Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald In-Game Tier List Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I said it has strong stats for coming before gym 4... which it does. Your reply is incoherent.

“I used this once and it was good” is a less compelling argument than facts and stats.
1) Not sure how my reply was incoherent if you read it and understood it. You say it has good pre-gym 4 stats but you only have Seviper for a little portion of that section of the game, so that point is moot.

2) Using a pokemon and having experience with it is essential to nominating in these In-game VR lists. Also, I used facts as well, but you seem to be ignoring that lol.

1) Not sure how my reply was incoherent if you read it and understood it. You say it has good pre-gym 4 stats but you only have Seviper for a little portion of that section of the game, so that point is moot.
I think he meant Seviper has good stats relative to a lot of other pre-gym 4 Pokemon, not that its stats are useful before gym 4.

So are either Chimecho or Swablu moving as Clamperl suggested?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
So are Chimecho moving as Clamperl suggested?
Chimecho’s got 3 major flaws. First, and most obviously, is obtaining the thing. A 2% chance is where you’re hitting the point of actually ranking something down - a 5% encounter rate is bad enough and this is less than half one of those. It’s no Feebas at least, but it’s definitely not good.

The other parts relate to how good Chimecho actually is. Frankly speaking, it’s terrible. The thing comes underleveled, 28 compared to the low 30s the Magqua grunts on the summit have, with low stats in everything bar SpA, and even then 95 isn’t exactly a world beater. It does learn Psychic by level up, but trying to train a Chimecho to level 46 with Confusion sounds like an exercise in frustration on all levels, so it needs a game corner tm to function. Fortunately you should have the cash for at least one though. However that and Shock Wave round out Chimecho’s special movepool (and don’t even try with physical attacks) and frankly Chimecho just isn’t able to cut it with those attacks because of its stats.

Chimecho has stats that are just short of a travesty. It’s SpA is good (although again, not OHKO neutral targets amazing) but its speed is quite low and it’s defenses are only slightly reinforced paper on both sides. It can take a hit, but I wouldn’t trust it to take two.

It disappoints in upcoming major battles unfortunately - it can do a little work against Maxie and Archie but doesn’t sweep, backtracking to Winona will be an effort in futility without grinding up Chimecho, it can’t do much except beat Swablu and maybe Pelipper at base level, Tate and Liza is a massive write off, Juan/ Wallace isn’t a particularly good matchup although I suppose you can Calm Mind setup and see how that goes. The Elite Four is almost exclusively losing matchups, at most you can CM on Shelgon and possibly sweep Drake if Chimecho’s got enough levels under its belt. Wallace is a matchup Chimecho can maybe get a KO in, probably on Tentacruel, but I wouldn’t trust it for more than one. Steven is a no go.

Honestly, even if Chimecho wasn’t a 2% encounter it’d still be on the edge of F - it’s very bad and contributes little - although it would probably be E. The obscenely low encounter rate in a small avoidable patch of grass kicks Chimecho firmly into the middle F rank to me, although if people strongly believe its positives outweigh its negatives enough then whatever.

Note: None of this is meant as an undermine of what you're saying, it's to provide context and hard facts and numbers behind the statement you didn't seem to like much.
That was a nice explanation. To clarify, I was never taking issue with your initial claim. I just wanted to clarify that the fluctuating experience group is one of the strongest exp groups because it takes relatively low experience to level up for most of the game.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:ExpToLevelCubed.png
I think that this graph is the best for illustrating my point (which you supported with your explanation).
This list not designed around speedruns, as stated in the OP. A speedrun list will always end up heavily weighted towards earlygame mons, soloing, and techniques you would not expect a player to understand and execute (for example, spinner manipulation). It's not particularly intuitive to most players to avoid as many trainers as possible, skip any and all items that aren't completely necessary, and muscle through every poor matchup with X items.
Sorry, I was too brief in my post last night. I do speed run drafts where each player picks 3 pokemon (snake draft style) and races to the finish. The team must always stay within 5 levels of each other. For instance, I might first pick Ralts and second pick Numel (starters are free) and race to the end with 3 pokemon that finish around level 47. This is effectively what is being tiered here, since we're shooting for the most efficient route with a team of multiple pokemon.

