SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
A Mega Gallade/Gardevoir fusion from a fangame that ended up being somewhat accurate to an actual Pokemon.
No dude thats quite literally just Mega Gallade's sprite with Gardevoir's hair. It only "comes close" to the design because Iron Valliant itself is seemingly based on Mega Gallade. The fusion design did absolutely no changes to Mega Gallade that make kt any closer or more distant to Iron Valliant.

IMG_20221109_053129.jpg

Apparently the berfs are not confirmed so I say we hold off on that

4chan leaks claim Eviolite will now boost defenses by 1.5x (standard) for base evolutions but only 1.3x for first-evolutions. If it's real and Chansey gets nerfed I will be in love. Sounds way too good to be true... but I hope.
Another 4chaner was saying that Sprigatto's Evo would have an ability that would give priority to super effective moves so I'd take leaks like this w/ a grain of salt for now.

4chan leaks claim Eviolite will now boost defenses by 1.5x (standard) for base evolutions but only 1.3x for first-evolutions. If it's real and Chansey gets nerfed I will be in love. Sounds way too good to be true... but I hope.
Another 4chaner was saying that Sprigatto's Evo would have an ability that would give priority to super effective moves so I'd take leaks like this w/ a grain of salt for now.
I'd take any 4chan leaks without picture evidence with a grain of salt right now. They're on a spamming spree under the belief that Centro's just copying whatever's posted in the leak threads. Of which there is reasonable belief.

EDIT: Essentially, "Pics or it didn't happen".

I'd take any 4chan leaks without picture evidence with a grain of salt right now. They're on a spamming spree under the belief that Centro's just copying whatever's posted in the leak threads. Of which there is reasonable belief.

EDIT: Essentially, "Pics or it didn't happen".
Basically this. Defiant/contrary aren't even abilities that NEEDED a nerf (when is the last time they had either ability dominate vgc) and the way they were claimed to be nerfed were suspiciously extreme. I mean come on. Once per battle? This is also just the same kind of nerf people claimed happenef to intrepid sword and protean. Makes me suspicious.

Basically this. Defiant/contrary aren't even abilities that NEEDED a nerf (when is the last time they had either ability dominate vgc) and the way they were claimed to be nerfed were suspiciously extreme. I mean come on. Once per battle? This is also just the same kind of nerf people claimed happenef to intrepid sword and protean. Makes me suspicious.
tbf, they have nerfed stuff in the past that didn't need to be nerfed. Namely moves getting BP nerfs for basically no reason and Bug getting a new resistance in Fairy. Also things like Dynamax just blocking certain moves it had 0 reason to block like weight based moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)