Post your searing hot takes

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Cheese cake is garbage
Interesting take, in my opinion, but I will say that The Cheesecake Factory is criminally overrated, if any of you know what that is.

america is so gross.
While I’d like to think that at least part of it’s still perfectly fine, I would like to put out one opinion since I was reminded of it upon reading this. As an American myself, I believe it to be more politically accurate to describe the current state of our country as if each of the states was its own mini-country instead. I understand this might be a topic for the “American Politics” thread, but I struggle to even call us the United States at this point.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
ur all freaks. cheesecake is the best form of cheese and the best form of cake

not ice cream cake? come on i mess with cheesecake but ice cream cake is ice cream which is > than cake

Ranch Dip + Pizza = 10 / 10

dunno if this is like, a hot take but

schools should stop teaching math after like 8th or 9th grade (in good ol Burgerland), it's utterly useless after it.

could be me just being stoobid though

(also birthday cake flavor anything is absolute ass, change my mind)

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
schools should stop teaching math after like 8th or 9th grade (in good ol Burgerland), it's utterly useless after it.
as a not-math person, not even getting into like career paths, i don't know what's more valuable in context than the problem solving + system learning + logical thinking and consistency teaching it provides. these things, and not like taking integrals, are the usefulness of that math to most people. maybe there's some better class to take the slot, but i don't know of it yet. well, language arts is better, but that's already on the curriculum =)

as a not-math person, not even getting into like career paths, i don't know what's more valuable in context than the problem solving + system learning + logical thinking and consistency teaching it provides. these things, and not like taking integrals, are the usefulness of that math to most people. maybe there's some better class to take the slot, but i don't know of it yet. well, language arts is better, but that's already on the curriculum =)
yeah that's honestly fair enough

Greybaum

GENTLEMAN, THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
oat milk tastes like sad porridge and im absolutely astounded it's become the most popular milk alternative. can't put it in anything without it becoming granola flavour

coconut and hazelnut milk are good in certain circumstances but cashew milk is the only truly good neutral option for drinks.
i have not yet tried hemp, pea, or potato milk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)