I strongly disagree with your claim, "It's not particularly intuitive to most players to ... muscle through every poor matchup with X items."

If we're ignoring ways to play more optimally because they "aren't particularly intuitive," we might as well put Regice in F tier, because it's awfully less intuitive to catch Regis than it is to figure out that using calm mind to start a battle is an effective strategy.

This isn't relevent to any of my arguments about why pokemon should move; it's a disagreement with the ideology of this list. Gardevoir's strength after 2-3 calm minds, for instance, ought to be considered when ranking her.

Chimecho’s got 3 major flaws.
I agree with all of these flaws. But look at Snorunt, sitting in E tier! Snorunt requires Shoal cave (a completely optional area) be at low tide. You have to navigate the entire cave and find one with a 10% spawn rate, and it comes at the same level as Chimecho! Chimecho came a whole gym earlier and has much better stats than snorunt. Snorunt has to wait until level 42 to become useful. Chimecho also has better coverage and a better experience group.

Ultimately the difference between E and F doesnt matter much, but some pokemon in F are definitely more useful than pokemon in E. Either Snorunt should move down or Chimecho up, probably both.

And a reminder that Lileep should move from D to E, because that seems to have been overlooked in the past few comments.

And a reminder that Lileep should move from D to E, because that seems to have been overlooked in the past few comments.
I definitely agree that Lileep should move down, though it should probably be F rather than E. One of the first things I learned when I got into in-game tiers is that toxic stalling is a bad idea. In-game tiers are based on "return of investment", right? Toxic stalling is a huge time investment, and putting that time into Lileep gets a result that's probably worse than what most D tier Pokemon can do without the time investment. If you can spend time letting Lileep toxic stall opponents, then you might as well spend the same amount of time overleveling a Nosepass and sweeping the game with it. Outside of toxic stalling, Lileep has bad offensive stats, a bad growth rate, a bad evolution level, a bad level up movepool, and a bad TM movepool. It can't even toxic stall properly unless it uses up a lot of potions.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Snorunt's an interesting comparison to Chimecho, and I'll be happy to address it.

Shoal Cave's tide is fortunately something the player can manipulate from the start of the game - if you plan to beat the game in one sitting then set your clock to 2AM (earlier if you're aware you play through the game very slowly) and you're all but guaranteed to reach Shoal Cave at low tide. This kind of setup is also not counted against Pokemon in other game's tier lists, for example Braviary in W2 and Drifloon in DPP aren't ranked down despite only appearing on one day of the week.

Snorunt itself is definitely underwhelming, and its evolution is late, but it does have a notable movepool advantage over Chimecho - Crunch at obtaining the thing and free Ice Beam only a few levels later provide very useful coverage for the remaining opponents in the game. While Chimecho has better offensive stats, Glalie has better matchups. If you invest the time to raise Glalie, you get something that singlehandedly beats Drake, does well against Phoebe due to strong SE coverage and acceptable bulk, and has a matchup against Steven and Sidney that leans vaguely towards the positive side (moreso for Steven if you're willing to invest in EQ). Only Glacia, Juan, and Wallace aren't particularly good matchups for Glalie, and even then it can possibly contribute.

Basically, while Chimecho is certainly stronger and earlier than Snorunt, both definitely require investment to come up to par with the game at that point and if you're putting in that investment Glalie brings more to the major battles than Snorunt does. Don't let this give the impression that Snorunt is good - it's really really bad still. It just brings more to the table than Chimecho does for major battles and definitely isn't as hard to get.

In regards to the "every poor matchup with X items" not being intuitive I didn't so much mean increasing something's KO power to the point where it's easier to beat the opponent - something like X Special on Rayquaza or Calm Minding Gardevoir for specific battles, but rather when it's necessary to use them for most battles or to use them to an obscene degree. This would be something like muscling through Winona with a Mightyena by pumping it full of X Defense and Attack. If it's something where the player has to plan out before even starting exactly how many X items they need to buy for what fights and where that's going too much into depth.

Re: Lileep - it's been less than 19 hours since you proposed it, things don't move instantaneously whenever they're introduced.

