Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from this battle

Axew gets 1EC, 2MC and 1DC opening his Account He buys Outrage BW LU leaving him with 1MC
I also get 2CC bringing me to 19CC 2 of which I use to buy this
[pimg]116[/pimg]
Horsea(Pyrophobe)(M)
Nature:Mild(+SpA,-Def)
Type
Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities
Swift Swim:[Type: Innate]The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Level Up - Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Agility
TM/HM - Dive, Double Team, Scald
Egg Moves - Disable, Outrage, Razor Wind

And I spend 17CC and 3UC to buy an Exp Share leaving me with 0CC and 12UC

Claiming my rewards from this subreffing!

Note: I'm not entirely certain how much UC I actually get, I just gave myself 8 since it was a little less than halfway done when I got there. Please tell me if that number is actually different.

Universal Counters: 15+8=23

+19 UC

also

Finally over
+6 CC

Sellian the Typhlosion
3 MC +1 KOC spent to learn Willowisp and Rest

Maltia the Gengar
3 MC spent to learn Bide

Hacketia the Porygon-Z
3 MC +2 KOC spent to learn Rest and Sleep Talk

Gage the Nidoking
3 MC +1 KOC +1 UC spent to learn Dig and Swagger

Amalia the Mismagius
3 MC +2 KOC spent to learn Icy Wind and Rest

Aerza the Lucario
2 MC +4 UC spent to learn Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
1 DC up to 4

Claiming from this match

Me 2 CC

Thadural the Rebble: 1 EC
1 DC
2 MC
1 KOC used as EC

Zephyr the Duchlom:1 EC
1 DC
2 MC

And this match

2 CC for me

Korlyam the Arcanine
3 MC And 2 KOC as MC

Casalimai the Revenankh
3 MC 1 KOC as MC

Lasfilian the Weavile
3 MC and 1 KOC as MC

Eirlasdar the Serperior
3 MC

Sumvin the Blastoise
3 MC

Naromus the Lucario
3 MC

claiming from here.

2CC- to be used to buy a Nohface. I'll put in the description in a sec

Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 12 (+15%, +5% evasion)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC 0/5

Moves:
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Foul Play
Hex
Psycho Shit

Taunt
Dig
Will-o-Wisp

Hippopotas- 1EC, 1DC, 2MC (used for substitute)
Cacnea- 1EC, 1DC, 2MC (1 used for sucker punch), 1KOC (another EC)
Diglett- 1EC, 1DC, 2MC (used for substitute), 1KOC (another MC)

Conquered the Arcade

Rewards: 11 CC
Iota the Gengar:12 MC, 4 KOC
Rho the Marowak: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Delta the Krillowatt: 3 MC, 1 KOC
All KOC as MC

Gengar has 17 MC now...
Dark Pulse (1) Mean Look (1) Psychic (2) DynamicPunch (3) Endure (3) Zap Cannon (3) Brick Break (2) Energy Ball (2)

Krillowatt has 4 MC
Rest (2) Toxic (2)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Wanderer, Ziposaki, KingSerperior, EndQuote, Objection, Complications, Leethoof, Flamestrike, Yarnus, Maxim, AOPSUser, Argetlam, Imanalt, Classical, KingSerperior (again), Wobbanaut, Maxim, Ragnarokalex, The Royal Guard, Lady Salamence, Aweshucks, Complications (again), KingSerperior (yet again), Lady Salamence (again), AOPSUSer (again), Imanalt (again), Typon, Jesseus, GlacierKnight approved.

