[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

Welcome to Smogon! Both appear to be legal from the info provided, so quite possible they're just random encounters. But as a general rule if you don't know who you got it from (i.e. GTS), best course is to assume it's hacked and play it safe.
Thanks for the info. From now on I'll only be trading with people on forums. Just out of curiosity, what do you think about receiving in Home GTS a Lv. 1 Sableye with 5IVs, HA and like 3 egg moves in a beast ball? What are the odds of people trading legit Pokémon with those stats over GTS? Sorry for the incomplete data but I get ride of him because I tought it was hacked. And again, thanks for the info and for the welcome.

Xucrute

formerly oppardesu
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the info. From now on I'll only be trading with people on forums. Just out of curiosity, what do you think about receiving in Home GTS a Lv. 1 Sableye with 5IVs, HA and like 3 egg moves in a beast ball? What are the odds of people trading legit Pokémon with those stats over GTS? Sorry for the incomplete data but I get ride of him because I tought it was hacked. And again, thanks for the info and for the welcome.
Those are not rare, assuming they're not shiny, people very frequently send their breedjects over GTS/WT so other people can use them, they usually have the wrong spreads or are leftovers from masuda breeding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)