Riski's Pokemon Thread

Ok. Well, I'll take your shiny timid Darkrai for it, if that's ok. I can't trade now though. I'm battling Mewtwo. Forgot to bring my catcher poke to put it to sleep and get it down to one hit point (I am stupid-tired tonight). I'm probably going to lose it to a struggle at this rate. Anyhow, I will put you on pendin.g

the darkrai is fine, but can you trade within the next 10 minutes?

I am going to sleep if u aren't, and my wireless is good here. (we had problems before I think)

Sorry. :-( Like I said, I'm stuck battling Mewtwo without a catcher poke to make it easier. The trade will have to be pending. I'm going to sleep after this too. It's almost 2 AM here. I can't even put a period in the right place (see my last post).

CMT for this please:

Duskull
Male - Levitate - Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Leer/Night Shade/Pain Split/Protect
Hidden Power type is Dark 70
Level 1, UT.

My trade thread is here, I haven't put it in my signature yet: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74296

Thanks for your time :3 If you need the genders and such, I'll post them depending on what you're interested. Sorry if there isn't anything you're interested in >.<

A warning in advance, if you want to trade, I will need the Pokemon cloned and a copy returned to me. I don't own an AR >.<

Please CMT for:

EV'd Megneton
I'd like NJSoccer's Ursaring for it. Did you see my answer about Newt's Latios earlier in the thread? I don't post on other people's trade threads unless I make a CMT.

CMT for this please:

Duskull
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Level 1, UT.

My trade thread is here, I haven't put it in my signature yet: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74296

Thanks for your time :3 If you need the genders and such, I'll post them depending on what you're interested. Sorry if there isn't anything you're interested in >.<

A warning in advance, if you want to trade, I will need the Pokemon cloned and a copy returned to me. I don't own an AR >.<
Hi, Katrkool. Is the riolu with crunch male? Edit: Also, since you have a shared trade thread, just reminding that my non-redis pokes are not distributable to your shop partners.

Edit: New catch, shiny mewtwo in fast ball. Same IVs as usual for the Jolly Monster Gang.
30/31/30/28/31/31

Please CMT for

SMR2010 Jirachi - Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31
June 29, 2010
My first Wondercard abuse.
Hi, could you tell me first the OT and gender of the adamant Totodile with the following IV spread and moves
IV's: 31|31|31|30|30|31
Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch

Edit: Also, I was updating my thread when you posted this CMT. That Jirachi is not redistributable.

CMT for Duskull
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Level 1, UT.
Not redistributable.
and
Growlithe
Female - Intimidate - Impish
31/31/30/30/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Flare Blitz/Crunch/Morning Sun (HGSS)/Double-Edge
Hidden Power type is Grass 70
Level 1 UT, Born with PKRS
Hatch location: Burned Tower
Not redistributable.
May i ask for semi-redis rights if u accept the trade

Hey cham this is kind of random but if you ever rng a shinny jolly azelf with a spread like this 30/31/30/28/31/31 or better, for a copy ill deffently tutor it trick or what ever move you want on it and give you and give you an evd copy of it once i train it. Ive needed a shinny jolly azelf for awhile, so if you ever come across it on your travels i have great intrest in it :P

CMT for hp ice shaymin
Sorry, nothing just now.

wath nature is the dive ball starmie? if is timid cmt for it
It's modest, as listed. I will be catching a timid one with the same spread later.

yes it is male :D
Thanks.

CMT for Duskull
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Level 1, UT.
Not redistributable.
and
Growlithe
Female - Intimidate - Impish
31/31/30/30/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Flare Blitz/Crunch/Morning Sun (HGSS)/Double-Edge
Hidden Power type is Grass 70
Level 1 UT, Born with PKRS
Hatch location: Burned Tower
Not redistributable.
May i ask for semi-redis rights if u accept the trade
Sorry, nothing at the moment. Also, your trade threads and your partners' don't show the gender of your pokes. It's in my rules, which I bolded just minutes ago because this is a nuisance to repeat, that I want to know the gender of the pokes before I will trade. I really don't like having to ask every time someone wants to trade with me, since it's a waste of my time.

I will not change the distribution rights of my pokemon, not without a truly good offer.

Hey cham this is kind of random but if you ever rng a shinny jolly azelf with a spread like this 30/31/30/28/31/31 or better, for a copy ill deffently tutor it trick or what ever move you want on it and give you and give you an evd copy of it once i train it. Ive needed a shinny jolly azelf for awhile, so if you ever come across it on your travels i have great intrest in it :P
Unfortunately, I do not have a jolly shiny spread on a DPPT game. It will be a while before I RNG abuse another SID. I already have too many games to get to the point where I can RNG them. I try to use as few codes as possible, so this means I must beat each game.

Want to trade careful Ho-Oh for my Paras right now? Would need a clone back of Paras though and vm me if you want to trade right now.

Hi, yes I can trade now if we're quick. I am making supper at the same time, so it's hectic here.

Edit: Which FC?

I'd like NJSoccer's Ursaring for it. Did you see my answer about Newt's Latios earlier in the thread? I don't post on other people's trade threads unless I make a CMT.

Hi, Katrkool. Is the riolu with crunch male? Edit: Also, since you have a shared trade thread, just reminding that my non-redis pokes are not distributable to your shop partners.

Edit: New catch, shiny mewtwo in fast ball. Same IVs as usual for the Jolly Monster Gang.
30/31/30/28/31/31
Yes, it is male. I won't distributed, no problems there, I'm just trying to build a steady collection of competitive Pokemon. If you're interested for the trade, would you mind naming Duskull "Nemesis" for me? Thank you very much :3

Yes, it is male. I won't distributed, no problems there, I'm just trying to build a steady collection of competitive Pokemon. If you're interested for the trade, would you mind naming Duskull "Nemesis" for me? Thank you very much :3

Are you available to trade now by any chance? You will need to use my Platinum FC for this trade.

CMT for this

Magnemite - Magneton
Magnet Pull - Timid
31/30/31/30/31/30
OT M-BOY 20802 Pearl
Flash Cannon/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Explosion
Hidden Power type is Fire 70
Level 50 - 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)