NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

-A mayor that fucks around with his vote at EoD
Why do you want to take a mayor who flashwagons at every deadline into potentially MYLO (?? Or is that not tomorrow)

especially when he hasn’t had a towny game
ok just to address this characterization of me
i think it's pretty clear i flashwagoned because i disliked all the wagons when i woke up like, 15 minutes before eod? and i was correct each time because all of the leading wagons turned out to be town! wow!
also considering i can only be around 15 minutes before dealine flashwagoning is quite literally the only way i have any input at all about what the wagons are..
sorry if come off as rude i am just annoyed by how i am portrayed as "crazy flashwagon guy!!!" when i literally have no control over the wagons otherwise like tf do you want me to do vote someone i think is town?? even me voting jalmont for like ten seconds eod1 was having my hand forced by the tie

That’s also a strange list of 3 sus claims, if you’re doubting the doctor is town why arent you doubting if the roleblocker is lol

and not everyone has claimed yet anyway (we should massclaim today probably, not massclaiming is mainly useful for covering protection and protection is outed)

That’s also a strange list of 3 sus claims, if you’re doubting the doctor is town why arent you doubting if the roleblocker is lol

and not everyone has claimed yet anyway (we should massclaim today probably, not massclaiming is mainly useful for covering protection and protection is outed)
Well, the post below you discusses that

i think it's pretty clear i flashwagoned because i disliked all the wagons when i woke up like, 15 minutes before eod? and i was correct each time because all of the leading wagons turned out to be town! wow!
also considering i can only be around 15 minutes before dealine flashwagoning is quite literally the only way i have any input at all about what the wagons are..
sorry if come off as rude i am just annoyed by how i am portrayed as "crazy flashwagon guy!!!" when i literally have no control over the wagons otherwise like tf do you want me to do vote someone i think is town?? even me voting jalmont for like ten seconds eod1 was having my hand forced by the tie
You can understand how you trying to flashwagon me twice gives me a low opinion of you this game and I’m surprised if anything that marth consensuses it while scumreading me lol

Tbh I'm willing to hear a defence, its just that I'm not able to get over your d1 and both counterwagons in the game so far have been a reaction to not wanting you voted is the thing

Town has saber/genisu to fuck up mafia kills, and we have a nexus claim, your claim, and a rogue claim from flanders+m2h's rb that could block a kill

None of this is adding up
Well, the post below you discusses that
Idk what nexus is

but yeah, at worst you should be treating me as part of a PoE with M2H and Flandrs if you think this is too much protection. Which I see an argument for, unless M2H’s roleblock doesn’t affect kills which would overall seem more balanced

Tbh I'm willing to hear a defence, its just that I'm not able to get over your d1 and both counterwagons in the game so far have been a reaction to not wanting you voted is the thing
Brother, both counterwagon this game have been on me lol. D1 I was flashwagoned and almost died, and D2 the counterwagon did form to protect me… because I claimed doctor.

any abils targeting the nexus target who they target instead (i think fairy's doesnt affect kills tho)
From what I understand from af's claim, anything that targets her, she can redirect to someone else
Ok there’s a mafiascum name for that which isn’t nexus but makes sense

That is an unreasonably high level of disruption. Maybe Charlie’s safeclaims aren’t that safe unfortunately, I can’t imagine people are claiming stuff other than their safeclaims but this town straight up doesn’t make sense I agree

On the wagonomics point, I think it does make sense that JALMONT is scum from the D1 wagonomics because I was counterwagoned at deadline to provide double cover for him (and that counterwagon on me started rolling even when pulsar was still the main target because the feeling was that wagon’s momentum was dying in general, she got pushed over when JALMONT claimed instead of me but it’s a lot to say that that was done to protect me from a scum buddy POV, it’s much likelier those movers were town and just liked the safer pulsar wagon cos she didn’t have a contributory game)

I don’t agree with your D1 wagonomics at all marth and I think you’re treating the doc claim with too much flippancy.

Duskfall98 are you dropping the outcome of the me/Shane argument (I.e. people thinking it has to be T/M and thinking we should vote out both of us) being scummy argument? Or do you think Flandrs, who hopped on Hydro and genisu’s theories regarding that but didn’t originate them, is the answer to the scum there?

I’d say it was a good lead, and flipping genisu has isolated Hydro as the likeliest scum player to have pushed that threadstate

if only people actually wanted to go through with my speedwagons :puff: the one time i get the perfect role for my Mr. Speedwagon-ness my cfds never go throguh..
Holy tone change Batman

I would've probably stuck a vote on celever tbh, doc claim 2 minutes before dl without outing n1 target is sus

but that EoD was so chaotic I'm still bewildered. Hard for me to tell what I'd have done between genisu/Shane since I'm coloured with hindsight now, and both were people I townread.
I did explain my N1 at SoD3, and explained in it that I legit just forgot at 2 and a half minutes to deadline

my brain valued the funny music video over outing the N1 target ig LOL idk why I straight up forgot about it

Back