Post your searing hot takes

You subtract 10 from 100 only once.

Next thing you know, you're subtracting 10 from 90.

Long story short, you only subtract one number from another number once because after that you're subtracting that number from another number, you get the drill.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Elizabeth is probably the best female name there is. Think of how many nicknames you can get from it. El. Elle. Ela. Ella. Liz. Lizzie. Eliza. Ellie. Zabeth. E. Beth. Betty. Bette. Liza. Zabe. I'm sure you can think of even more. As soon as you get bored of what you're called, you can just have everyone call you something new without having to actually change your name.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
You subtract 10 from 100 only once.

Next thing you know, you're subtracting 10 from 90.

Long story short, you only subtract one number from another number once because after that you're subtracting that number from another number, you get the drill.
I have a 100 and I wanna subtract 10 from it but I know for a fact that I've done this before. Mind if I do it again?

I don’t know if this is a hot take, but I think it’s real dumb how every pizza place sells breadsticks as a side. Breadsticks are just pizza crust with no pizza attached. You can order cheese filled crust, cheese covered crust, garlic and herb crust, sesame seed crust, dipping sauces for your crust, etc etc... One day I was eating pizza. I got to the cheese crust, dipped it in some garlic sauce, took a bite... then I put it down, picked up a cheesy garlic breadstick, took a bite.... and just kinda felt like I’d duped myself.

Also, ordering thin crust pizza and breadsticks is like ordering pizza and asking them to put the crust on the side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)