Tournament Rands Slam I - Playoffs [Won by Elgino]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction:

benJAMIN vs Elgino (3-1)

If Elgino's run has been really good, ben's has been godly, and actually getting to choose the first format for once could help even more. Maybe there'll be a surprise or two, but maybe not.
(On the other hand, I went 0/2 for predictions last week so I may have accidentally cursed ben :pikuh:)

Good luck to both finalists!

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
Well got 2/2 last week, score looking not so bad!

benji vs Elgino: 2-3
I know benji is the heavy favorite here, being almost undefeated and showing true signs of dominance throughout the whole tour, but well, can't bold against Elgino and I believe in the power of last seed runs!

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
I went 0/2 last round. Elgino is taunting me. I have bolded against him every single round yet he continues to fight. He sees me predict his downfall but continues to deny his fate. I fear my words only give him more power. I have created a randbats player beyond our wildest dreams, one who has mastered the arts of gen 8 to hackmons, monotype to battle factory. Soon there will be nothing left for Elgino to accomplish and he will consume the sun. I will predict the sun to win. Surely Elgino cannot defeat the sun. I am wrong. Elgino eats the sun and plunges the world into centuries of darkness, leaving us to freeze on this miserable space rock for the rest of our days.

That said I'm predicting Benjamin wins in 3 ggs.

I predict benJAMIN will win in 4. However it will be revealed after the final that all the matches so far are actually just a qualifier to see which peasant is almost worthy enough to have the honor to face our lord and savior, Forsh. Of course that match will still be a bo5, and there I predict the unstoppable menace of god Forsh... Wait that's not right, something as grand as him can't be compared to a god, that's a disgrace to Forsh. In any case, Forsh will stomp benJAMIN easily in 5 games, and the score will be 5-0 after benJAMIN gets blown away by the true terror he faces for the first time in his life and wants to fight the meaningless (and hopeless) games so that he can further witness Forsh's greatness.
Btw I totally didn't forget to predict semi.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
After an incredible year that included five Opens and a great Playoff series, I don't have much to say but thanks! Thanks for making the first Random Battles Circuit not only a reality, but a total success. Over 1k unique players, almost 800 series played and 32 amazing Random Battles players sorting everything out only to see the absolute dark horse getting crowned as the champion closes up an amazing journey. Thanks to Fragments, javitu, Lucas2543, MaswoodShaheb, pokeblade101, Pujo, Rage, sharpclaw, and ShionShadows for hosting the Opens, and to A Cake Wearing A Hat, Aeonic, Aquaa, frostyicelad, MultiAmmiratore, Roginald, RustySheriffBadge, and za for helping the hosts along the road. Also thanks to our dear nui who helped with the Smogon banner prize. Thanks Pujo for the astounding logos!

Congratulations Elgino once again!

Finally thanks to everybody that played! I hope to see you all again on further Randbats tournaments, and don't forget to check out the Randbats Team Tour V signups for a chance to get drafted on our most prominent event of the year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)