RitterCat's iPhone art

So the grape request made me think "this needs Pokemon". So I decided to make some grapemons.
Here is a WIP

Grass, Grass/Fighting, Grass/Fighting
Grapetit, Grapunch, Grapummel

The grapes look more like cherries to me, but w/e. I'm too picky with my art. :P
Your grapemon ideas are hilarious, particularly the names. The way that you made the evolutions stack is pretty darn clever as well. I can't wait to see them when they're done!
I can't say much, cuz I'm on a phone and about to lose 3G, but I just want you to know that you computer entertains me just as much as anything else. You've still got it!

P.S.- Aw man, no more Nuzlocke :(

Why has no one loved your GrapeMons yet?

I think that one of the best things about them is the placement of the face and arms. With something as inanimate as grapes, I would imagine that trying to personify them would be quite difficult. However, you placed their features in just the right places to make them seem real and alive. Well done on that!
The names are freaking hilarious as well!

Although I still think they look like berries or something, the color scheme catches the eye and is quite pleasing.

I like the typing and abilities, they fit quite well, but I hope stats come soon so that I can see them in all of their glory!
As always, you're awesome, Ritter! <3

Stats are COMING SOON KEEP TUNED
Dragonair redo to make it bwootiful for Aleva

Ugh the yellow rays of light are ugly
But the bubbles look nice

bump i mean REQUEST TIME!

I've been thinking about my next one for a while, and I've finally decided (drumroll):
I want a Gastrodon
with a salt shaker above it
pouring salt on it
please

Please tell me I'm not the only one who did that as a child?

Message. To everyone. No art soon. Why? I'm in AMEEEEEERICAAAAAAA!!!
Getting back in a week and a bit. So art will probably come then. Probably.
Also no-one cares but I might as well mention it. It was my BIRTHDAY yesterday.
Told you no one would care.
Till art appears once more, cya

aaaah i cant see Serperior VS Venusaur-Inconsistent gangsters, and Suicune-Koffing (minus the awesome Hydreigon). Did you use Iaza? I would suggest saving it then reposting in on PhotoBucket or Imageshack or something. But other than that, awesome stuff! I LOVE your shading style, and those Grapemons are pretty cool :D

EDIT: just read about old stuff and OP...

Hey Rittercat, it's been a while! Good stuff going on here. You've improved quite a bit since I last checked! Keep it up =]

Also no-one cares but I might as well mention it. It was my BIRTHDAY yesterday.
Told you no one would care.
nah ofcourse i wouldnt care cause im dead and all remember...

Happy Birthday Ritz :D! After all, catZ cOuldn't Go unreMembered! </insidejoke> I'm hope you have you have an awesome time in America. Expect a PM soon [ignores Slim...].

And here is your present... (and something to make this post more "useful")

I request... When you come back...

a Purugly.
Enjoy.

^^^
1)brown-noser
2)jus cuz im not new zealand duznt meen im not cool
3)I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

And, so that Alch or Fate won't come and delete this, I'm also going to request a Glameow wishing that it could evolve someday so that it could become as cool as Iggy's request. :(

Oh my god nostalgia time

On my Dad's iPad while traipsing around America I found my beloved Sketchbook Mobile for iPad. I got it, obviously, and did chaznan's ancient request. Also that is hp ice that is owning Salamence

Hey RitterCat, really cool stuff! May I request a RMT picture please? The Pokemon are Slowpoke, Meditite, Gligar, Misdreavus, Ferroseed, and Scraggy. Thanks!

I'm back! no-one cares i hate my life. Do you want the mons together or seperate?
Also, requests are cool.
Jetlag is not.
May have some scanned things up soon along with a picture I am working on. So needing to be worked upon it doesn't even get a WIP.

This is for the OU Rain Article

Thinking of redoing it completely on the iPad, a medium I am at least somewhat proficient in

Also sorry for taking so long, here is your avatar chanazn
Take whichever you prefer

Just remeber kids, always give credit!!!

No seriously, its so epic and cute at the same time, I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA XD

Thanks!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)