POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If it's possible, I would like a Kirikizan (Bisharp in the English names apparently), wearing sunglasses.

Your art is really excellent, and I just figured I'd throw my request in the ring.

I've decided to ask for something after all. Your art is just too good to resist. Can I please have a Heracross standing next to a heap (or at least one) of Uber tier Pokemon. (Because it shines so much more in Ubers than anywhere else.) Thanks! I'll drop by to pick it up in five years.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Instead, could you use this picture here? Same thing, replace with serperior and snivy in same position, white background though, and give them 5-15% sneetch and Dr.Sues characteristics.

I have a request, but I'm going to hold off on it. You have roughly 45 requests in the OP alone (I haven't counted the non-updated ones), so I'm not going to bombard you with requests.

Great work, I freaking love the toxicroak a few pages back

I JUST REALISED YOU'VE PLAYED KATAMARI DAMACY! OMG THAT'S A GOOD GAME! In all seriousness, the Cacturne has a really comic pose. Love it!

Wow, that's amazing, may I use it as an avatar?
Drawing metal is so much harder than it looks >_<

edit: oh yeah you can't bump this so I'll just use it as an avatar anyway P: thanks

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol who says i can't bump this

BUMP

yeah use it as an avatar you don't have to ask :toast:

Alch edit: Naughty Fatecrashers!

Can I request a picture of Eevee and the Gen II evolutions? Also, include an Ace Trainer as their trainer.

1) Katamari Dimachi (or however you spell it) is such a good game OMG I love it

2) Dokkora looks like a beaver. Like the kind of beaver that'll kick your ass. Cool art.

It's Katamari Damacy, but yeah, it is AWESOME. So awesome. But this is irrelevant. I always thought of Timburr as a mean city gangster dude that does physical labour, with the nose and the grin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)