(I assume you've tested it under Baton Pass too?)The Core Enforcer effect is pretty simple; it just starts the Gastro Acid effect
I'm still curious to know what type Revelation Dance ends up as if a non-Normal type has Normalize. Some of my other previous questions which I don't remember seeing answers for yet:I went to test this in order to deconfirm it, but shockingly enough Normalize applies its 1.2x boost to all Normal-type moves. Additionally, anything that ends up not being Normal-type, like Hidden Power, doesn't get the boost.
- What does Psycho Shift do if the user has Comatose?
- If your active ally has Comatose, does it still assist in a Beat Up?
- If Mew holds Mewnium Z, and Transforms into a Pokémon with Psychic, can it still use Genesis Supernova?
- Poison Touch, Tough Claws and Fluffy ignore your own Protective Pads. Does anything else?
- Does Instruct work if the target is asleep and/or frozen? If it does:
- Does the target gain Guts and/or Facade boosts
- Can it remove its status via Psycho Shift?