Snorunt requires 14 levels of 50 SpAtk/50Spd grinding at a later point in the game. Chimecho with 95 Sp Atk comes much stronger that Snorunt. While Glalie does have stronger E4 matchups, Chimecho can at least 2-3 hit random trainer battles with psychic (2 hit for sure once it gets some levels in it), which is better than you can say for Snorunt. In summary, I think you are underestimating the effort of grinding snorunt to Glalie and underestimating Chimecho’s ability to at least contribute to trainer battles, even if it does have bad boss fights.

And I just wanted to make sure that nobody forgot Lileep. No need to be rude.

Snorunt requires 14 levels of 50 SpAtk/50Spd grinding at a later point in the game. Chimecho with 95 Sp Atk comes much stronger that Snorunt. While Glalie does have stronger E4 matchups, Chimecho can at least 2-3 hit random trainer battles with psychic (2 hit for sure once it gets some levels in it), which is better than you can say for Snorunt. In summary, I think you are underestimating the effort of grinding snorunt to Glalie and underestimating Chimecho’s ability to at least contribute to trainer battles, even if it does have bad boss fights.

And I just wanted to make sure that nobody forgot Lileep. No need to be rude.
While 50/50 are not great stats admittedly, Ice/Dark does provide good coverage, while Mono Psychic can be underwhelming at times (tho it's great against the Team Grunt Zubats/Golbats). The point about 2-3HKOing random trainers isn't that important either because in-game tier lists focus more on major battles; in an efficient run (which these assume), you are skipping a fair chunk of random trainers anyways. I think this comes back to Chimecho's rarity, which really can't be understated.

Also how was Merritt being rude? He was simply answering your question :thinking:

Chimecho has stats that are just short of a travesty. It’s SpA is good (although again, not OHKO neutral targets amazing) but its speed is quite low and it’s defenses are only slightly reinforced paper on both sides. It can take a hit, but I wouldn’t trust it to take two.
Are we looking at the same pokemon? Chimecho has 75 HP, 80 DEf and 90 SpDef. Snorunt has 50/50/50 for those 3 stats, and Glalie has 80/80/80. Chimecho’s defensive stats are basically the same as glalie, and it’s offensive stats are better...

Are we looking at the same pokemon? Chimecho has 75 HP, 80 DEf and 90 SpDef. Snorunt has 50/50/50 for those 3 stats, and Glalie has 80/80/80. Chimecho’s defensive stats are basically the same as glalie, and it’s offensive stats are better...
There are more to a pokemon than raw stats. As I said in my previous post, Ice/Dark coverage is useful (only resisted by steels I think). There are other factors at play like availability, use in major battles, etc.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Wrong gen. In gen 7, Chimecho got one of the largest BST boosts, gaining +30 overall BST, 10 in each of HP, Def, and SpD.

65/70/80 are Chimecho's defensive base stats in gens 3-6.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Almost every rse run I've ever done my team sits around 46 by the time I reach the E4, grinding past that is a pain in the ass and I usually end up with only one or two members at 50 after the champion fight.

Also swablu is ass support a drop

Wrong gen. In gen 7, Chimecho got one of the largest BST boosts, gaining +30 overall BST, 10 in each of HP, Def, and SpD.

65/70/80 are Chimecho's defensive base stats in gens 3-6.
Thank you! I guess we were looking at different pokemon...

Regardless, snorunt is still worse than chimecho because of those 14 levels of grinding to reach Glalie. If Chimecho's stats are a travesty, I can't imagine what Snorunts must be! At the very least, Snorunt deserves to drop to F. It's in the same tier as Regice, which requires none of Snorunts awful grinding and still has 20 more SpAtk than Glalie (along with Tbolt access).
in-game tier lists focus more on major battles; in an efficient run (which these assume), you are skipping a fair chunk of random trainers anyways.
I agree, but in this case the random trainers are important because that's how you're grinding your chimecho/snorunt. You're gonna need to face 14 levels worth of random trainers to get Snorunt up to a Glalie, which will be a huge struggle given how hard of a time Snorunt has fainting random pokemon.