3.2 UC.

I'M NOT BIPOLAR, I'M BI-WINNING

2CC

Rotom gets 4MC
Castform gets 3MC and 2KOC

Castform is getting tutor move Thunder Wave and BW Tm Protect

Rotom is getting BW Tms Volt Switch and Shadow Ball

18UC from Battle Pike reffing
3UC from sub-reffing
~~~~~~~`
All i do is win, WIN NO MATTA WHAAAAT

I get 2cc
Castform gets 3MC and 2KOC (total of 5MC)
Getting him BW TM Shadow Ball and tutor move Tail Wind

Scylar gets 1EC 2MC 1DC
Totals:
EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

His EC is full, so....

Syclant [Kelvin, "The Recluse"] (Male)
Nature: Mild (+spa, -def)

Info on Sub-Zero:

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 121
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash
Bug Buzz
Hail
Icy Wind
Ice Punch

Tail Glow
Earth Power
Super Power
Counter
Water Pulse

Ice Beam
Brick Break
Dig
Protect
Blizzard
Acrobatics
Venoshock

25 Moves

Changed nature to Mild (-7cc)

gets Ice Punch via evolution
Using 2MC to get BW TM Venoshock

Also, using 2UC to get a ralts.
Pumping 7UC into his EC, and 3UC into his DC
using the Remaing 9UC to get him the moves Ice Punch (3UC), Fire Punch (3UC), and Zen Headbutt (3UC)

Nolan [Ralts] (M)

Nature: Impish (+def, -spa)

Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace: (Can Be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

[DW] Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 7/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Zen Headbutt

Protect
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

17 Moves

Should have 0 remaining UC now. and -7CC

Claiming the following two matches, a reffing, and a Battle Hall reffing.

Currency Counters: 27 + 4 = 31
Universal Counters: 0 + 5 + 6 = 11

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 1 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 5

Roy - Blaziken (M)
MC: 0 + 3 = 3

Frostbite - Scylar (M)
EC: 0/6 + 1 = 1/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
DC: 0/5 + 1 = 1/5

Hakumen - Nohface (M)
EC: 4/6 + 1 + 1 from KOs = 6/6
MC: 2 + 2 + 1 from KOs = 5
DC: 4/5 + 1 = 5/5

What? Hakumen is evolving!

Congratulations! Hakumen evolved into Kitsunoh!

Hakumen - Kitsunoh (M)
Nature: Impish (Adds one Rank to Defense; Subtract one Rank to Special Attack)
Type: Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
KOs: 5

Abilities:
Frisk: (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Limber (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 5

Attacks:
-Scratch
-Tackle
-Iron Defense
-Lick
-Leer
-Odor Sleuth
-Metal Burst
-Faint Attack
-Shadow Sneak
-Curse
-Shadowstrike
-Revenge
-Perish Song
-Fake Out
-Imprison
-Tail Whip
-Metal Claw
-Copycat

-Yawn
-Psycho Shift
-Meteor Mash
-Pain Split

-Will-o-Wisp
-Rock Slide
-Payback
-Trick Room

Total Moves: 25

-Learned Imprison, Tail Whip, Metal Claw, and Copycat from evolution. Using MC to learn U-Turn (5th Gen TM) and Magic Coat (4th Gen Tutor).
-Congratulations! Hakumen learned the ability Cursed Body!
Cursed Body: (Dream World; Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

DQ win :/
Stockpiling the 2 CC.

Since it was a 2v2, I choose Elekid to get the 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC along with Eevee.

Twilight Sparkle the Eevee:
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 0 -> 1
+BW TM move Shadow Ball

von Karma the Elekid:
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 0 -> 1
+BW LU moves Thunderbolt and Thunderpunch

+5 UC
Using the 2 CC from above and all 5 I got from this to change my Elekid's nature from Adamant to Rash. Here's his new stats (including the claims from the first part of this post)

Elekid (von Karma) Male
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 95
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/6

Attacks: (14 total)
Physical:
Cross Chop
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Return
Thunderpunch
Wild Charge

Special:
Shock Wave
Swift
Thunderbolt
Thundershock

Leer
Protect

Claiming from here.

Pocketing my 3 UC.

Unrelatedly, claiming some moves for my pokemon.

Darumaka (D2)
EC: 2/6
MC: 5 > 0
DC: 2/5

Buying it Brick Break (Gen 5 TM), Taunt (Level Up), and Flame Charge (Gen 5 TM); using up all of its MC.

Nuzleaf (S)
EC: 6/9
MC: 4 > 0
DC: 4/5

Buying it Extrasensory (Level Up) and Mud-Slap (Gen 3 Tutor), using up all of its MC.

Cubone (M)
EC: 1/6
MC: 3 > 1
DC: 1/5

Buying it Double-Edge (Level Up) and Bone Rush (Level Up), using up 2 of its MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)