NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
from your perspective the only mechanically correct play is to lynch nuxl

but from your perspective the socially correct play is to lynch you first and then lynch nuxl because that is the most optimal play for the rest of town to be sure there are no hidden third parties remaining in the game after nuxl dies

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Fwiw I wasn't not mad at you (though that remark was uncalled for) I was (unnecessarily) mad at KoC. At first I thought it was funny to have a host error in Bastard++++ but it looks like we've got three...

This isn't what I signed up for!

Wait nm this is totally what I signed up for!

Asek

Banned deucer.
isnt it optimal to just nl until energy confirms someone is sk (as in invesitgate nuxl tonight) and then lynch that slot if we assume the kill is roleblocked

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
isnt it optimal to just nl until energy confirms someone is sk (as in invesitgate nuxl tonight) and then lynch that slot if we assume the kill is roleblocked
all things considered nuxl is all but confirmed as the SK, no lynching in the way you're talking about moves the confidence level from 99% to 99.5%

Texas Cloverleaf

selfishly i'm not at all interested in repeatedly no lynching, based on my understanding of the game we end the game in one lynch if we choose, and in three lynches under optimal lynch play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)