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Regardless, snorunt is still worse than chimecho because of those 14 levels of grinding to reach Glalie. If Chimecho's stats are a travesty, I can't imagine what Snorunts must be! At the very least, Snorunt deserves to drop to F. It's in the same tier as Regice, which requires none of Snorunts awful grinding and still has 20 more SpAtk than Glalie (along with Tbolt access).
While Snorunt does have to endure ~14-12 levels to become a decent Pokemon (and even then it gets Ice Beam in between to pack some punch), Chimecho doesn't have anywhere near as promising of an endgame. Glalie also has the benefit of not subsisting of any TMs to perform its roles, while Chimecho need TMs to salvage its awful level-up movepool. Regice is also guilty of being TM-reliant as well as being 10 times greater of a hassle to obtain than Snorunt, though obviously Regice has superior stats and more good matchups as its advantage.

I agree, but in this case the random trainers are important because that's how you're grinding your chimecho/snorunt. You're gonna need to face 14 levels worth of random trainers to get Snorunt up to a Glalie, which will be a huge struggle given how hard of a time Snorunt has fainting random pokemon.
I'm not going to deny that training Snorunt to the point of usefulness is a chore, but at least Snorunt can grind against the Zubats and Golbats in Shoal Cave until it gets Ice Beam for more bite, in which case it starts looking a little better, not to mention you get a complimentary NeverMeltIce from Snorunt's catch area.

Looking at E and F Tiers, I can say that Snorunt fits more into the former. Sure, it comes underleveled and is a pain to train, but it gets a couple of decent matchups that Merritt already covered to salvage itself from being garbage; other E Tier mons like Sableye, Dustox, Pikachu, and Ruby Mawile (?) fall into this category of being "counterpick/niche" choices in certain matchups that are usually more trouble than their worth. F Tier mons, on the other hand, have pretty much zero favorable important matchups across the board that would otherwise warrant their use. That or they're too much of a time sink to find/raise to usability, like Bagon and Feebas. Chimecho is BOTH. Like honestly, even discounting the sheer time investment it would likely take just to find the damn thing, what good is Chimecho doing killing random trainers when all it's really doing is leeching EXP off your other Pokemon which are almost univerally more useful in the battles that matter?

Last edited:
other E Tier mons like Sableye, Dustox, Pikachu, and Ruby Mawile (?) fall into this category of being "counterpick/niche"
Sableye and Pikachu have their strong niche matchups without requiring that you grind over 50,000 exp into them. Sableye can train on the 2nd gym, making progress while gaining levels and then defeating Brawley. Pikachu has a whole ocean in front of him before gym 8/Wallace. Snorunt, as you said yourself, has to stay in shoal cave and kill zubats before it can contribute against the Elite 4.

F tier mons are too much of a time sink to find/raise to usability, like Bagon
Snorunt also falls into this category.

Like honestly, what good is Chimecho doing killing random trainers when all it's really doing is leeching EXP off your other Pokemon which are almost univerally more useful in the battles that matter?
This argument would work against near every pokemon in the game. What is Snorunt doing but leaching experience away from Mudkip/Rayquaza? They could both beat the end game more easily than Glalie. Training anything bad will be leaching exp from something in S/A tier that could undoubtedly use it better. We can't fault a pokemon for "leeching" experience.

Chimecho also isn't as useless as you're making him out to be. He could probably solo gyms 6/8 if he gets a couple Calm minds off. Regardless, I'm fine with Chimecho staying in F so long as Snorunt comes down as well.

Last edited:
Sableye and Pikachu have their strong niche matchups without requiring that you grind over 50,000 exp into them. Sableye can train on the 2nd gym, making progress while gaining levels and then defeating Brawley. Pikachu has a whole ocean in front of him before gym 8/Wallace. Snorunt, as you said yourself, has to stay in shoal cave and kill zubats before it can contribute against the Elite 4.

Snorunt also falls into this category.

This argument would work against near every pokemon in the game. What is Snorunt doing but leaching experience away from Mudkip/Rayquaza? They could both beat the end game more easily than Glalie. Training anything bad will be leaching exp from something in S/A tier that could undoubtedly use it better. We can't fault a pokemon for "leeching" experience.

