Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Yarnus of Bethany: As much as I disagree with a 1-round 1v1 giving 2 UC to the ref, APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: APPROVED
  • Orcinus Duo: Just checking, Gengar stores 1 KOC as MC, right? Because Explosion is a BW TM for him. Anyway, APPROVED
  • deadfox081: I take it you meant BW tutor for Icy Wind on Slowbro, since the only ways it gets Icy Wind are BW tutor and past gen TM. If that's the case then APPROVED
  • TIO: APPROVED, but in future prize claims, please list the moves you are buying like "With 3 MC Darumaka gets Flare Blitz, Belly Drum and Taunt", rather than saying "Here he is before, here he is after" and forcing us approvers to play spot the difference.
  • Frosty: APPROVED
  • UllarWarlord: Wishful thinking much? Eevee is not a Grass-type just yet. Fix that though and you're APPROVED
  • Gerard: According to the prizes in the TLR link and your own subway, you only get 14 UC and 1 CC respectively. This means that you do not have enough CC to purchase both the Focus Sash and the Rose Incense, so your item purchases are NOT APPROVED. The rest of your stuff is APPROVED but what are you doing with Jynx's KOC from the battle against Orcinus (since it got 4 MC without factoring in the KOC)?
  • AOPSUser: APPROVED
  • Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED

These approvals give me exactly 1 UC and this battle gives me 6 UC, bringing my UC total to 20.5. SELF-APPROVED

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471085

Alright.....
I claim 2 CC,leaving my total at 9.

Rob,the Corphish, gets a DC,unlocking his DW ability.
KOC gets turned into MC,giving him a total of 3 MC,wich are used to teach him Taunt (Level up) and Dig (5th gen TM)
Gets an EC as well.

<Corphish> [Rob] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

About: Rob was the first pokemon ever caught by Matt,using it's Double-Team and Trump-Card techniches,he slowy gained an advantage against Steve and was about to easily defeat him,until being caught off-guard by an extremely powerfull Reversal combo,weakning him enough to be captured. Being prety much powerless against the lobster pokemon,Steve grew determined to become stronger.
Similary to the others,he cares deeply about his friends,and is willing to risk his life for them if necessary.....he is also a huge nerd.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate)
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Shell Armor: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Adaptability: (DW UNLOCKED, Innate)

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Harden(*)
Vice-Grip(*)
Leer(*)
BubbleBeam(*)
Protect(*)
Knock Off(*)
Crunch
Swords-Dance
Crabhammer

Dragon Dance (*)
Mudsport(*)
Trump Card(*)
Superpower
Endeavor

Waterfall(*)
Brick-Break(*)
Double-Team(*)
X-Scissor
Hone-Claws

Fiona,the Vanillite, gets a DC and EC.
Her KOC goes to MC,getting Flash Cannon (TM). The other MC will be saved for later.

<Fiona> [Vanillite] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Attack - Attack)
Type: Ice

Summary:
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

About: Aside from her physical difference betwen other Vanillite (wich Bosco described as ''delicious looking''),Fiona is a highly timid and modest pokemon,refusing to show off no matter what. Sadly,this also causes her to understimate her own fighting abilites. She greatly hates using her Taunt move,but will not hesitate to use it if she feels it is necessary.

Abilites:
Ice-Body (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Weak Armor (Can be enabled):

The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 44
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Icicle Spear(*)
Harden(*)
Astonish(*)
Uproar(*)
Icy Wind(*)
Mist(*)
Avalanche(*)
Taunt(*)

Hail (*)
Blizzard (*)
Hidden-Power (7 BP,Electric) (*)
Flash Cannon

Automotize(*)
Water-Pulse(*)
Imprison(*)

Using 2 of my CC to buy Johnny Bravo,the Pansage.

