RNG NOC: GAME OVER

So Metal Sonic honestly seems like he is trying to play off the suspicion on him by making random posts that don't defend himself or mean anything.

Lynch Metal Sonic

I'm also going to FoS Box for just posting a bandwagon vote/FoS without adding anything.

Un-FoS LightWolf
For now, he seems fine.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
alright guys let's ease up on the votes for metal sonic, we still have plenty of time for discussion and several people who haven't posted and we don't want to hit majority and end the day so quickly

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting earlier-long shift at work.

Anyways, I don't understand the whole lynch the experienced first. I mean, the roles were randomized so the likelyhood of lw and/or ag being scum are the same as everybody elses.

Having said that, they still have a chance of being mafia so let's not rule that out just yet.

If there's one thing I really hate is people changing their votes everytime they post, specially when they post just to do so and and provide absolutely nothing to the conversation. Just saying.

Anyways, is day 1. No actions were allowed last night so that means any vote today, as in today, is pretty much groundless. That's not quite fun is it now?

I really don't understand what metal sonic is doing...but he seems like the hyper kind of person so I'm not really concerned about him just yet.

I'm going to sleep now, hopefully there will be something I can answer tomorrow after work.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm inclined to agree with the suspicion on Metal Sonic, but I also agree with theangryscientist's point that we should avoid ending this day early before everyone gets a chance to post and the discussion is played out.

Okay I can't post much right now since I'm going to France for a day trip in like, 5 minutes.

Metal Sonic does seem excited, but that could be attributed to him having a village power role. Of course, he is still acting suspicous anyway what with his meaningless posting, but I want to keep my vote on celever since he still hasn't posted yet.

Box is bandwagoning at every chance he gets ~

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oops. Sorry guys I didn't realize day 1 had already started. First mafia game. :(

I assume that a "lynch" is basically a vote against someone and if they have enough votes against them then they die? If this is is the case I would lynch metal sonic. Simply because he is posting a bunch with many posts being pointless which is really random behavior.

I'll FoS CBTerrakion because like people were doing to me he still hasn't posted yet, but he is very active elsewhere in the forums.

Will there be plot twists and stuff thrown our way in the coming days and nights?

Vote Count 1.3 (aka the "Link, return the goats to their stable! HIYA HIYA HIYA" vote count)

Lynch Votes:

Celever (1): Eagle4, Box
Yoshinite (1): LightWolf
theangryscientist (0): Gronkasaurus Rex
Metal Sonic (5): Aura Guardian, theangryscientist, Fire Blast, Box, celever L-3
Aura Guardian (0): Eagle4
Fire Blast (0): theangryscientist

Not Voting (7): Blackhawk11, CB Terrakion, Cereza, Metal Sonic, Obbmud99, Woodchuck, Yoshinite

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

FoS count:

Lightwolf (2): Aura Guardian, Eagle4, Fire Blast, theangryscientist, yoshinite
Fire Blast (1): Aura Guardian
Gronkasaurus Rex (0): theangryscientist
CB Terrakion (2): theangryscientist, celever
Metal Sonic (2): Woodchuck, Box, Blackhawk11
Yoshinite (2): Aura Guardian, Box
Box (1): Fire Blast
Celever (1): Box

Not under suspicion: Blackhawk11, Cereza, Eagle4, Obbmud99, Woodchuck, Gronkasaurus Rex, Aura Guardian, theangryscientist

The next Deadline Review is at 8:00 AM EST (GMT-5) on May 15th (98 hours away).

Deadline is currently set at 8:00 AM EST (GMT-5) on May 17th (146 hours away).

The Witch Hunt for the anti social begins!
For those too lazy to check, these are the people who haven't posted yet.

Box
CB Terrakion
Cereza
celever
Woodchuck
Metal Sonic

As you can see, this is way to many people for one man to accuse everyone. I am going to wait to point the finger. If you want to do that though, I'm not stopping you.
Update! Targets of the witch hunt of anti-social are now:

CB Terrakion

As you can see here, either I pressured people into posting, or they figured out after 13 hours or so that the game started. Anyway, we now have one clear target, for the witch hunters. Either CB Terrakion is Mafia, and lurking, or he is clean, and not knowing that the game started. He had been online six hours ago though, so he could have easily checked after confirming that he was in the game.

FOS CB Terrakion

Also, I would like to note that Metal Sonic is making it really easy to Lynch him, so he might have some type of lynch redirect. That would be bad.

Lynch Metal Sonic

I'm inclined to agree with the suspicion on Metal Sonic, but I also agree with theangryscientist's point that we should avoid ending this day early before everyone gets a chance to post and the discussion is played out.
I agree that this day should go on as long as feasible. Also, enough votes on Metal Sonic because I agree with:
Okay I can't post much right now since I'm going to France for a day trip in like, 5 minutes.

