Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have the leak information which confirmed there were capture animations for them, which there weren't in XYORAS since they weren't usable in those games. IIRC the only ball that didn't have catch animations was the Sport Ball.

I'm avoiding spoilers, but the one little thing I wanted now is if horde battles return, so if someone can respond to this or send me a pm with the answer, I will greatly appreciate it.

We also have the leak information which confirmed there were capture animations for them, which there weren't in XYORAS since they weren't usable in those games. IIRC the only ball that didn't have catch animations was the Sport Ball.
Oooh yeah... forgot they had unique capture animations.

...you know, I don't think it was ever mentioned what moves UB-01 used in the battle with it. Surely that could help clear up its typing, right?

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just a couple of assumptions:
31IVs in all stats (to make the BST range of Decidueye more probable)
20EVs in all stats (as you do fight some mons & get EVs off them)
Neutral Nature

DECIDUEYE:

Was hoping it was faster. Also I got salty that Decidueye was slow so I made its Speed EV 16 just for it to have Base 65 Speed. It's actually Base 64 with a BST of 530, tho its just a difference of one.

WISHIWASHI-SCHOOL:

BST: 607 (just pretend that its Base Defense was 126 cuz im too lazy to reupload image)

If my assumptions happen to be correct, its only a base stat difference of one.

Just a couple of assumptions:
31IVs in all stats (to make the BST range of Decidueye more probable)
20EVs in all stats (as you do fight some mons & get EVs off them)
Neutral Nature

DECIDUEYE:

Was hoping it was faster. Also I got salty that Decidueye was slow so I made its Speed EV 16 just for it to have Base 65 Speed. It's actually Base 64 with a BST of 530, tho its just a difference of one.

WISHIWASHI-SCHOOL:

BST: 607 (just pretend that its Base Defense was 126 cuz im too lazy to reupload image)

If my assumptions happen to be correct, its only a base stat difference of one.
The wishiwashi was shown to be adamant in its singular form. I also posted their full status ranges as well.

:)

So Decidueye is Emboar with a different type, Incineroar is physical Houndoom, and Primarina is Vaporeon with a Fairy-type? Alright then. At the very least, Decidueye is sure to make Trev PU this gen because it looks to outclass it on an offensive front, except I doubt this gets Earthquake or something. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a good Hidden Ability either. Still though, I want Incineroar to get both Knock Off and Sucker Punch via move tutor or something.

Lurantis sucks stats-wise. Wasn't expecting it to be amazing, but its a waste of a good design.

Wishiwashi looks pretty decent actually, but I doubt it'd be that high up in the tiers.

Yungoos is crap stats-wise as well, though its a regional rodent so that's to be expected. Though it could pull a Diggersby and get a stupidly good hidden ability.

Bulky regional bird? Shame its Special Defense is terrible, though it'd see use as physical tank, most likely at least.

Dugtrio is a Ground/Steel 0_0. Getting hair seems to do weird shit with your typing, let me tell ya.

Salazzle is yet another Combee, at least that's what it looks like. Stats-wise its decent, but won't raise my hopes too high.

Gengar is a shame, but Sand Stream Gigalith would be neat. Not sure if its real though.

I'm avoiding spoilers, but the one little thing I wanted now is if horde battles return, so if someone can respond to this or send me a pm with the answer, I will greatly appreciate it.
*that awkward moment when someone's using an avatar you drew 7 years ago*

So far there's no way to know, unless you count Totam Pokemon battles. But that means the technology for hordes is still in there.

--------------------------------

Some people are praying that Toxic (or) Curse + Shackle + Roost will be the owl's saving grace. Even though the typing isn't the best for a tank/staller.

If that Vanilluxe rumor is true I'm going to hope Hail isn't total garbage still. It only works with 1 type (Ice) unlike other weather effects.

*that awkward moment when someone's using an avatar you drew 7 years ago*

So far there's no way to know, unless you count Totam Pokemon battles. But that means the technology for hordes is still in there.

Some people are praying that Toxic (or) Curse + Shackle + Roost will be the owl's saving grace. Even though the typing isn't the best for a tank/staller.
Depends on whether we've had anything that could install all of Toxic/Curse, Roost/Recover/Slack Off, and the Fire Spin variant of your choice. If we have, I'm not seeing the saving grace.