<Johnny Bravo> [Pansage] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+ Speed, - Def, + 12% accuracy)

Type: Grass
Summary:Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

About: Johnny posses an incredibly high level of swag and can easily get the heart of almost any lady he desires....that is,until he starts talking. Johnny met the group during a training section,becoming infatulated by Twilight (and to a lesser extent,Fiona),but she didnt feel attracted to him at all (Unlike Fiona,who blushed a bit),leading him to try and prove his power to impress her,Johnny fought Bosco,but was quickly and easly defeated (In part,due to his constant winking at Twilight),being captured shorty after.

Abilites:

Gluttony (Innate):

This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Overgrow (DW LOCKED,Innate):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Stats
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 74
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Lick(*)
Vine Whip(*)
Fury-Swipes(*)
Leech-Seed(*)
Bite(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Torment(*)

Dig(*)
Attract(*)
Shadow-Claw(*)

Leaf-Storm(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)
Role-Play(*)

I like using the (*)'s :P

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Danmantincan Approved

MAtezoide: Please give your Pansage and Vanillite genders, as obvious as the names indicate. Also, you need to show the new speed on Oansage, and the modified defense. Also, your Accuracy boost is 12.452782%, which rounds down to just +12%. Not Approved until those things are fixed.

+0.2 UC [40.0 UC]

6 Haxxy Haxxy UC... [46.0 UC]

Spending 3 UC on Lombre - 2 EC and 1 DC. Maxxed out DC unlocks Own Tempo, whilst the EC boosts him to 9/9 EC, which enables evolution.

Using his 5 MC to purchase Thief (1 MC), Protect (2 MC), and Substitute (2 MC).
In addition, I'm purchasing Hyper Beam, SolarBeam, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Counter, and Endure for 14 UC. This brings me down to 29.0 UC.

[a]Ludicolo[/a]

Ludicolo [Tango] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Water / Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 12

Abilities:

Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish (Innate): This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

EC: 9/9

Absorb
Astonish
Bubblebeam
Energy Ball
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Growl
Hydro Pump
Mega Drain
Mist
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Rain Dance
Thief
Uproar
Water Sport
Zen Headbutt

Counter
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis

Endure
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Protect
Scald
Solarbeam
Substitute
Toxic

Total Moves: 31

Also going to bulk Sunflora up. Bullet Seed (1 MC) / Double-Edge (1 MC) / Pound (0 MC) / Razor Leaf (0 MC) / Seed Bomb (1 MC) / Endure (3 MC) / Hyper Beam (2 MC) / Light Screen (2 MC) / Protect (2 MC) / Safeguard (2 MC) / Toxic (2 MC). That bundle costs 16 UC, and brings me down to 13.0 UC.

As the owner of 1 badge I am entitled to claim 5 CC, bringing myself to 16 CC. Purchasing a Water Stone, and a Sea Incense, bringing me back to 0 CC.

Self Approved

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Approved

e: Spending 8 UC on Ludicolo's MC to purchase Icy Wind, Seed Bomb, ThunderPunch and Brick Break Self Approved

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470881&page=2

30 UC total

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465824&page=2
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468670&page=3
All right, so claiming from my tournament matches since I've yet to do that. Two wins over Jesseus and Atheno, which makes me a happy man. These are well earned counters here.

Orcinus Duo: 3 CC
Nommy the Snorlax: 3 MC, 2 KOC
Pants the Scrafty: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Mind the Mr. Mime: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Purple Boss the Gengar: 3 MC

Orcinus Duo: 3 CC
Snorlax, Scrafty, Mr. Mime, Gengar: 3 CC
KOC: Scrafty, Mr. Mime, Gengar, Gengar

6 CC is stocked, I have 15 total now.

All of the KOC is turned into CC. So that gives me 8 more CC, which I shall stockpile for 23 total.

