Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Double-Edge.

Sure, plenty of moves have 15 PP, but if it deals recoil damage, then it's a possible equivalent :P
I don't know...when we first saw it in action, we didn't see any recoil. I'm not saying it's not possible, though. Dragon-Edge would be incredible, and thank to Fairies, not broken! :D

Alolan forms seem to be only for Gen I Pokemon so that joke doesn't quite work.
If I recall correctly, there was an interview question stating they only chose Pokemon from the Kanto region as a means of celebrating the fans who've stuck with them for so long. They wanted to give them something old fans recognized, while giving other people something new.

To be honest, they did really great on it.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
If I recall correctly, there was an interview question stating they only chose Pokemon from the Kanto region as a means of celebrating the fans who've stuck with them for so long. They wanted to give them something old fans recognized, while giving other people something new.

That they did and I get the sentiment... but I would have liked to see some Alolan versions of other generation Pokemon. Why are only Kanto Pokemon affected? Why not Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh? You can maybe make a case there wouldn't be any for Unova since both it and Alola are based on US states, but Kalos I imagine is far enough away.

Why should the Anniversary only be for Gen I, since I doubt they're also going to celebrate the other gen's 20th anniversaries.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=18250112#post18250112

I know some of this is stuff we already have, but can any of this other stuff be verified? I thought we knew there was another pokeride option, but here it seems listed as Machamp, for example.
Hm, Machamp PokeRide? Well that would replace Strength but where would you "ride" (get your mind out of the gutter)? Sit on its shoulders? It'll carry you around with a chariot? Either way I would imagine that getting in the way of it pushing/lifting heavy objects.

As for the other stuff they found:
  • I'm going to guess how the Zygarde Cube is going to work: Once we have a Core we can use the cube to add and subtract Cells to it to switch it between 10% and 50%.
  • A Berry Field is kind of a surprise since they revealed that you can grow berries in Poke Pelago (unless that's the Berry Field they're talking about). 64 is quite the increase from XY's Berry Fields: 36.
  • A fishing rod was datamined so that's not a surprise.
  • Badges? Hm, I wonder what those are for. I originally was thinking the Z-Crystals would be proof you completed a Trial, but maybe they'll have their own Badges? Or maybe this is for the post game Pokemon League builder, there will be Gyms and a Gym needs to have a Badge to win.
  • I'm a bit skeptical of this one. We know they left in all the Mega Items in the code so just because there's a Mega Ring doesn't mean it'll be used. Also didn't we see the player using the Z-Ring to Mega Evolve?
  • Special resort? Do they mean the Poke Pelago?

I wish they'd at least done a few more, since there's still a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon that get left in the lurch (just off the top of my head: Fearow, Golduck, and Dewgong).

Hm, Machamp PokeRide? Well that would replace Strength but where would you "ride" (get your mind out of the gutter)? Sit on its shoulders? It'll carry you around with a chariot? Either way I would imagine that getting in the way of it pushing/lifting heavy objects.
Machamp rickshaw?

A piggyback ride, maybe? Two arms for holding the player up, and the other two for pushing boulders or whatever outta the way. Of all pokemon though, never did I think the day would come where we'd be all riding on a Machamp. What a time to be alive...

Last edited:
I wish they'd at least done a few more, since there's still a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon that get left in the lurch (just off the top of my head: Fearow, Golduck, and Dewgong).
There is another gen 1 Pokemon in need of love but I feel the idea of game freak changing it to be a little farfetch'd

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Bad jokes were made with the other two examples, so someone might as well make a bad joke withe the last one.

Steel Golduck.

Why? Steel is the perfect type for a Gold Golduck.

(I will give a disappointed face palm to anyone who likes this shamelessly unoriginal pun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)