jellicent, dual with a Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash, etc.

Also why is there a key?

Also, notice they released the next set of Badges, Hoenn:

Haxorus' mouth blades are probably too much of a hassle to manufacture. They would probably be susceptible to rupture as well. And Axew's form is probably more appealing visually (I'dve preferred Fraxure tho)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Haxorus' mouth blades are probably too much of a hassle to manufacture. They would probably be susceptible to rupture as well. And Axew's form is probably more appealing visually (I'dve preferred Fraxure tho)
Yet Garchomp still has its head fins.

They left Axew as Axew probably because the anime.

Bunch of new merchandise incoming. Starting today:

I love Lycanroc-Dusk's (¥2,160) colour scheme, might pick one up for myself tomorrow. Shiny Mimikyu (¥1,620) is dope, too.

And now for stuff that will be available from October 7th... First, the Eeveelution Poncho series that will be available starting October 7th.

Naturally there's a set of plushes with Eevee wearing a poncho of each of its evolutions. ¥2,000

Being the poncho series, they're selling ponchos of each Eeveelution. Everything considered, I must say I like the Umbreon one. Jolteon is my favourite Eeveelution, but the design with the tail puts Umbreon at the top for me. Espeon isn't bad, either. I won't post all the pictures to keep this post relatively clean. ¥4,800

There are other things too, like a case and clear files, but they're not really worth posting IMO. You can check the link above to see them.

As a tie-in to this Eeveelution poncho series, buying 5 TCG booster packs starting on October 7th will get you one of these following cards for free (until they're all out):

Also to be available starting October 7th, a cosmetic set.

Hand cream, lip balm, lip gloss, bandaids, cosmetic pouches etc are all available, though I must say I don't think they'll have too high of a demand. In any case, these face masks look fun:

Another new set of plushes to debut on October 7th:

The Joltik and Cutiefly are ¥1,200, Sentret, Marill, and Wooper are ¥1,500, and the Furret is ¥2,000. Also, the Joltik and Cutiefly are life-sized, which is apparently 10cm in height.

And the last set of merchandise available starting October 7th, the Oricorio plush set, for ¥1,200 each.

Last edited:
Some more new merchandise:

Bit steep at ¥2,600, available late September. Link

They say it's for those hand warming pouches or cool gel packs, so really they're useful for both summer and winter. Obviously you can use it for other purposes, too. Also available late September, just before it starts to get cold in Hokkaido. Link

Apparently it's part of the Pokemon Research project, and it looks like they'll have Mimikyu and Magikarp merchandise starting November 25th and January respectively. These Magmenite ones are available now. Link

The socks are primarily aimed at kids, with sizes from 22cm to 24cm. The boxers are kinda cute, though.

This is set for release in March 2018, and you can order them up to November 6th. I'm not sure why the price is so high at ¥8,500, like, sure, maybe they're really high quality, but how many Hilda fans are there to make this worthwhile? You can see more pictures here and here.

Not much to be said, though I wish they had Trevenant. Available starting October. Link

Also available via Gachapon now. Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)