Riski's Pokemon Thread

I need to know the gender of your pokes before I will trade with you, Mr Sp. Did you read my thread rules?

Mr Sp, the female roserade, level 31 EVed looks interesting, but before I can put you on pending trades, I have to know the OT.

Please CMT for :

Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Rest/Air Slash/AncientPower/Outrage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 29, 2010
Available UT level 45
Not redistributable
Darned thing fainted twice on me. Before that, I hit my seed time twice and failed to get my poke. Why? Because I forgot to save with the synch in front. Pain in the butt poke. I should name it Ray Badass

Wooper
Female - Water Absorb - Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Encore/Recover (HGSS)/Earthquake
Hidden Power type is Dark 70
Redistributable.

Duskull
Male - Levitate - Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Leer/Night Shade/Pain Split/Protect
Hidden Power type is Dark 70
Level 1, UT.
Not redistributable.

If it has OT:Sp then im the OT, its listed under my rules.
Quoted from your shop and as you can see, there is no OT listed.

Female Roserade Lv.31
Timid Natural Cure
Moves:Leaf Storm/Toxic Spikes/Sleep Powder/Hidden Power:70 Fire
Ivs:31/30/31/30/31/30
Evs:4Hp/252SpAtk/252Spe
Available as Trained & UT

Fenix and Ed, I have to check your threads later. I'm very busy today.

Ok, I'll add you onto my pending list.

Everyone else, sorry for the delay checking your threads. Very busy here this weekend.

Edit: Ed and Fenix, sorry, nothing at the moment. Ed, I'd prefer not to have pokemon altered or touched in any way by Pokesav. I've been warned that Pokesav can improperly save a Pokemon file. Sorry.

CMT for

Ho-Oh - Pressure - Careful
31/31/31/30/31/31
Extransensory/Sunny Day/Fire Blast/Sacred Fire
Hidden Power type is Electric 70
Catch date June 19, 2010
Available UT level 45

Hi, Dea. I think I'd like that Prinplup of yours. Can you trade now?

I noticed you have Riley's Riolu? I'm heading towards that RNG project on one game. Did you have to do the RNG advancements prior to releasing the Roamers, like it says in the guide?

Prinplup has been through the care of my pokesave, but I guess this gives me an excuse to breed it again.
I did Riley's Riolu after Mesprit and Cresselia.Asside from the fact that I had to advance 900 frames (I wanted Inner Focus instead of Steady Fast) , it was sweet and un-complicated - no NPCs to mess up things. Just help him through the cave with your party full and when you are close to the exit he will offer you the egg, but since the party is full, he wait for you to have space for it, so you can prepare, leave a poke behind, save in front of him, check seed, advance the frames and talk to him. =)

Oh, right. Well, let's trade you the Ho-Oh for a credit on your thread and you can let me know when you have another Piplup or Prinplup.

Dunno how this credit thing works, but I'll breed piplup after dinner (in about two hours). I'd rather wait and trade poke-for-poke, is this ok with you?

That's fine. I may not be on line this evening, though. This is Friday night and the family often gets a movie to watch.

Credits usually are 1 credit = 1 pokemon

CMT for:

Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
Rest/Air Slash/AncientPower/Outrage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 29, 2010
Available UT level 45
Not redistributable
Darned thing fainted twice on me. Before that, I hit my seed time twice and failed to get my poke. Why? Because I forgot to save with the synch in front. Pain in the butt poke. I should name it Ray Badass

All right, I'm almost done the nickname so I'll be on in a few minutes. Use my HG FC.

Edit: Thanks for the poke.

Re-bred! ^^ My first breeding in HG/SS: Piplup M * Rash 31-all (Lv.5, Lake of Rage. Surf, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam). Want him named?

No, he doesn't need nicknaming. Was the last one rash? I don't recall. I'm curious why you chose rash. It cuts an otherwise very nice stat on this pokemon. I would have chosen a nature to cut an unnecessary stat. Don't worry, I'll still take him. He was intended to be a breeder for me in any case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)