RU Index and Reservations Thread

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Actually, I'd like to offer my Swoobat reservation analysis to someone else who wants it (non-Simple Swoobat's hard to use).

Instead, I'll invest my energy to Togetic.

No pressure, Omicron, I just wanted to clarify the status of my analysises (must have misspelled that lol)

Moltres: Done
Haunter: Written
Arbok: Reserved

thanks

Oh, I see cradily is already on the site, oh well, It's far better then what I could do.

EDIT: NVM, I suck and MolK put me in my place.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
yeah it's a database error, they should only be one analysis page on the Dex, but because they are technically different mons they have a separate page. This will be (hopefully) fixed in the future.

For Basculin, you should be writing the analysis as if you are for the one that gets the extra ability and until it's fixed the analysis will go on both pages.

This also happened with Darmanitan-Z and a couple others.

ok guys, biiig update! In other news, Zweilous and Snover are now up for grabs, but as they have already passed QC, feel free to go directly to the GP stage.

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Snover please.

And if there are any issues with me reserving while having 2 analysis currently reserved and 1 in progress at the GP stage, I'll have those finished up over Thanksgiving break.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could I get Zweilous through GP? I know I already reserved Fearow (posted skeleton) and Mantine (not posted). Torkoal is on the forum waiting for a second stamp too... I've done more than three analyses at a time before, it's not too much to handle :P

Articuno is all written up and GP checks were edited in, sorry for the delay on finishing it. If that gets approved to "Complete", Id like to add Manetric as well

A lot to say here: Raseri has given me the Rotom-F analysis to write up, so I will be doing that soon. Gtm has relinquished Vanilluxe to me, so I will be doing that soon too. And Tauros is ready for GP checks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)