Chimecho also isn't as useless as you're making him out to be. He could probably solo gyms 6/8 if he gets a couple Calm minds off. Regardless, I'm fine with Chimecho staying in F so long as Snorunt comes down as well.
Even if you solo gyms 6-8, it wouldn't be efficient. You would need to heal as you setup Calm Minds and you would, in general, need TM support as Punchshroom said. Also, that 2% encounter rate in an optional section of an optional area really bites for a mono Psychic type. I'm sure a fair amount of new players looking at this list wouldn't even know where to find Chimecho.

Also, I don't think you did a good job refuting Snorunt being an E tier poke. It's already been stated in this thread that finding Snorunt can be manipulated enough so it's not too hard to find, that it isn't too hard to train even though it is underleveled (which does limit it to E tier) and it's non-reliance on TMs are all major advantages over Chimecho that warrant Snorunt being a whole tier higher in my opinion. And I agree with Punchshroom that F tier should be for mons that have zero favorable matchups/heavy time sinks like Chimecho. So this leaves Snorunt to be placed in E tier in my opinion, as I already said I believe Snorunt's advantages put in a tier above Chimecho.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
I don't get the Calm Mind on Winona idea. Chimecho doesn't learn Calm Mind naturally, so you'd need to beat Tate&Liza and then backtrack to go deal with Winona. This means you're skipping Fly, and honestly if your Chimecho is at a level appropriate for Tate&Liza you shouldn't need to Calm Mind anyways.

Skipping Fly also means that you have to (in RS) go from Lilycove to Slateport and back without Fly usage for the Aqua stuff, then after beating Tate&Liza surf back across the ocean and walk back to Fortree. In Emerald you also add in a trip to Mt Chimney from Mt Pyre for the Magma Hideout and then the Lilycove->Slateport trip.

Needless to say, I wouldn't advise doing this.

That said,
I'm sure a fair amount of new players looking at this list wouldn't even know where to find Chimecho.
This isn't a valid point, since there's not only a list in the OP right now of availabilities, but the final writeups will include the location of the Pokemon.

You would need to heal as you setup Calm Minds
If having to use a hyper potion in between calm minds is inefficient, adding 30 minutes to your run while you grind a snorunt is absurd.

[Chimecho] is in an optional section of an optional area
Snorunt is in a more out of the way area than Chimecho.

Also, Chimecho's area is not optional (it's in a patch of grass about 20 steps away from where you get the magma emblem).

[Snorunt] isn't too hard to train even though it is underleveled
It has 50 in every stat, comes at the end of the game and doesnt evolve for 14 levels. It is extremely hard to train.

F tier should be for mons that have zero favorable matchups/heavy time sinks like Chimecho.
Snorunt is far more of a time sink than Chimecho. Chimecho can fight against trainers and won't force you to stop and slowly grind a pokemon for 14 levels (or constantly send it in and switch it out).

I don't get the Calm Mind on Winona idea.
Yeah that's not worth it. But chimecho can at least contribute and gain levels versus gym 6.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Snorunt is far more of a time sink than Chimecho. Chimecho can actually fight against trainers and won't force you to stop and slowly grind a pokemon for 14 levels (or constantly send it in and switch it out).
Wait what?

Even if you don't grab the EXP Share as soon as you can, by the time you have access to Snorunt you should beyond a doubt have Fly usage so taking a quick trip to grab it from devon should take less than two minutes.

If you've been under the impression that you'd be switch grinding or only wild Pokemon grinding Snorunt up I understand where you're coming from much better now, but training up pretty much any Pokemon that way that isn't able to hold its own immediately is inefficient - you'll want to use the EXP Share.

Wait what?

Even if you don't grab the EXP Share as soon as you can, by the time you have access to Snorunt you should beyond a doubt have Fly usage so taking a quick trip to grab it from devon should take less than two minutes.

If you've been under the impression that you'd be switch grinding or only wild Pokemon grinding Snorunt up I understand where you're coming from much better now, but training up pretty much any Pokemon that way that isn't able to hold its own immediately is inefficient - you'll want to use the EXP Share.
But isn't this the whole point? If a snorunt needs to sit in your party with an EXP share for 14 levels until it can contribute, surely this is a steep enough resource investment for snorunt to be F tier.