Snorlax gets Ice Punch, Sunny Day, Thunder
Scrafty gets Knock Off, Outrage, Spite
Mr. Mime gets Metronome, Psych Up
Gengar gets Icy Wind, Brick Break, Sunny Day

Claiming from this

The Royal Guard: 4 CC
Serperior: 3 MC
Cyclohm: 3 MC
Starmie: 3 MC, 1 DC
Vaporeon: 3 MC, 2 KOC used as MC

Getting my Vaporeon
Endure(Egg)/Hyper Voice(BW2 Tutor)/for 3+2=5 MC

Getting Serperior
Bind(BW2 Tutor)/for 2 MC

Getting Starmie
Zap Cannon(Past Gen TM)/For 3 MC

Getting Cyclohm
Zap Cannon(LU)/Draco Meteor(5th Gen TM)/For 1+2=3 MC

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fuck the Subway

I get 3 CC.
---

Garchomp [Choragon] (M)
MC: 11 (+9 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Swords Dance (Gen V TM), Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail (Both Gen V Tutor), & Fury Cutter (Past Gen Move).
---
EDIT: By virtue of being the first user to win a Gym Badge, I get...5 CC...Yay!!!
---
DOUBLE EDIT: Flawless Gym Defence.

I gain 13 CC by virtue of Hippowdon & Excadrill having full movepools.
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
EC: 6/6
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Night Shade (Gen V Level Up), & Snore (Gen V Tutor).
---

Steelix [Iron Chain] (M)
MC: 7 (+3 MC, +4 KOC) > 0
-Learns Return, Giga Impact (Both Gen V TM), & Rock Blast (Gen V Egg Move).
---
That is all.

With Gym battles starting, I guess it's a good idea to be fully prepared. I'll start by finally evolving Vulpix. So he picks up Nasty Plot upon evolving, and will spend his 8 MC and 4 UC on SolarBeam (2), Sleep Talk (2), Foul Play (2), Swift (3), Mimic (3).

Volug - Ninetales (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Drought (DW Unlocked): (Innate) When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so.

Stats:
Spe: 100

Size Class: 2

Moves:
Attract
Bide
Body Slam
Calm Mind
Captivate
Confuse Ray
Covet
Curse
Dark Pulse
Dig
Disable
Double-Edge
Double Team
Dream Eater
Ember
Endure
Energy Ball
Extrasensory
Facade
Faint Attack
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flail
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grudge
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Hex
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Howl
Hyper Beam
Hypnosis
Imprison
Incinerate
Inferno
Iron Tail
Magic Coat
Mimic
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Ominous Wind
Overheat
Pain Split
Payback
Power Swap
Protect
Psych Up
Psyshock
Quick Attack
Rage
Reflect
Rest
Return
Roar
Role Play
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
Snore
SolarBeam
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tail Slap
Tail Whip
Take Down
Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Zen Headbutt

Pyroak will spend 9 MC to learn Bulldoze (2), Swagger (2), Hidden Power (Water 7) (2) and AncientPower (3).
Volcarona will learn Hidden Power (Rock 7) (2), Roost (2) and U-Turn (2) for 6 MC.
I will store 1 UC, which leaves 19 UC for Torkoal to spend. Protect (1), Flamethrower (1), Double Team (2), Stealth Rock (2), Earth Power (2), Rock Slide (2), Substitute (2), Mimic (3), Toxic (2) and Swagger (2)

4 UC
Torkoal will pick up Hidden Power (Water 7) (2), Flail (1) and Giga Impact (2) for 5 UC.

Rewards

danmantincan
3 CC
Heather
9 MC, 2 KO
I go up to 3 CC

Heather (Infernape) gets 11 MC which brings her total to 14.

She will learn Attract (2), Blast Burn (2), Covet (2), Facade (2), Sleep Talk (2), Mud-Slap (3) and Feint (1).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4370989&posted=1#post4370989

miserable loss! yay!

Jesseus: 3 CC
Beldum: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
Trapinch: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
Privatyke: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (as MC)
Solosis: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC

Beldum is evolving so hard right now.