Metal Sonic does seem excited, but that could be attributed to him having a village power role. Of course, he is still acting suspicous anyway what with his meaningless posting, but I want to keep my vote on celever since he still hasn't posted yet.

Box is bandwagoning at every chance he gets ~
Seconding that MS's posts probably are just foolish power role, since he broadcast his excitement. Unvote Metal Sonic. Any further votes for him probably won't do anything. I figure let MS prove himself in the next couple of days. I also just noticed the Box bandwagoning thing. I think we should make him answer for that shortly. Lynch Box. His "reasoning" for why he made his most recent vote... not sufficient to explain bandwagoning like that.
Anyways, I don't understand the whole lynch the experienced first. I mean, the roles were randomized so the likelyhood of lw and/or ag being scum are the same as everybody elses.

Having said that, they still have a chance of being mafia so let's not rule that out just yet.
The first two posts on that topic were unaware of that, and when corrected, the later posts didn't see that.
Anyways, is day 1. No actions were allowed last night so that means any vote today, as in today, is pretty much groundless. That's not quite fun is it now?
Nope, not groundless. Everything has a reason. It's just that we don't have enough reason to push it to a full lynch instead of votes. At least in the mean time, we can try and ferret out information based on voting and posting patterns.

Lynch Box Unlynch Celever
Though this will probably draw suspicion to me, his immediate bandwagoning makes me scared.
Also on most of the posts hes made tgere was no explanation.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Well, I've just come back from reading a bit of the Mafia from the Depths thread, and I have to say that Metal Sonic's posting style in that game was very similar to this, although this is a bit more extreme. I'm willing to believe he's just a spaz, but I'm still suspicious so I won't remove my FoS. I would like to hear a bit more from him.

Metal Sonic, could you please give a short (2-3 sentence) read on one of the players who has posted so far?

As for Box, bandwagonning could be just as much a symptom of being a beginner as it could being mafia. As a beginner myself, all I know is that everyone is supposed to post a lot in order for others to get reads on them. I've found it hard to come up with original things to say. So in order to help out I'll ask him the same question: Box, please give a short read on one of the players who has posted for whom you have NOT voted.

In the meantime: FoS Box.

I'm not going to use my lynch vote for now because I don't want us to reach a majority and end the day early. There's a lot left to be said!

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Nope, not groundless. Everything has a reason. It's just that we don't have enough reason to push it to a full lynch instead of votes. At least in the mean time, we can try and ferret out information based on voting and posting patterns.
Maybe I worded that wrong, I meant that pretty much every vote today has very little evidence to back it up. Does that sounds better? Anyways, I do agree with you that we can find something based on posts and other behaviors.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Honestly, we are talking about Metal Sonic here. that guy acted like an idiot on purpose last game just to clean himself, and it goddamn worked. For this reason I honestly find it stupid hard to get anything on him, it's impossible to tell if he is acting like that to get hit as a role less guy, to reverse logic us as an actual power role or he is a mafia trying to clean himself with foolishness. In the end I do not think it's possible to make anything out of him for quite a few days.

Either way, is it me or is this turning into a bandwagon fest? FoS wagon on me, then bandwagon on MS, and now everyone is jumping on Box. Can we a bit diversify our attention please?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
am I the only one who thinks that
1. This was a very stupid move
2. This was a very stupid move
Yeah, I am pretty sure Metal Sonic is trolling by now. I mean come on, he is just posting a bunch of stupid sentences and calling them posts, never mind explaining he is the best power role in the game.

Edit: Haha. That is so true LightWolf. It all depends on who the bandwagon finishes on at the end of the day I suppose.

am I the only one who thinks that
1. This was a very stupid move
2. This was a very stupid move
Eh, he already asked us to guess what he's excited about. So that didn't really do anything other than make it harder to miss.
Honestly, we are talking about Metal Sonic here. that guy acted like an idiot on purpose last game just to clean himself, and it goddamn worked. For this reason I honestly find it stupid hard to get anything on him, it's impossible to tell if he is acting like that to get hit as a role less guy, to reverse logic us as an actual power role or he is a mafia trying to clean himself with foolishness. In the end I do not think it's possible to make anything out of him for quite a few days.

Either way, is it me or is this turning into a bandwagon fest? FoS wagon on me, then bandwagon on MS, and now everyone is jumping on Box. Can we a bit diversify our attention please?
Ok, I did NOT remember/see/something that game. Thank you for pointing it out. However, for now, I think his claim makes it foolhardy to risk him any more right now, because he might make a nice meat shield for now. Diversifying the votes would be nice... if there were more people being obviously suspicious all at once, we might get more people disagreeing on who to lynch first, and diversifying that way... Hrm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)