For what?
We don't know
It was mentioned in one post by someone who got Toucannon's name correct before our current leaker, Lurantis, showed it off (by several hours) alongside Snow Warning Vanilluxe, Sand Stream Gigalith.

If true we do not know if it's a straight replacement or a secondary ability. We don't know what the new ability is either way.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
toucannon makes me sad, great name but man just from that body knew it wasn't gonna be a speed demon but I was hoping for it with skill link fury attack to at least hit 100 speed maybe mid 90s.
It should get spike cannon. It has cannon in its name.

Depends on whether we've had anything that could install all of Toxic/Curse, Roost/Recover/Slack Off, and the Fire Spin variant of your choice. If we have, I'm not seeing the saving grace.
Shackle isn't some dopey weak move like Fire Spin. That's the difference. Not every revenge killer's going to want to switch in and take that to the face. Which will force in tanks whom don't like DoTs. I don't want to play the "hypthetics game" so how about we wait until the meta game develops.

It should have like 70 speed, and Torterra and other similarly-fast Pokemon like that are fine in UU. All this "PU" nonsense is just a bunch of knee jerk reactions.

Last edited:
Shackle isn't some dopey weak move like Fire Spin. That's the difference. Not every revenge killer's going to want to switch in and take that to the face. Which will force in tanks whom don't like DoTs.

It should have like 70 speed, and Torterra and other similarly-fast Pokemon like that are fine in UU. All this "PU" nonsense is just a bunch of knee jerk reactions.
Wait, the owl is slower than the giant turtle/ankylosaurus.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Spirit Shackle is gonna be Decidueye's primary Ghost physical Attack. It's the strongest physical Ghost move that doesnt take two turns & trapping opponents is pretty cool. I hope like Spiky Shield & Blaze Kick, other mons get it to.

The wishiwashi was shown to be adamant in its singular form. I also posted their full status ranges as well.

:)

And while ranges are nice, I think I'd like more exact estimations tho
Assumed 31IVs, 20EVs
Is Neutral Nature

BST: 456. A glass cannon Special Attacker? I mean I thought it would have a little more power & bulk to get around 500 BST but this is cool too. Looks UU or RU

Wait, the owl is slower than the giant turtle/ankylosaurus.
Not by all that much. I'm more worried about the Dark vulnerability. It's going to depend on whether critters caught/hatched in G6 are officially usable in enough formats (read: whether Knock Off will stay prolific).

I highly doubt GF is gonna straight up change these Pokemon's abilities. I think it's more likely that they got new abilities, especially considering the mons in question, Gengar, Vanilluxe, and Gigalith IIRC, have an unused ability spot (two in Gengar's case).

Also do we know that Spirit Shackle does DoT? If so I think it'll be a very good move although it probably won't redeem Decidueye's stats. Although tbh I wasn't expecting Decidueye to be placed in a high tier, I think it is gonna be a fun Pokemon with some nice options. It'll probably get Roost and if we're lucky, Will-O-Wisp to make up for it's lower defense which could also give it some nice support options.

Decided to find Lurantis's stats assuming it had 31 IVs and 0 EVs in each stat and got this stat spread:
75 / 107 / 85 / 66 / 91 / 54 which totals up to about 478. Considering that Lurantis's actual stats don't have perfect IVs, I believe that these stats will end up being slightly higher, though that depends on how much the leaker EV trained Lurantis.

Spirit Shackle is gonna be Decidueye's primary Ghost physical Attack. It's the strongest physical Ghost move that doesnt take two turns & trapping opponents is pretty cool. I hope like Spiky Shield & Blaze Kick, other mons get it to.
I'm not so confident. Unless the arrow is part of Decidueye's animation, rather than the attack's animation, it's going to be difficult to thematically justify on the other, non-archer critters.

Although if other pokemon could get it later on...I'm eyeing psychopomps like Dusknoir.

The leaker who goes by Lurantis is probably on a .rom (though he's denying it) so I doubt he's doing any interaction with the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)