POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SABLYEYE LOOKS LIKE STITCH! I love it! :D
Heh you're not the first to notice the similarities Delko. But I really did just set out to draw a cute Sableye as per Bucky's request, it wasn't until Doran Dragon said this that I realised it resembled Stitch.

As for colouring it in, I probably will do that eventually since Horndrill11 requested it long ago, but he's banned now :\ and I've got a ton of requests to work on in the meantime...

Dude, your art is awesome!

can i request a Granbull with an Elton john type look to it?(as an Avatar).

this stuffs is getting better and better. If you compare the badass magcargo to the sceptile butler you'll know what I am talking about.

Following breludicolo's theme, I'd like to see a mijumaru playing with baby toys on a PERSIAN rug. Mwaha.

Fatecrashers, your drawings are thebomb.com If it's not too much trouble (I know you've got a lot of requests) could you make me an avatar of an Empoleon in a naval officer's uniform? I would really, really appreciate it.

im not too sure how these work but i LOVE your drawings and wish i was as creative as you are (or talented :P)! Would it be "wrong" of me to ask you to make me a probopass with glasses like those glasses with a nose?
--O-O-- ??
/\
'''''''

LOL AT ATTEMPT

I like your art style, Fate. It seems kinda like you're trying to emulate vectors in photoshop. You should try making the bulk color with the pen tool sometime, too! Instead of strocking a path only, you know that you can make closed paths and just fill them with color too, right? It'd be a way to make your art look even cleaner than it already is, if you feel like going that route.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks art-of-tennis! I will definitely take that on board!
Also I'm sorry I haven't been getting to your requests guys but I've been kinda busy lately and being on the GP team is no joke. But I will get them done I swear it. You know I'm good for it right? Right?

Ok Fate, I am requesting another avatar, but won't mind if you don't get around to it because i can see you have quite a few requests. Anyways, requesting an avatar picture of a dead (not fainted) Gengar and Eevee, with words saying 'Nuzlocke Kills'... don't mind what the backdrop is... some sort of dark place like a graveyard of something. If you do end up doing it, please vm me once finished.

Cheers :)

Haha yeah it looks familiar to me because it looks a lot like ratchet and clank-esque for some reason. Like the Luxio looks like Alastar from Crack in Time.

Anyyyywayyyy. I really like your Pokemon, Fate. They just look like they have so much personality and style. The vibrancy of the colors just pop and really make them even more energetic and personal.

I really think these make nice avatars, but when you want to make a background (like that submission of the Dragon's Den) I suggest you make the colors of the pokemon more fit for the background. Like the Seadra, if it really was underwater then the blue (of the Seadra) wouldn't be that bright, it would have more of a ultramarine in some areas and the blue would be a bit more dull, you get me? The red in the magikarp wouldn't be red, exactly, it would be more of a purple-red with a bit of brown. Coloring is something that really is tricky, I know. It's like skin tones: they aren't just peach or brown, they're red with purple with yellow ochre and then the standard peach color all mixed together.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Hey thanks for the feedback SquishyRock, I'll definitely take more notice of that kind of stuff in the future.
Also I just wanted Luxray and Garchomp to have a cool partnership pose. I've never played Ratchet and Clank before O_O Funny how that worked out.

Hi Fatecrashers.

First of all, let me just say that your art is boss.

Anyway, when you have the time I would appreciate an avatar of a Kabuto with sunglasses on both sets of eyes.

I will of course give you credit for it in my sig.

Hi, nice art. Wow, I haven't changed my avatar in ages. I'd like to request an avatar of a cool Kingdra with "mackdaddy" shades when you get the chance. Thanks

Hey fate! Im slowly making my way around smeargle's studio trying to see everyone's talent, and i wanted to say that i really love what you do :) i could totally see some of this stuff being animated into a show on adult-swim or something.. Like a cartoon about pokemon mixed with popular icons and events.. It just looks really clean and professional! Awesome stuff!

hey, love the art. I'd give my right arm to draw like that. (Then again, that would defeat the purpose, hehe...)

Could you make an avatar of a Gallade standing over a fainted Lucario? I keep hearing that Lucario is the premier Fighting-type in OU, and I wanted to put the blue canine-thing back in its place. I'll be sure to credit the source with a link to this thread.

Thanx so much in advance!!!

(oh, and no offense if anyone's a Lucario fan. I actually like it, but I don't like using it in battles. Plus, people make its power sound like the Second Coming or something.)

Hey Fate. Unless stick figures are the new Mona Lisa, I'll never be as amazing as you.

So I was wondering if you would make me an avatar of Medicham. More specifically: Richard Simmons Medicham. "Medi-Simmons", as I call it. I'll credit you in my sig for sure. Thanks in advance.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Been too busy lately and have let the requests pile up :/

R.B.G. asked for a sketch of Garchomp, Sazando, and Warubiaru, which I was able to whip up more quickly since it didn't require photoshop :P

Your stuff is awesome! Any chance you could make a fancy Gengar holding a life orb for me? I would be stoked!

Either way, this thread definitely gets a luvdisk =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)