Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using 6 stockpiled KOC for Revenankh, I would like to buy some moves. (For further proof, look at this thread.)

I would like to buy Hammer Arm and Moonlight. (5th Gen Level-Up, 1 KOC/MC each.)
I would like to buy Earthquake and Rock Slide. (5th Gen TM, 2 KOC/MC each.)

That leave me with 0 KOCC.

Going to use 5 UC to max out my Togetics EC and DC, unlocking Super Luck and evolving it to togekiss since it's been in a fight already.

Togekiss (Azavel) Male
Nature:
Timid
Type:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle:
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck:(Dreamworld)
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 92 (+) (+10% Accuracy & Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 29 Total
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancient Power
Follow Me
Bestow
Wish
Safeguard
Magical Leaf
After You
Baton Pass
Sky Attack
Extremespeed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash

Extrasensory
Morning Sun
Nasty Plot
Mirror Move

Magic Coat

Protect
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Light Screen
Reflect
Solar Beam

Prizes
Classical and Argetlam: 2CC

Ralts, and Lotad: 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC
This Brings My CC to 3

Ralts
EC: 0 -> 1
DC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -2 -> (Buy Hypnosis & psychic Both lvl Up) -> (Spend 2 UC to buy Protect) ->0

Lotad
EC: 0 -> 1
DC: 0 -> 1
MC 0 -> 2 (Buy Scald (BW T/M)) -> Spend 3 UC -> (Buy Giga Drain (B/W TM) Buy Rain Dance (lvl up)

his brings my UC down to 10, 3 of which I will Use to buy My Sneasel Shenzi the move Moonlight from Gen 2 NYPC

Winnnnn. I get 2 CC. Both Staryu and Privatyke each gain 1 EC and 1 DC. Staryu gets 3 MC, which are spent on Light Screen (1 MC) and Rain Dance (2 MC). Privatyke gets 3 MC and also 2 KOC, spent on Focus Punch (1 MC), Waterfall (1 MC), Mach Punch (1 MC), and Dive (2 MC).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466464

I get 2 CC

Marshtomp gets 1EC/2MC/1DC
Nectarine gets 1EC/2MC/1DC and 2 KOc

1 KOc into EC and the other into MC, she evolves!

Necturna*(Herba Spiritus)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:

Forewarn: This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70(80/1.15)(-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DW: 5/5

Level Up Moves:
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Vine Whip*
Leer*
Ominous Wind*
Shadow Sneak*
Toxic Spikes*
Will-O-Wisp*
Hex*
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Power Whip

Egg Moves:
Leaf Blade*
Leaf Storm*
Nightmare*
Sketch

TM/HM Moves:
Calm Mind
Protect*
Psychic*
Torment*
Return
Substitute

Total Moves: 23

with my three MC I'm picking up Sketch

Claiming from a raid win here

I get 4 CC plus the 15 CC for the Raid Achievement bringing my total CC gain to 19.

Lag the Slowbro gets 6 MC and 4 KOs as MC to pick up Magic Coat, Signal Beam (Past Tutor), Incinerate and Toxic (TM).

Woosh the Tomohawk gets 4 MC and 2 DC. 1 KO goes into DC to unlock Justified while 3 more KOs make 7 total MC that go on Rapid Spin (Egg), Rain Dance and Toxic (TM)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Aweshucks, Classical, Zarator, AOPSUser, C$FP, Argetlam, Mr.L, Maxim, deadfox081, waterwarrior, Orcinus Duo, Simon Says approved.

From this win, I claim 2 CC.

Watt, my Galvantula, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
I'll buy her Struggle Bug and Charge Beam, both via BW TM.

Fang, my Feraligatr, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
I'll buy him Swords Dance, via past-gen tutor, and Hydro Pump, via level-up.

Thanks!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HOLY CRAP I never claimed from this:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462228

I get 3 CC.

Abra evolves, getting to 4 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC.

Kadabra (Paradox)(Male)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Timid Nature(+Spe, - Atk)
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 121(+)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18
+25% Acc

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Abilities
Synchronize:(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus:(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Dream World Ability(Locked): Magic Guard:(Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Attacks:
Teleport
Confusion
Kinesis
Disable
Miracle Eye
Ally Switch
Psybeam
Reflect
Recover

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Fire 7

Encore
Guard Split
Skill Swap

Gurdurr goes to 5/5/2.

Haunter's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 5/6.

Lairon gains 1/2/1 to go to 5/4/2.

Rhydon gains 1/2/1 to go to 7/7/4.

Gligar goes to 5/6/3. 1 KOC goes to EC, to evolve it, while the other 2 go into DC to unlock its DW ability.

Gliscor (Jetray MKII)(Male)

Type:

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Adamant Nature(+Atk, -SpA)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 6
DC: 5/5

Abilities
Hyper Cutter(Innate): This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Sand Veil:(Innate): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Dream World: Poison Heal(Innate): Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Sand-Attack
Harden
Knock Off
Quick Attack
Fury Attack
Faint Attack

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Protect

Agility
Baton Pass
Power Trick

I claim from here

I get 2CC and Gyarados gets 3MC and 1KOC -> MC -> totaling out an 4MC total.

Edit2:

I have counted up all the counters that my mons have, and will now cash them in!!

1). Firestorm the Pyroak has 2MC. I will be spending it on the BW TM, Solarbeam. This will leave him with 0MC.
2). Goku the Lucario has 1MC. I will spend that on the LU move, Heal Pulse. This will leave him with 0MC.
3). Stormblade the Scyther has 4MC. I will be spending that on the Past Gen move, Roost, and the LU move, Feint. This will leave him with 0MC.
4). With the above claim, Bane the Gyarados has 4MC. I will buy the LU move, Rain Dance, and the Past gen TM, Mimic. This will leave him with 0MC.
5). Random the Togepi has 4EC. I will be evolving her now!!

Togetic [Random] (Female)
Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Hustle: (Can be enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Inate)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW-Locked): (Inate)This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 3 (-1)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 4
DC: 2/5
KOC: 0

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Encore
Yawn
Ancientpower
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Extrasensory
Morning Sun

Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Protect

Move Total: 15

Now that Random has evolved, I will spend the 4MC that she has on the past gen TM, Roost, and LU move, Wish. This will leave her with 0MC.

6). El Gigante the Slakoth has 6MC. I will spend 1MC on the LU move, Counter. This will leave him with 5MC.
7). Serenity the Feebas has 1KOC. 1KOC --> EC ---> 2EC. This will leave her with 2EC and 0KOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)