Metang [Phi]
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe)

Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Eva: -10%
Weight Class: 6 [5 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 14
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Attacks:
Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit

Iron Head
Headbutt
Zen Headbutt

Claiming his 14 MC now
Light Screen
Reflect
Protect
Brick Break
Earthquake
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch

Privatyke has 4 MC:
Waterfall
Brick Break

Trapinch has 3 MC:
Crunch
Dig
Earthquake

Solosis also has 3:
Pain Split
Endeavour
Psychic

Claiming from here.

Stockpiling 3 CC

Amoonguss (who had 5 MC left) learns After You (BW Tutor, 2 MC), Foul Play (BW Tutor, 2 MC), Seed Bomb (BW Tutor, 2 MC), and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor, 2 MC). I'm turning the 2 KOC in yet another 2 CC.

Haxorus finally unlocks his Dream World ability, and learns Iron Tail (BW Tutor, 2 MC) and Dragon Tail (BW TM, 2 KOC).

Moreover, I'm claiming 5 CC as a proud Gym League badgeholder!

Claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 5+1=6

Yojimbo (Vigoroth):
MC: 2

And with that, Yojimbo evolves into Slaking, then spends the MC to buy Brick Break (TM)

Slaking [Yojimbo] (M)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Truant:
(Trait) This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:

HP: 125
Atk: Rank 5 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 100
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 25

Attacks (24):
Scratch
Focus Energy
Yawn
Encore
Uproar
Fury Swipes
Endure
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia
Flail
Counter
Reversal
Focus Punch

Body Slam
Night Slash
Sleep Talk

Protect
Aerial Ace
Blizzard
Brick Break
Thunder
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Data (Porygon):
MC: 2
KOC: 2

Porygon evolves into Porygon 2, then spends the KOC on MC and purchases Tri Attack (LU), Magic Coat (LU), Hyper Beam (LU), and Discharge (LU). Additionally, it gets Defense Curl for free.

Porygon2 [Data]
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace:
(Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (19):
Conversion 2
Defense Curl
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Psybeam
Agility
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Magic Coat
Hyper Beam

Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Foul Play

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Protect

Eruca:
EC: 2/6
MC: 4
DC: 2/5
KOC: 1

Now I will be spending my KOC on EC, as well as three Universal Counters on her EC, evolving her into *drumroll*

Glaceon

With the MC, Glaceon gets Blizzard (LU), Hail (LU), Magic Coat (LU), and Barrier (LU). It also gets Helping Hand, Icy Wind, Bite, Ice Shard, and Ice Fang from evolving.

Glaceon [Eruca] (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Ice:
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 20

DC: 2/5

Attacks (20):
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Icy Wind
Bite
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Barrier
Mirror Coat
Hail
Blizzard

Wish
Yawn
Endure

Shadow Ball
Protect
Toxic

Finally, I want to spend my last Universal Counter on CC and spend all of my CC on a Rotom.

Electra the Rotom

Nature:
Modest - Increase of Special Attack by *. Decreases Attack by *

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate - (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 86
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

EC: Does Not Evolve
DC: No DW Ability

Attacks:
-Hydro Pump (From Forme)
-Trick
-Astonish
-Thunder Wave
-Thundershock
-Confuse Ray
-Uproar
-Double Team
-Shock Wave
-Pain Split
-Snatch
-Dark Pulse
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Volt Switch

Note: I'm not buying the item, this is to trade to Atheno who probably does or soon will have the item.

That'll be all

Currency Counters: 6+1-7=0

Universal Counters: 4-3-1=0

Derped, right there (that was Engineer's prize), ok since that would only be +5 CC in total, thus leaving me with 24 then I'll be only getting the Focus Sash, Jynx KO goes to MC :3

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming the Camerupt from my TLR here.

Camerupt [Ian] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Increases Special Attack by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Magma Armor:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Anger Point (DW): (Innate) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Eruption

Mud Bomb
Ancientpower
Endure

Protect
Will-o-Wisp
Fire Blast

Also, the moves Flamethrower, Earthquake, and Eruption are all spent with MC (KOC is spent into MC).

