Reservations, etc. (READ OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving borutorosu
since rey's decided not to reserve any and nobody else has reserved it.
Also, Great Sage, is it possible to merge this thread with the other one?

And, are LC and Level 100 lists different from one another? Or can I reserve 3 Level 100 and 3 LC?

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I just asked Heysup after posting it and yeah I guess not. Another question, If I'm done with an analysis and QC hasn't checked it yet, then can I reserve another one?
No, because then your analysis could be nowhere near being done. I believe you have to wait until it is ready to upload in order to reserve another.

Are we allowed to edit an informal analysis thread into a formal? Do we have to reserve the formal analysis? What thread should we do this in?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you're the one who made the informal analysis, you can turn it into a formal analysis only if you haven't used up all your reservations. Just use the same thread and edit your prose in.
If you want to make a formal analysis based on someone's else's work, it's highly recommended that you contact that user first.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be reserving a formal analysis for Wobbuffet in Ubers, come on I have to write it :P

Reserving Sturdy Level 2 Probopass... There is a OU Analysis Probopass, but I think it can be re-worked for Ubers, and since I invented / came up with the original Probopass thread, I think it's fit that I do it... Additionally, I want to mention the Theorymon set which incoporates Torment + Protect + Pain Split + Magic Coat which works great when paired with Wobbafett.

Ubers as a tier has straight-forward offense- Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Choiced Pokemon like Heracross, Scizor, etc. This allows Probopass to be less concerned with Taunt and Substitute. I think Immunity to Toxic/Sandstorm, the fact it can go first in Trick Room teams, and Hail being less common in Ubers allow it to function.

Setting HP IVs at 0 gets 14 HP, so 1 layer of Spikes / W-o-w / Leech Seed deals 1 damage (not 2), the same as resisted Stealth Rocks... (Leftovers recovers off that damage at the end of turn, so if you safely switch-in, but take 1 Damage, Leftovers will heal it off and prepare Sturdy for next turn).
*If Probopass comes in after a kill, and takes damage without healing from Leftovers, then Protect can also be used for healing.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
GS must've deleted my reservations...

Anyway so we're all clear: Kirikizan and Roobushin are claimed by me. I don't have a 3rd reservation at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)