If it could kill opposing trainer's pokemon or at least do some decent damage before you switch it out each battle it would have some contribution, but that really isn't the case.

If having to use a hyper potion in between calm minds is inefficient, adding 30 minutes to your run while you grind a snorunt is absurd.

Snorunt is in a more optional, out of the way area than Chimecho.

Also, Chimecho's area is not optional (it's in a patch of grass about 20 steps away from where you get the magma emblem).

It has 50 in every stat and comes at the end of the game, and doesnt evolve for 14 levels. It is extremely hard to train.

Snorunt is far more of a time sink than Chimecho. Chimecho can actually fight against trainers and won't force you to stop and slowly grind a pokemon for 14 levels (or constantly send it in and switch it out).

Yeah that's not worth it. But chimecho can at least contribute and gain levels versus gym 6.
Nobody is advocating for Snorunt to be something absurd like A tier. Most of us are saying it is slightly better than Chimecho thanks to non-reliance on TMs (which you haven't refuted) and it is much easier to find than Chimecho (2% is minuscule and whether you like it or not Chimecho's patch of grass is optional - I know it's not valid in terms of tiering, but my first few playthroughs as a kid, I had no idea that patch existed. Point is, Chimecho is hard to obtain). And as another user said earlier, Snorunt can hold its own against stuff like zubat (plus the EXP share exists). All of this leads to a couple favorable matchups like Drake, which Chimecho doesn't have without being inefficient, and yes using items in battle contributes to inefficiency.

But isn't this the whole point? If a snorunt is needs to sit in your party with an EXP share for 14 levels until it can contribute, surely this is a steep enough resource investment for snorunt to be F tier.

If it could kill opposing trainer's pokemon or at least do some decent damage before you switch it out each battle it would have some contribution, but that really isn't the case.
But Chimecho needs the EXP Share as well because it won't be hitting hard against enough opponents in the early run to keep up. If you can find pokemon for Chimecho to contribute against, then you can find pokemon for Snorunt to contribute against.

TLDR: Both pokemon aren't great, but Snorunt has enough positives over Chimecho that it deserves to be one tier higher. I love Chimecho as a pokemon, but that's just the way it is

(whether you like it or not Chimecho's patch of grass is optional)
If Chimecho is notably worse because its grass patch is 20 steps out of your way then idk what to say.

Snorunt is slightly better than Chimecho thanks to non-reliance on TMs (which you haven't refuted)
Chimecho is way more reliant on TMs. This doesn't outweigh Snorunt's cons.

If you can find pokemon for Chimecho to contribute against, then you can find pokemon for Snorunt to contribute against.
This just isn't true. Chimecho has 95 SpAtk while Snorunt has 50. It isn't even close.

If Chimecho is notably worse because it's grass patch is 20 steps out of your way then idk what to say.

Chimecho is way more reliant on TMs. This doesn't outweigh Snorunt's cons.

This just isn't true. Chimecho has 95 SpAtk while Snorunt has 50. It isn't even close.
I didn't say it was out of the way; I said it was optional and that is true. But more importantly, again, Chimecho is found 2% of the time. If that's not hard to find, then idk what to say. And also Snorunt's coverage helps it once it learns Ice Beam and Crunch, which, if you find a Lv. 30 Snorunt, is only 4 levels away. Using the exp. share for 4 levels (or max 8) isn't so terrible to limit a pokemon to F tier. Neither pokemon is great. Snorunt is slightly better

I didn't say it was out of the way; I said it was optional and that is true. But more importantly, again, Chimecho is found 2% of the time. If that's not hard to find, then idk what to say. And also Snorunt's coverage helps it once it learns Ice Beam and Crunch, which, if you find a Lv. 30 Snorunt, is only 4 levels away. Using the exp. share for 4 levels (or max 8) isn't so terrible to limit a pokemon to F tier. Neither pokemon is great. Snorunt is slightly better
A level 30 Snorunt is found 3.3% of the time. I think that sticking to the average, 28, is a good idea.

Even Treecko has better base stats than snorunt. 14 levels of 50/50 stats in the late game should be enough to put a pokemon in F tier. If everybody disagrees with me then I guess I have to accept it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)