Tournament PSPL VI Group Stage: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
you didn’t respond in time for me to know you would be there. never call me bud again, i’ll be on in 2 hours if you’re around
You know my timezone, you asked me at midnight and I responded as soon as I woke up. Why even come up with a time when you know you won't be able to confirm it and then let me wait for hours? Btw you never told me your time zone so how would I know it was your 3am when I responded?
At least you responded with a nice time of 3.5 hours after I told you I went to sleep and 5 hours after the scheduled time to play the same day.

I even offered a reschedule on your wall after you missed the time. You don't have to be so aggressive, we're just trying to play a game of mons and I'm not the asshole here.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
You know my timezone, you asked me at midnight and I responded as soon as I woke up. Why even come up with a time when you know you won't be able to confirm it and then let me wait for hours? Btw you never told me your time zone so how would I know it was your 3am when I responded?
At least you responded with a nice time of 3.5 hours after I told you I went to sleep and 5 hours after the scheduled time to play the same day.

I even offered a reschedule on your wall after you missed the time. You don't have to be so aggressive, we're just trying to play a game of mons and I'm not the asshole here.
you didn't have to wait for hours on an unconfirmed time, that's not my fault lol. secondly i told you not to call my bud again, idk what's so aggressive about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)