Then, Claiming my Bolderdash from this TLR, and using his 2 MC for Hidden Power.

Bolderdash [Obsidian]
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 3 (+)
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind
Heat Wave

Protect
Energy Ball
Volt Switch

Hidden Power Ice (6)

I also buy the Washtom Forme for 7 CC and a Dragon Scale for 8 CC, using 5 CC and the 10 from here which I never claimed.

Buying for 2 CC

Scylla the Tentacool

Nature:
Rash - Increase of Special Attack by *. Subtracts * from Special Defence.

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Poison - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Clear Body - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Liquid Ooze - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Rain Dish (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 70

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
-Poison Sting
-Acid
-Supersonic
-Wrap
-Water Gun
-Constrict
-Toxic Spikes
-Bubblebeam
-Wrap
-Mirror Coat
-Rapid Spin
-Knock Off
-Ice Beam
-Sludge Wave
-Dive

From here, I claim 2 CC.

Fang, my Feraligatr, claims 3 MC.
He'll buy Body Slam, via past-gen tutor.

Watt, my Galvantula, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Poison Jab and Cut, via BW TM and HM.

Finally, Odin, my Nidoking, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Superpower, via BW2 Tutor, and Taunt, via BW TM.

Thanks!

Claiming for ASM:
Rediamond said:

Gengar (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, + 20 Accuracy, -1 Defense)
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Atk: 3
Def: 1 (-)
SpA: 5
SpD: 3
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 3

Levitate (Trait): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Punch
Hex
Shadow Ball

Counter
Toxic
Venoshock
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Bide
Embargo
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
There wasn't really a thread for this, but Rediamond, the ASM leader, will be able to confirm that this is a legit claim, so contact him if you think that if you want to double check.

Claiming from this win, an accidental counter teaming of giant proportions.

I gain 3 CC, giving me 11.

Sir Wattson puts his KOC into EC, going to 4/6, 2, 3/5. The MC go to learning Substitute by BW TM.

Ragnorok, now a Stratagem, actually gains 4 MC thanks to the KOC instead of EC/DC. It'll stockpile those, making it 7 MC.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Whoops. Forgot to look at EN.

UllarWarlord: 2 CC
Hex: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 KOC to EC
Lucy: 2 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC

Hex has a total of 3 MC, so she'll use it to learn the BW Tutor move Heat Wave and the level-up move Fire Blast.

Lucy learns the BW Tutor move Ice Punch.

And BAM! Eruca KOes Butler with a Quick Attack!
(I don't think all the calculations and pre/postround summary are necessary. I did roll for paralysis for the KOC)
Rewards:
Both Trainers get 1 CC
All Pokemon get 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
Eruca gets 1 KOC, Data gets 2 KOC and Hope gets 1 KOC.

I get 7 UC
A little late in claiming... but better late than never, assuming that claims can be late.

I gain 1 CC, bringing my total up to 5 CC. One short...

Butler the Audino gains 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his totals to 2 and 4, respectively. With the two MC, he'll be getting... THUNDER! (BW TM: -2 MC)

Butler:
MC: 0 (Gains Thunder)

Hope the Chingling gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC. She'll have the KOC turned into MC, and use the 3 MC to gain Shock Wave (Past Generation TM: -3 MC).

Hope:
EC: 2/6
MC: 0 MC (Gains Shock Wave)

The final one of the three, Dream Slayer the Zubat, gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. He'll be sitting on the EC, and evolution potential, because I don't want to evolve him here when he's already evolved in a different battle. However, I'll have him spend both MC to gain Haze and Air Slash (Level Up: -1 MC each), to complete, for now, his level up movepool... though there are a lot of tutor, egg, and TM moves that need learning before his movepool is completely complete...

Dream Slayer:
EC: 4/9 (Withholding evolution)
MC: 0 (Gains Haze and Air Slash)

In other news, a battle I subreffed is over. This gives me 6 UC, for a total of 19 UC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)