PSPL VI Group Stage: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
you didn’t respond in time for me to know you would be there. never call me bud again, i’ll be on in 2 hours if you’re around
You know my timezone, you asked me at midnight and I responded as soon as I woke up. Why even come up with a time when you know you won't be able to confirm it and then let me wait for hours? Btw you never told me your time zone so how would I know it was your 3am when I responded?
At least you responded with a nice time of 3.5 hours after I told you I went to sleep and 5 hours after the scheduled time to play the same day.

I even offered a reschedule on your wall after you missed the time. You don't have to be so aggressive, we're just trying to play a game of mons and I'm not the asshole here.

Ajna

trust the physician
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending Smogon Snake Draft Champion
You know my timezone, you asked me at midnight and I responded as soon as I woke up. Why even come up with a time when you know you won't be able to confirm it and then let me wait for hours? Btw you never told me your time zone so how would I know it was your 3am when I responded?
At least you responded with a nice time of 3.5 hours after I told you I went to sleep and 5 hours after the scheduled time to play the same day.

I even offered a reschedule on your wall after you missed the time. You don't have to be so aggressive, we're just trying to play a game of mons and I'm not the asshole here.
you didn't have to wait for hours on an unconfirmed time, that's not my fault lol. secondly i told you not to call my bud again, idk what's so aggressive about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)