RitterCat's iPhone art

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay Ritter!! You deserve it!

That field effects art is just perfect!
^ ya. And probably one of your best pieces??? You live up to your award Ritter ^_^ I have no idea who I voted for >.>

Also, your shading is perfect, in the nuzlocke as well. The field effects one was so detailed *_*

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is stupid why do you have a quadruple post.

I love your stuff, Ritter. Never stop being awesome <3

Keep working on those hands though. What works best for me is to just do tons of little hand sketches in notebooks. I'm nowhere near perfection in terms of hands, but doodling is at least helping me make progress. It seems like you have a pretty good grasp on them already, but I'd keep working on simple sketches of the hand in lotsa different positions. It will come in time!

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
rittercat sux

except Solid Snake Treecko is pretty much the best thing ever so I guess ritter doesn't suck as much as I thought before I saw that picture

Zekrom is pretty cool too but my favorite thing about it is the blue used on the tail machine :3 :3 :3

also this is from forever ago but I just saw your Spinda Bros drawing and I really like Spinda more than uhhh pretty much everyone so I guess actually that ritter is pretty cool

protip for people reading this: vm spam rittercat and make sure he knows not to swim in the Great Barrier Reef too much it's really dangerous

<3

Sure Eagle4
OKAY ANNOUNCEMENT TIME ALL OLD REQUESTS ARE NULL AND VOID AND IM GONNA START A NEW LIST, EAGLE4'S IS THE FIRST
also

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
draw me like one of your french girls

if you love me (you do) you will draw me a 73% poisonous Crobat

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Draw a Purugly and an Elgyem as friends.

This is bound to get done, because it involves Purugly.

Also, this does not represent our friendship; that semicolon emphasises my hatred of/for you.

>:[

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ritter you evil person you
this is just a way to get out of doing my old request isn't it
well too bad because I'm requesting the same thing

so many puruglys incoming I am so excited @.@
Also Alch if I draw an Elgyem and Purugly being friends you need to draw me an Elgyem and Purugly being friends too n_n

GENGAR IN A GLASS CANNON FOR EAGLE4

Hey Ritter, mind if I give you some feedback? I love the personality of your pictures, but i think that lineart is something you might need to work on. To me it just seems a little bit shaky, but then again, you use your iphone, don't you?

That aside, mind if you draw my avatar character chilling with a nincada?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)